Seiber Troutman Member
  • Member since Oct 5th 2017
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Seiber Troutman

12 21 17

This is a mix clay body. mixing hematite in cone 10 clays will change the clay bodys to something needed for each plate.

mixing as per internet info...

Clay carbon mixes and why they make a good cap is my starting point for the first 3 plates.

12/29

adding in the template and a original unit.

I am thinking of using vacuum to pull the clay as it cools but I dont know if it will help.

In the original when zoomed in, the stop and starts are clearly rich in hematite locks to keep each area jumping to the next area from under the incasement.

The cath areas reacton through holes are being attched to the water circles in plate 3 for firing and, plate 2 will cage the cathodes nodes for - and + separation.

12/30

Something that still makes me think something is missing. If the timed spark jumps from a line electric field past or through the microparticles seeking a ground you would think the ball would use the path to excape unless the grounded surface suddenly after the strike held the entire charge for a microsecond giving time for the ball to seek a new ground path, Thats why I think the ground side will altar with the combination of air but not within its generated magnetic field power supply. Maybe the negative pole should be at the back of a built capacitor so the field could pulse neutral aftera hit from the cathode into the capacitore fill side and the air ground reacton can neutral the spark side. " Lightning / Sprite"

5 boxs clay start the kiln build, mixes for caths

1/1/18

Adding coils

1/11/18

Trashed everything and started new, I learn as I build.

Each part needs this paint brush like coats. built a new reactor face and have about 25 thin coats. about every four hours. Same pattern.

New pattern for the mercury rectifier, flower design to trap the mercury in a lower pool.

new design 1/13

All you really need is a proven formula and pre made pattern, maybe from a 3D printer. The formula. The "Pixie dust" will never stay a secret~ its already within this forum.

If a pre made formula that will meltdown the unit in the event of a runaway should be all thats needed. but that discussion should be in another thread. Peace

For its age it would be interesting what it looked like back then.It seems like all the iron hapatite quartz crystal was holding or compressing the very clean hapatite dust in place and had some type of graphite carbon track in the center. I could not imagine what would happen if it got hit by lightning. Would it heat up enough to cause the hapatite to gain a weak magnetic field and cause an additional charge from the friction from the ligtning bolt going through all the carbon. I wonder what would happen if you took a fireplace type morter and built a open tube to fill it with the hapatite dust with a tracer of carbon in the middle and then added more dust on top then cover the open tube with more moter with electrodes at each end seal within the morter but have the electrodes touching the carbon. I bet that would be a real shocker!

Almost sounds like some type of reator but that cant be...its as old as dirt~ it would be hard to put patent on it.:) It looks like it was a long time before it fused and hardend up to what it looks like today., an old burned out electrostatic reactor.

Its the public you will need to sway after the elite tell everyone your only after the money.~

Maybe the secret is that the reator is cheep to build. if it was $300 that would likely be preposterous to accept.

No point in telling anyone.

Its all good.

I may have ansewered my own question today but I wil add the details that are still missing.

After I built the inner track I put each track into a saltwater capacitor and added another race track fed from the individual water caps to a shared exit to a dry aluminum plywood capacitor box. The inner and outer walls are all charged from the exit through a gap plate. It should stop charging to the dry box cap. Tokeep the cycle going I attached the mag power wire to the inside of the output dry cap to continuously feed it. my theoy, the ambient air will conduct continuous discharge hopefully to keep it from stalling I've been very concerned about it cracking. the more it grounds the faster or longer the wave tfkktyy < this is the part I'm concerned about, I did not think to allow a expansion area within the race track... I was hoping there is a solution with maybe 555 timers to keep it stable and reduce the chance of it cracking IF I get it running. I built it to with stand 2000 degrees but no expansion. any ideas ?

Thank you, I would prefer to keep this discussion within the secure area. Its why I did it this way.

At your discretion.

This is a pic of an empty track. fill 1/2 way with fine dry hepatite , add a thin covering of carbon dust , then top off with hepatite, without disturbing the mixture add the top stone granite compound without letting it soak into the dry mix. After heating in stages "weeks" I start adding in the other parts, when its all done it infortunately it looks like a rock with copper wire sticking out of it. Also unfortuately with the dry carbon within the race track there is no way to measure any increase knowing it will conduct regardless. an increase in distance of the spark jump won't impress anyone just yet. attaching a number of them together may.

PS. there is no cloud of dust. the need for the individual particles in principle are needed to hold the static charge until the temperature of the iron hepatite reaches needed temp to create the week magntic ect.

More pics as quick as I can

Alan Smith..

When you have time.

If you understand how an erupting volcano ash can use friction of hot dry material to create static charges within the dust cloud to magnetic attraction discharge , This is the basis of this experiment. It would be helpful to view a good video on this subject before continuing.

The exeperiment is the use of a low power tesla coil powering a small magnetron as a capture device copper ring for a point of point discharge through iron hepatite dust with a carbon tracer centered within the compressed hepatite dust. The theory of high voltage s[ark through the fine loose dust will create an additional static build up of static charge and use the low current as a piggyback to release the increased static charge~ To use this theory to continue incresing voltage I added a number of salt water capacitors to smoothing out the charge and resubmit the "now higher" volt back through another area of hepatite racetrack to continue building up voltage. What I am hoping you know is how to determine the frequency / formula for the wave to vibrate at its maximum. The encasement is all stone granite compound.