uncertainH Member
  • Member since Jun 7th 2017
  • Last Activity:

Posts by uncertainH

Hi, I'm new to the forum but have been watching for a while and trying to delve into GUTCP lately so I'll just jump in with both feet. I think a big issue is best summed up by:

velocity means that it is correct to consider flows that crosses without interaction. Quite a mystery if you ask me.

How can the great circle have a mass that sums to the mass of the electron?

It's hard to accept 2 loops of mass crashing into each other and charges repulsing each other being possible and at the same time not flying apart. One thing that I think might be key is that, in the theory, mass is more of an emergent phenomenon as a result of electromagnetic energy being trapped in the closed geometry of the 2D shell. He calls the orbitsphere a discontinuity in spacetime and that during particle production spacetime curves and contracts in conjunction with the event. The total energy of the particle allows the derivation of mass in the lab frame. When describing the actual current loops he is careful to use the words charge\mass. Whether this is correct or not is another story but allowing that assumption and carrying on seems to bring some interesting results

I have though about this question some more, It is nicely summarized in a math stack exchange question, please upvote it if you find it interesting so that it have a better chance of getting answered. Or if you are a wizard answer it yourself.

https://math.stackexchange.com/q/2316201/453800?sgp=2

And Stefan thanks for posting that question, I wish I could answer it but I can't. I would imagine that there would be many solutions for the functions. I think Mills adds in further boundary conditions on the precessing secondary axis?