PSK Member
  • Member since Apr 4th 2022
  • Last Activity:

Posts by PSK

Amnesty Plea? Lamposts and ropes

TalkTV, UK: Plank Of The Week nominee Emily Oster

[Note: TalkTV still pro-jab]

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Why is COVID-19 Response So Militarized?

U.S. Covid Response Taken Over By National Security Council in March 2020 to Impose Pre-Prepared Lockdown Plan, Evidence Shows

In previous articles I discussed the probability that Deborah Birx, the White House Coronavirus Task Force Coordinator, was not a representative of the public health agencies but, rather, was appointed by the National Security Council. I now have proof that this was, indeed, the case. I have also uncovered documents that show:

It means our response to the Covid pandemic was led by groups and agencies that are in the business of responding to wars and terrorist threats, not public health crises or disease outbreaks

I believe that the national security authorities took control of the Covid pandemic response not just in the U.S. but in many of our allied countries (the U.K., Australia, Germany, Israel and others) because they knew SARS-CoV-2 was an engineered virus that leaked from a lab researching potential bioweapons...

U.S. Covid Response Taken Over By National Security Council in March 2020 to Impose Pre-Prepared Lockdown Plan, Evidence Shows
    In previous articles I discussed the probability that Deborah Birx, the White House Coronavirus Task Force Coordinator, was not a representative
    dailysceptic.org

Rejection of Emily Oster's Amnesty plea hits msm

Daily Telegraph: Pro-lockdown fanatics don’t deserve an amnesty

Camilla Tominey, deputy editor, writes that “it’s not just in retrospect that we know the Covid measures were a disaster – we were vilified for pointing it out at the time”.

archive.ph

telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/11/04/pro-lockdown-fanatics-dont-deserve-amnesty/

Covid amnesty? Why we must never forgive or forget

I remember how nervous I was attending my first anti-Covid-lockdown protest.

It was early autumn 2020. A friend had invited me to the demonstration in Hyde Park as her brother, a statistician and data scientist, had crunched the numbers and figured out the Government was lying to us. He stood on a stump and made a speech with a megaphone, followed by others

"We didn't know" [A Lie] There is a Latin maxim all first-year criminal law students learn, ignorantia juris non excusat. It means ignorance is not a justifiable excuse for breaking the law

Covid amnesty? Why we must never forgive or forget - The Conservative Woman
    Covid amnesty? Why we must never forgive or forget
    www.conservativewoman.co.uk

Pandemic Amnesty’? It’s just more narrative reinforcement

Kit Knightly tears into the suggestion of an amnesty

Rather than asking for amnesty they are offering one…to those covid skeptics who have found two and a half years of being on the outside looking in too exhausting to carry on

If you pretend we didn’t mean any harm, we’ll forgive you for telling truth about us

“Pandemic Amnesty”? It’s just more narrative reinforcement
    Kit Knightly A few days ago, on Halloween, the Atlantic ran this opinion piece by economist Emily Oster, headlined: LET’S DECLARE A PANDEMIC AMNESTY This,…
    off-guardian.org

Right Said Fred

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Good News

“Finland Refuses to Recommend Bivalent Boosters for Working-Age People”

The Finnish health authority outright refused to recommend bivalent boosters for working-age people and children and acknowledged vaccines cause damage to immune systems, writes Igor Chudov

Compare this to the US, where the Biden administration demands five-year-olds to take their useless bivalent booster two months after these 5-year-olds get their previous useless monovalent booster

Finland REFUSES to Recommend Bivalent Boosters for Working-Age People
    THL: Boosters Weaken Immunological Response!
    igorchudov.substack.com

Comment

"shibumi; Liked by Igor Chudov

I guess the question is.... at the start of the C0VID con, how many nations knew this was a depop program?

It seems to me that right now, a number of places are dialing down the depop, which suggests to me they might not have been fully aware what what going on.

Interesting that the Five Eyes nations-- US, UK, Canada, AU and NZ-- are all still fully vested in k*lling as many legal citizens-- preferably white -- as they can"

The Amnesty Trope

Like all other Lockdown and Poison Jab Excuses : The "We Didn't Know" Lie

We (I) knew everything we needed to know about SARS-2 already in February 2020 (Diamond Princess being glaring example). The pandemicists and their supporters crossed many bright red lines in their eradicationist zeal and ruined untold millions of lives. That doesn’t all just go away now

Some recent exposes of Emily Oster's promotion test

Emily Oster proposes “a pandemic amnesty,” suggests that “we need to forgive one another for what we did and said when we were in the dark about COVID”

I don’t know much about the American pandemic pundits, but I gather that Brown University economist and “parenting guru” Emily Oster is far from the worst of them...

...Emily " But the thing is: We didn’t know"

The thing is, Emily Oster, that we did know...

Emily Oster proposes “a pandemic amnesty,” suggests that “we need to forgive one another for what we did and said when we were in the dark about COVID”
    I don’t know much about the American pandemic pundits, but I gather that Brown University economist and “parenting guru” Emily Oster is far from the worst of…
    www.eugyppius.com

Oops, sorry - PJW

External Content www.youtube.com

They didn't just smear us, they censored us, sacked us, denied us services, denied us the right to travel and assemble, destroyed our businesses, left our loved ones to die alone, then denied our attendance at their funerals

Once More on Renowned Fool Emily Oster, and the Malign Influence of Head Girls More Generally

Our governing elite are increasingly selected not for intelligence or ability, but for conscientiousness, agreeability and conformity. The consequence is a new kind of midwit tyranny

Once More on Renowned Fool Emily Oster, and the Malign Influence of Head Girls More Generally
    Our governing elite are increasingly selected not for intelligence or ability, but for conscientiousness, agreeability and conformity. The consequence is a new…
    www.eugyppius.com

eg Pixie Balls Cooper, Emily Thornberry MP Lab; Caroline Nokes, Theresa May, MP Con; Sturgeon, SNP; Amber Rudd, Soubry ex Con MP

Comments "Our governing elite are increasingly selected not for intelligence or ability, but for conscientious, agreeability and conformity. The consequence is a new kind of midwit tyranny."

- Exactly. Perfectly expressed

Igor Chudov, Writes Igor’s Newsletter; Liked by eugyppius

"I disagree with Prof. Oster and want Covid criminals punished for poisoning millions of people and taking away our civil liberties.

That said, Emily is not the thought leader here -- she was selected to launch this amnesty "trial balloon" as a pleasantly appearing individual who was not implicated in the nastiest of behaviors.

There was a reason why "they" selected Emily and not Dr Leana Wen or Monica Gandhi.

Emily here is not the mastermind of the amnesty idea -- she is a figurehead. She is not exactly dumb, but being "data driven" without realizing that data is supplied by crooks shows lack of thinking, possibly intentional"

Lockdown Proponent Calls for Amnesty – But Where’s the Apology?

[Look at photo - looks like Sturgeon, BBC, C4 "Head Girl" Devi Srindar]

I’ll admit, I nearly spat out my coffee when I saw Brown Professor Emily Oster’s new headline in the Atlantic on Monday morning: “Let’s Declare a Pandemic Amnesty: We need to forgive one another for what we did and said when we were in the dark about Covid.”

It’s the headline we’ve been waiting to see – and, in the revisionist, gaslighting style that’s become the journalistic norm on the response to Covid – it’s about the closest thing to an outright admission of guilt that we’ve seen since Covid began...

...On the contrary, studies have long shown that it was the mandates themselves that caused the public to panic, making them believe their chances of dying of Covid – which never had an overall infection fatality rate much higher than 0.2% – were hundreds of times greater than they really were

Further, there’s a growing mountain of evidence that the handful of key officials who led the initial push for unprecedented lockdowns and mandates did not, in fact, do so in good faith....

Lockdown Proponent Calls for Amnesty – But Where’s the Apology?
    I’ll admit, I nearly spat out my coffee when I saw Brown Professor Emily Oster’s new headline in the Atlantic on Monday
    dailysceptic.org

Dr. John Campbell: Excess deaths continue

"I must be very careful what I say" - or banned

---and Deaths should be Lower as dry tinder and brought forward eliminated tens of thousands - but this is ignored as is jab

Two easy read Insightful articles

The Fatal Flaw in the UKHSA’s Inflated Vaccine Effectiveness Estimates

[Will it be the duplicitous definition that "unjabbed" includes those jabbed in previous 14 to 21 days? Read on...]

In last week’s post I mentioned that prior to the vaccines’ release there were calls for there to be rigorous monitoring of the vaccines’ safety and effectiveness

Thus I was pleased to read last Wednesday of the latest attempts by the the Health Advisory and Recovery Team (HART), an independent group of medics, scientists and academics, to get the U.K.’s medical products regulator, the MHRA, to explain why it hasn’t kept its promises to monitor the safety and effectiveness of the Covid vaccines in the time since they were rolled out back in December 2020. I’d add that this situation has been mirrored worldwide, with remarkably little in the way of the type of monitoring that would be expected of a new medical product.

The importance of these post-approval monitoring studies can’t be understated – pre-approval...

The Fatal Flaw in the UKHSA’s Inflated Vaccine Effectiveness Estimates
    In last week’s post I mentioned that prior to the vaccines’ release there were calls for there to be rigorous
    dailysceptic.org

A key quote

"The outcomes from prior attempts to make a coronavirus vaccine. Scientists have been trying to make a vaccine to protect against coronavirus infection (‘colds’) for decades. They all failed – not simply because ‘they didn’t work’, but also because some candidate vaccines resulted in increased risk from disease, potentially coming to light some time after the vaccines were given..."

Oxford Study Finds Negative Vaccine Effectiveness Against Covid Hospitalisation and Death

...one of many over last year

In spring 2021 the U.K.’s health agencies were in full swing, trying to get everyone in turn to take their free Covid vaccine

Back then, many people still believed that Covid was a serious threat to all of us, and as a result initial take-up was rapid and even younger age groups eagerly awaited their turn to take the elixir that would offer salvation. Back in those simple days there wasn’t much need to explain the details...

As time went on, however, it appeared that some ‘foolish’ people weren’t in mortal fear of Covid, despite the best efforts of the nudge units to make it appear that Covid was killing a large proportion of healthy individuals. So the agencies changed tactics. If people weren’t going to clamour for the vaccines, they’d use emotional blackmail and appeal for people to take their dose to ‘protect granny’ and to...

Oxford Study Finds Negative Vaccine Effectiveness Against Covid Hospitalisation and Death
    Back in spring 2021 the U.K.’s health agencies were in full swing, trying to get everyone in turn to take
    dailysceptic.org

BTW: My super fit, 'healthy eating' fully jabbed and boosted brother now has Covid again and bed-ridden again. Fourth / fifth time time this year

I'm so glad, in Dec 2020, I read publicly available safety data and concluded "Dangerous poison snake oil; say NO"

Sadly most responded with 'Gov't, NHS, MSM... Would not lie to us' and/or Coercion "I must take it so I can..."

Now they grudgingly admit they lied, but still best to do as told in case...

Will sheeple ever rebel?

Bird flu on the rampage

Outbreaks of a highly pathogenic strain of avian influenza are leaving a path of destruction across Europe

What's changed over last few years?

Wild birds the same, Lockdowned caged game birds released in spring the same

Poultry: chickens etc no longer in barns - they're outside Free Range

More 'be kind', 'be green' idiocy backfires and does more harm

Incoming: more denial Gov'ts order social media to supress and censor Free Speech:

Judge Orders Fauci to Testify Under Oath on Social Media Censorship

In a 28-page order, U.S. District Judge Terry Doughty has ordered NIAID Director Anthony Fauci, former White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, Surgeon General Vivek Murthy, and other leading federal officials in charge of the response to Covid to be deposed (testify under oath) in Missouri v. Biden

The case which NCLA Legal is representing plaintiffs including Jay Bhattacharya and Martin Kulldorff against the Biden administration for its coercion of social media companies to violate free speech during Covid.

Discovery documents in the case previously revealed a vast federal censorship army, with more than 80 federal officials across at least 11 federal agencies having secretly coordinated with social media companies to censor private speech, in what plaintiff Aaron Kheriaty described as potentially “the most ...

Judge Orders Fauci to Testify Under Oath on Social Media Censorship
    In a 28-page order, U.S. District Judge Terry Doughty has ordered NIAID Director Anthony Fauci, former White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, Surgeon General
    dailysceptic.org

Dr. John Campbell:

I have to be very careful what truths I tell - or I'm banned

Florida Changes Guidance for mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines due to Heart Damage Risk

Who fact checks the fact checkers?

Some here claim Gov'ts don't order social media to censor

Oh yes they do

How the EU is Imposing Brutal Online Censorship of ‘COVID-19 Disinformation’ on the Whole World

Twitter is obviously at the centre of what is commonly known as ‘Big Tech censorship’. It has been busily using the censorship tools at its disposal – from removing or quarantining tweets to surreptitiously ‘deboosting’ them (shadow-banning) to outright account suspension – for at least two years now

Those who have managed to remain on the platform will have noticed a sharp...

How the EU is Imposing Brutal Online Censorship of ‘COVID-19 Disinformation’ on the Whole World
    Twitter is obviously at the centre of what is commonly known as 'Big Tech censorship'. It has been busily using
    dailysceptic.org

Also

The Scandalous Silencing of Dissenting Doctors Imperils Us All
    Efforts to control the pandemic narrative began with a systematic suppression of any suggestion that it might have originated in
    dailysceptic.org

These folks miss the facts: The CoV-19 outbreak in China started in early August 2019. So November is a no brainer. The real problem is that Moderna, a spin off of a US military lab made CoV-19 spike patents, already in 2016...Of course hidden (now known) as it was a military patent...

The naming is the important point. It had no name then

WHO didn't name it Covid-19 until Jan/Feb 2020

U.S. D.O.D issued a contract for COVID-19 Research to a company in Ukraine, 3 months before COVID-19 was known to exist

The contract awarded in November 2019 for ‘COVID-19 Research’,at least one month before the alleged emergence of the novel coronavirus, and three months before it was officially dubbed Covid-19, was not only instructed to take place in Ukraine, it was in fact part of a much larger contract for a ‘Biological threat reduction program in Ukraine’

U.S. D.O.D issued a contract for COVID-19 Research to a company in Ukraine, 3 months before COVID-19 was known to exist
    The world first started to hear about a novel coronavirus in early January 2020, with reports of an alleged new pneumonia-like illness spreading across Wuhan,…
    expose-news.com

ICAN & Siri Glimstad Force CDC to Release v-Safe Data: 7.7% of all 10m Users Experience Health Event Due to COVID-19 Vaccines

New definition of "Very Rare" coming soon: CDC & WHO "1 in 10 is Very Rare"

Update

Why did the CDC hide the V-safe data from the American people for almost two years?

Steve Kirsch looks at the newly released safety survey data and says it “clearly shows that these vaccines are the most dangerous vaccines we’ve ever created”

The v-safe data shows that 33.1% of the people who got the vaccine suffered from a significant adverse event and 7.7% had to seek professional medical care

Why did the CDC hide the v-safe data from the American people for almost 2 years?
    Because it clearly shows that these vaccines are the most dangerous vaccines we've ever created, that's why.
    tinyurl.com

stevekirsch.substack.com/p/why-did-the-cdc-hide-the-v-safe-data

"Safe and Effective"? Yes, for depopulation

Net Zero "Vaccine"

External Content twitter.com

PayPal Demonetises the Daily Sceptic
    If you're a regular donor to the Daily Sceptic and got an email from me in the small hours of
    dailysceptic.org

"...There are five issues in particular where it’s completely verboten to express sceptical views and if you do you can expect to be cancelled, not just by PayPal but by YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.

: the wisdom of the lockdown policy and associated Covid restrictions, the efficacy and safety of the mRNA vaccines, Net Zero and the ‘climate emergency’, the need to teach five year-olds* that sex is a social construct and the war in Ukraine

Dissent from the prevailing orthodoxy in any of those areas is no longer permitted..."

* five year-olds

Parents’ horror over boy, three, sexually groomed by his school - The Conservative Woman
    Parents’ horror over boy, three, sexually groomed by his school
    www.conservativewoman.co.uk