Peter Gluck Verified User
  • Male
  • Member since Mar 29th 2014
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Peter Gluck

Dear Barty

The first is a long paper about the technology of biotransmutations of All Kornilova- with history of CF- and Russian contributions.

The second is a link to the presentation of the author of the paper
    Evgenyi Tsigankov, from the interesting portal Brights Russia.

I will read both and tell here what is new and remarkable, just now I am composing the daily issue of EGO OUT- lack of papers and events today- deep conflict LENR classic vs W-L theory see Krivits book Fusion Fiasco.

greetings,
    peter

Dear Dewey,

This is very interesting because it implies a decision.
    You perhaps know my life slogan written for the "20 Rules of Real life Problem Solving"
    "I think, therefore I exist. I take decisions, therefore I live. I solve problems, therefore I live with a purpose"
    Decisions are of vital importance- ergo I have decided to write here first despite my former decision to restrict publishing to EGO OUT and to neutral or undecided sites.

As you well know, I was unable to understand many of IH/Cherokee's decisions during the 1MW-1 year Test and
    during the legal conflict with Rossi, up to today. A long list, not to repeat here.

However I do not like false correlations and associations or mixing incompatible things. So I think, this decision of the Company has NOTHING to do with the evolution. situation and perspectives pf the unhappy Trial. True?

However in this case it is difficult to understand the Cunctator mentality and attitude- why to procrastinate foe approx 9 months such a clear Y/N decision?
    IH is supporting LENR, claims to be the main funder
    of scientifically correct LENR research, cares for LENR as the main source of energy in the future of Mankind.
    Even if breakthroughs will appear- by teams belonging to IH the field will continue to be in progress and development so ICCFs must continue. It can be lack f imagination but I am not able to see any reason for IH to NOT organize ICCF21.
    As former lecturer in "Management of Technology" at the local Romanian-US University of EcoManagement- I consider that fast decisions are a must for an agile prosperous company. Postponing is anything but NOT good for the prestige of IH and it even deconsolidates
    tits position in the world of new energy.
    Please let's distinguish this problem from the Conflict!
    A final negative decision would be worse than demoralizing.
    Thank you in advance,
    Peter

I have the self-imposed task to inform my colleagues re LENR publications and events on my blog.
    Improductive discussions as this.

It is a rule that exactly the most rude and offensive
    people are the most sensitive.
    Amateur is not offensive I have used it as a nice euphemism for "technology illiterate."

I will ot write here anymore all you can do for me is to find a combination of words and tsunami

back to work,
    peter

I am thankful to Gerad for his wise advise, why should I continue to discuss with people who have diffrent standards of truth than me?
    Rossi never gave a diagram to Jed and the flow is not the same in the whole circuit- the reservoir is a buffer. And you are unable to understand its role.
    So good-bye Jed and Abd you will be ignored by me from now Be happy with your IH stories, exhibits, pseudo-wisdom and your wish to dominate.
    Peter

Jed,
    just show the diagram and do not anticipate. With this cheap trick you shoot yoursel in the foot. Do you want to look as a lier?
    On the website JONP of Rossi he says the flowmeter as between the pump and the E-Cats and there is its place unique.

SDorry butyou say something very stupid-The flow rate is the same at every point in the circuit- no, brother thenwhy is the Reservoir for? It is a normal buffer between incoming and outgoing flow, it alows changes as between days with 1MW and 0.75MW or say when you hve to repair the pump.
    I start thinking about proverbs with cobblers.

Waiting for the diagram and promise to not comment it only privately- word of honor.

peter

Jed:

1) the poor flowmeter has worked, according to your pet Exhibit its 10 months mean value was 1398 kg/hour; at too low pressure it does not misread it simply says nothing;

2) Rossi has never ever told the flowmeter was between the condenser and the reservoir he a;ways told it was at the bottom at the imaginary U at the lowest point and after the pump Can you document what you said? If not than you or lied or do not control your thinking, excuse me for the sincerity.

You do not care much for the most elementary principles of engineering an, for logic and common sense. You act as a mental robot having the task to demonstrate that the pipes were half full.
    I see you as a victim.
    peter

3) What could be the use of he flow data to the reservoir? Here is obvious you do not think prgmtically.

An excellent idea, and actually I have asked Abd to ignore me.

Jed can do the same after acknowledging that Murray's his idea re half full pipes is absurd and false i.e. retracting it.

He now still nsists that the flowmeter was placed between the condenser and the reservoir of warm water;but this is both impossible and senseless.
    Impossible because the flowmeter does NOT WORK THERE,
    it needs a minimum pressure of 3 barr to function, or a water column of 30 meters this placement is EXCLUDED!

Senseless because it measures nothing relevant- water flows in the reservoir and in the same time out of it taken by the pump to the generators feeding them.
    And this flow, after the pump has to measured; flow from the pump multiplied by enthalpy difference gives the heat produced.
    (Just for your info, if you accept the thermal data 20KW means 31 kgs of water per hour. (`50 times less than the real data according to the leaked 10 month averaged ERV Report)

Jed if you have indeed the Diagram and the Report, can yoiu tell"
    a) what is the volume of the reservoir, cubic medters?
    b) The working temperatures of the E-Cat core surface temperatures?
    If nt- you don't know, or cannot tell, OK, no problem.

It is simply insane to insist with this idea, please!

And after retracting let's cease any critics andhostile communication, the Trial is evolving on the regular way.
    Che sera, sera!

Peter

As a continuation of the editorial of before of yesterday about Orwellian features in the behavior and language of my opponents, today I want answer to some wrtings of Abd, mainly in this thread. Pedagogical ones most, he wants to taech me the truthT
    But first- the name of this thread is based on verbal dishonesty- the most important word was removed from it tendentiously:
    It could be "Peter Gluck- blogger supporter of Rossi Technology"
    I do not remember making apologetics or contributing to a cult of personality of Andrea Rossi. I just refused to participate in his sytematic demonization which has descended to extreme forms as Rossi tearing out instruments from the Plant.Conspiring to the use of only the half of the pipes in the plant (lower or upper half?) ( see the Orwellian editorial till now ignored)

In the Leonardo-IH conflict I want now to compare the essence - my motivation with the motivation of my motivation.

MY MOTIVATION

My approach to LENR is that of a technologist and of a problem solver. The Rossi party claims the plant has worked well, multiplicative excess heta, ERV reports are correct real description of the situation, their history chronology has logical consistence and a good technical background.
    IH's approach is the opposite, anachronistic, with proofs tht I find as weak and unconvincing.
    Therefore I am motivated to see thee trial as showing the Technology works, the LENR problem IS solve already
    I care for LENR.
    If I say i want to see the verdict because I am both curious and motivated, Abd will use an other verbal trick saying I am obsessed but I am not. I am rational, I have my opinion and this does not make me disruptive.

What motivates you, Abd and Jed in this affair?
    They know what their motivations, priorities and desire are.

Peter

On my diagram the flowmeter is on the bottom level
    after the pump, it measures water going to the generators and this is the unique possibility - flow or enthalpy digfference gives the HEAT generated.
    As the mean data for 10 months 1398 kg/h, steam 02 C, retirn ater 68C (telling from memory) gives 928 KWh/h.
    To place the instrument where you say is total nonsense. Send me please your diagarm if you want I should believe this

peter

Guys,
    this can be too long by dilution and focusing on delays.
    I just finished dinner plus afine conversation with my three grandchildren- so I will not answer to any detail
    But be convinvinced that re the 3 FACTS I am right.
    If THH or any other colleague here wants a personal discussion just write me to [email protected]
    and I will answer tomorrow.
    Jede and Abd can be honest and sincre but
    the lack of ventillation, half full pipes and flowmeter and impossibility to cconsume 1MW are all inept.
    See you later,

peter

Jed,
    it hsppens I have some time before eading and answering to the new Siegel paper so I am telling you the followings:
    a) read EGO OUT definition or the first posting on my blog, you err...the name was inpsired by Arthur C Clarke's EGOGRAMS,
    b) I like that you aare attacking in packs, pairs,
    c) What are facts for you are not facts at all,

First will you swear that the warehouse had no ventillation, are you sure that photo is authentice?
    and whgy it has no ventilation, what is the reason?
    The ventilation zone is ismply missing from the photo, old cheapo trick..

Secondjust because you do not know how was the energy consumed and you will not know till it will be revealed in the trial and you will be surprised, this does not mean that the energy was not consumed

Third- it is very difficult to answer to this without
    ugly words (and I take them from more languages)
    It is bsolutely norml that the reservoir is open to air
    the level of water is varaibale in it and a headspece is necessary an elastic layer of air above the level.
    HOWEVER the flowmeter is not there, it is after the pump were it is forced circulation and YOU KNOW THIS OR YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE DIAGRAM?
    Do you believe murray has SEEN those rust stains, was the flowmeter open? Do not repeat the XXXy that it is esy to open it.

Regarding my professional career it is past- 40 years
    in the chemicl industry, 10 in websearch other people have judged me and I have worked in many plants, pilot plants and labs. I was Scientific Researcher Ist degree then equivalent of professor in Romania, Not you will judge me, I ama not speaking about your profession but what you insist here on is lack of elementary intelligence and of common sense. I feel ashamed to link your name to this half full crazyness, sorry.

I will abstain telling you what to do with your facts.

I hope to live enough to see them discussed t the Court. And your reaction to the results.

Peter

Dear Abd,

I would ask you to stop speaking about my paranoia;
    I don't know exactly what is your profession and workplace but I am sure you are not a psychiatrist
    or even psychologist.
    Better focus on constructive things as showing how valuable IH 's proofs Exhibits are or answering to my request for your scenario of the 1MW1year Test as I asked in my editorial of yesterday.
    And, nota bene, telling that the Test was not the GPT now is more than dishonest, is desperate nd infamous.
    Can you answer me to this question- what has IH not done on July 17, 2015? And why?
    An other question: have you- in person- seen the ERV Report? If YES, what is your judgment about it?
    If NO, why it wa niot shown to you? Does IH not trust you, do they believe the old false story about your role in the LENR community?
    And a friendly advice - do not waste your time writing about me- I am not paranoic, not obsssed, even not senile just thinking logically and correctly
    and more educated & crerative in insulting than you, who structurally are a good man serving a bad cause, who knows why? OK? I also will not write about you more interesting things to come- in LENR, globally

Peter

Dear Mary,

I have early stated that actually you are not evil, just programmed to deny and to debunk what you consider as scam.
    So please do not worry for me I am not demolished by anything (except insoluble visi
    on problems)
    I have tried more times to explasin you what has happened at Defkalon but in vain. They failed but measurement errors are not fake results.
    As regarding Rossi the problem now is simple:
    - has he obtained multiplicative excess heat in the 1 MW plant or not? Is the clumsy and technologically iliterate Exhibit 5, now the central piece of the antiRossi battle able to demonstrate that it was zero excess heat? Will more samples of fuel show isotopic shifts- the certainty that the devices worked?

I don't know you well- identity whatever so I cannot reciprcate your care and worry and kindness- but tell me in private, please

yours,
    peter