DnG Member
  • Member since Jun 29th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by DnG

TeamSpeak server is quick. you would need someone in the lobby to help others clean up/ delete browser temp files to help with open mic locks and remove un-welcomes

whisper mode help can help with redirecting hidden channs ect. Hand out the Lobby chann only.

Who would you tell?

Making calls to the "proper" you will hear nothing but crickets, Or go by P&F push and shove.

Forums and video really don't get you anywhere.

The only way I can think of to get resources needed to test and release information would be to set up the media with some sort of FAKE event to draw them in and force them to report on a on going scenario by feed them all the details.

I've read what you all wrote in here for the most part and the frustrations in the boil off. seems to me if one is looking for nothing exciting to happen from the start as they are tinkering, the need to keep accurate measurement was not so important. The push and help should be noted. The impatience had a part to play in this story..

That would be a interesting starting point.

I would think using a Tungsten microwave oven magnetron cathode to ignite vanadium would give off false .. until the ignited vanadium was then used as a cathode for another separate magnetron to continue the reaction and other separate particles doing their thing..

lol see how easy that was Director

The guy talking was 2017 nom for the Nobel peace prize talking about the release of info for secrecy orders on patents.

but when its mixed with any other info it needs to be moved to a more "suitable space~