Steven-B-Krivit Verified User
  • Member since Dec 17th 2023
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Steven-B-Krivit

Hi Steve! Thank you for your input but it has been moved from the news thread to this 'off topic' area as you can see. The forum team decided to categorise anything related to Covid issues some months ago as 'off topic' since we are a forum dedicated directly to LENR matters.

THE LENR FORUM TEAM.

perfect, thank you for helping this newbie navigate

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your interest and your question.

Peter Hagelstein was present for the first three days of the conference. The fourth day, when I spoke, he was not. Please see Widom's response at

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My objective is to share what I have learned about WLT. I have done so, thus far, to the capacity of my available time and understanding. However, if you become aware of any new related publication in a mainstream peer-reviewed journal, kindly bring that to my attention.

Thank you,

Steven

Dear LENR Forum readers, this is a copy of a message I just posted on the CMNS email list.

==================

Dear Members of the CMNS List:

When I attended my first ICCF (#10) I asked every theorist in the field whether they thought their theory was correct. Without exception, they said yes. Then I asked them whether they thought anyone else's theory was correct. Without exception, they said no. This showed me the contrast between experimentalists, who aim to verify the work of their peers, and theorists, who generally seek to disconfirm the work of their peers.

Since 2006, I have been interested in and have written about the Widom-Larsen theory, which I consider the best current explanation for LENRs. I do not expect any support from members of the CMNS list for this theory, nor do I want to engage in debates about theory. I am satisfied with the current situation and will wait for history to judge.

To LENR theorists, I offer this suggestion: Instead of trying to undermine the work of others, focus on getting recognition for your own work.

1. Does your theory explain how to overcome the Coulomb barrier or else show that the Coulomb barrier is irrelevant?

2. Does your model explain why biologically hazardous levels of neutrons are not observed or expected in LENRs?

3. Does your model explain why biologically hazardous levels of gamma radiation are not observed or expected in LENRs?4. Has any part of your theory been published in a mainstream peer review journal?

5. Has any independent expert said on record that they believe your theory is possibly correct?

6. Can you provide a conceptual explanation of how LENR reactions occur, from start-to-finish, based on in your theory, without using any mathematical formulas?

7. Can a person with a basic understanding of physics or LENRs understand the essentials of your theory after a one-hour tutorial?

8. Can your theory explain the observed positive results with normal (light) hydrogen as well as those with heavy hydrogen?

9. Can your theory explain the observed heavy-element transmutation and observed isotopic shifts in LENRs?

The Widom-Larsen theory answers yes to all of these questions. If your theory also does this, start with #5 and have the third-party contact me. I'd like to hear more.

To all LENR researchers and fans: Please enjoy the video of my ICCF-25 presentation on the Widom-Larsen theory and follow-up discussions. I hope you find my work informative.

PART 1: Introduction
    PART 2: Krivit Presentation at ICCF-25
    PART 3: Discussion with Konrad Czerski During and After ICCF-25
    PART 4: Discussion with Robert Greenyer During and After ICCF-25

PART 5: Discussion with David Nagel

PART 6: Summary

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playli…VqkAmWaFJBnN9D58ANlrq_Gz7

Edmund Storms, the most vociferous critic of the Widom-Larsen theory, did not participate in the conference in-person. If he did participate remotely, he elected not to speak during the available time in the question-and-answer portion. I have addressed his previous statements in this article.

Covid-19 origins: A media conspiracy of silence

This is not about LENR, but it is about science journalism; a major failure of mainstream science journalism (surprise!) and the success of Indy journalism. If you think mainstream media doesn't handle LENRs well, the problem is bigger. It doesn't handle large, out of the box topics well and this is a dazzling example. It's helpful context for our work in LENRs.

Covid-19 origins: A media conspiracy of silence
    Wuhan lab leak theory and the media: Why journalists dismissed the idea pandemic was man-made as a conspiracy theory.
    pressgazette.co.uk