Shane D. Administrator
  • Male
  • from Pensacola Beach, Fl.
  • Member since Jan 26th 2015

Posts by Shane D.

This resistance to Mills from the pro-Rossi camp baffles me. Mills has abided by the scientific method, while Rossi has abused it. Rossi has never had a single independent verification, while Mills has had many. Rossi is a documented pathological liar, and Mills is not. Mills has a place of business you can visit, employees on the public record, while Rossi and his Leonardo are shrouded in secrets. BrLP has a website, Hydrofusion hosts Rossi's "Ecat.com". Rossi knows little of science, has a fake diploma, and Mills is a certified polymath.

But Mills is the bad guy...Go figure. :) I think there is a legitimate argument for Rossi supporters to cut Mills some slack, while continuing their belief in Rossi.

It really is an honor for me to share LF with such a high quality clientele, and an honor to wish you all a Merry Christmas. And for Jed, and who ever else of his faith, a happy Hanukkah.

However, do you know if he went in person, or just saw a video? His base is a long way from Vancouver. ETA- the Defkalion cookbook has been passed on to someone else now. They are touting it around, I could maybe find out.

Alan,

I know nothing more about that. Peter Gluck was very close to DGT through his friend Hadjichristos (DGT Chief Scientist)...as I am sure you know, so he would probably know. Peter probably knows more about DGT than anyone, as Hadjichristos even visited him in Romania. Even after the DE (Defkalion Eurpope) debacle, Peter swears by, and defends their tech. But he stays tight lipped about the details...

Speaking of tight lipped; I see you have another secret!...a DGT "cookbook" floating in LENR land. So much "out there" most here are not privy too. A little like this bleeds out here and there though, making the story even more interesting. It would not surprise me in the least if this cookbook is in the hands of Dr. Kim, and that such knowledge would warrant a hefty investment of, say, $3 million or so.

Not exactly sure how to describe the newest document (doc. 95)

Eric,

Never read anything so convoluted. Not your post, but the document 95 you refer too. Even Abd...court too, will be hard pressed to make any sense of it. Maybe Rossi's lawyers were on drugs when writing this up? Or maybe they wrote it that way purposely to buy time while everyone tries to understand it?

Reminds me of that old Abbott/Costello comedy routine "Who's on first".

If anything worked in the slightest then R would not have gone to such an extensive effort to try and pull off this high dollar parlor trick

Dewey,

If you don't mind, we would like to keep believing Rossi has a little something. At the least, the part about melting reactors. Not enough COP, or reliability, to make you pay the $89 million, but just enough so we can keep the story alive. Life without him would be so boring. Thank you.

Here we go again Axil. I am not discrediting Dr Kim at all. He never saw a Defkalion reactor in action. NEVER EVER

Well, not exactly Alan, as this interview Peter Gluck did with Dr. Kim a few years back shows:

https://egooutpeters.blogspot.…/06/a-veterans-voice.html

"Recently, I (DR. Kim) had an opportunity to observe experimental runs of DGTG’s R-5 reactor carried out by their group of scientists in Vancouver. The results were positive. More importantly the results are reproducible, since there had been many positive runs with other observers so far in addition to my observation. This is very significant historically since we have now a device which yields reproducible results for the first time. It is a break-through which we have been waiting for.
    The break-through is accomplished by new comers, new breed of scientists and engineers lead by a mathematician who became an excellent scientist. This is a new wave and new paradigm change."

Me talking now:
    Just as a reminder, it was recently revealed that IH, along with some other green venture capitalist, funded Kim to the tune of $3 million. That amount of money for a pure theorist -who may be wrong for all we know, is strange. Lots of other theorists in LENR land...so why Kim?

One could speculate from this interview, that the answer has to do with Kims detailed knowledge of DGT's tech. As far as I know, he had no other relationship with other LENR+/commercial types. That leaves only DGT, and he gets funded for $3 million.

Defkalion is off topic, but if anyone is bored, this from Infinite Energy Magazine is a good article to read:

http://www.infinite-energy.com/images/pdfs/ManningIE110.pdf

Will tell you everything you need to know about them before they went bust. I've read it before, did not again, but DGT did claim in their early R/D at their Athens lab, that they had set up a reactor so the innards could be viewed. They claimed to have seen a light as bright as the sun.

Another thing one may notice after reading, is how much they appeared legitimate. Had real engineers, a real lab at Vancouver University, Athens also, etc. All came from good backgrounds. No prior history of corruption. I don't recall word of their taking anyone's money. Then they just disappear without a trace. Weird.

"Thereby"?? Why these things should exclude each other? We already knew that JMC was owned by “an individual or entity formed in the United Kingdom”, not necessarily a corporation. Much ado about nothing....

RBO,

Here is the whole comment from the court documents:

"Rossi (Leonardo), and Johnson, both in his individual capacity and as the
    representative of JMP, traveled to North Carolina in August 2014 to meet with individuals from Industrial Heat. During this meeting, Rossi and Johnson made a number of false representations to Industrial Heat, most notably that JMP (at the time called J.M. Chemical Products, Inc.) was a confidential subsidiary of Johnson Matthey p.l.c. (“Johnson Matthey”), and that Johnson Matthey was interested in using the E-Cat technology in connection with a confidential manufacturing process it wanted to operate in Florida. In fact, in August 2014 Johnson on behalf of JMP even warranted in writing that JMP “[was] owned by an entity formed in the United Kingdom, and none of Leonardo, Dr. Andrea Rossi, Henry W. Johnson nor any of their respective subsidiaries, directors, officers, agents, employees, affiliates, significant others, or relatives by blood or marriage [had] any ownership interest” in JMP. See Compl. Ex. B. (lastpage of Plaintiffs’ Exhibit). JMP, however, has never been a subsidiary of Johnson Matthey, was not operating or planning to operate any manufacturing process in Florida, and was in fact owned by persons whom Johnson represented in writing did not have any ownership interest in JMP."

From this we can see that Rossi/Johnson told IH, albeit orally, in a meeting that this "entity" was a "subsidiary of Johnson Matthey p.l.c.". Rossi already admitted on his JONP that Johnson Matthey had nothing to do with this, although he claims to have bought some things from them. If this were not enough to have the case tossed....

Rossi claimed in his "pitch"/appeal to IH to transfer the 1MW to Doral -instead of "your (IH) proposal to put the plant in a factory owned by yourself...is dramatically less convincing", that the customer was of the "chemical industry", a "real customer", and they would use the steam to "process their chemical products".

Even if Rossi/Johnson can argue their way out of what they told IH orally in NC, they then have to prove what they put in writing, that some "entity...formed in the UK", actually exists, that is a real chemical company, with a legitimate product, and used the steam for production, or they lied. If they cannot prove so, then the case will be tossed.

Also, Rossi said he would use Doral to "get the authorizations for the next plants". If he did not, and we know he did not, he lied and the case will be tossed.

Rossi is also on the record saying he would get "the authorization from the Florida State Control Office" (interesting he would offer this, but that is another story) before starting the 2 year operation. If he did not get that, which he almost definitely did not, he lied, yet again.

Just one lie to a partner discovered after a contract is agreed upon, will invalidate that contract. How many do we have so far? So does anyone still think Rossi/Johnson has a hand to play, and if yes, can his showing it prove all he is on record as saying?

That is not an avatar, it is my real name. I went by my full last name on ECNs and other sites before shortening it a bit for brevity sake. But anyone can look a little to see who I am. And I am not a troll.

Moderators are not supposed to pick fights BTW.

So what is the difference between libel, and "grubby little libels"...Loyalty to a person, and not the facts perhaps?

I won't say anything more on the topic, but I think this is an unnecessary censorship. The issue is germane to LENR, and could be discussed without smearing certain reputations, but I guess that is not to be.

It may however, present itself again if further developments warrant.

When that $75,000 donation was first reported it raised a few eyebrows. Understandable. At best it looks inappropriate.

Rossi was only able to carry this on as long as he did because of Levi's "successful" tests of the Hotcat at both Ferrara and Lugano. In their counter-suit, IH explains how they were troubled by Rossi's peculiar behavior prior to the VT, and were reassured when Rossi handed them an early copy of the Ferrara results right when they showed up for the VT. What timing...coincidence? I am sure the Lugano results also placated IH at a time when their doubts were even more serious.

Sorry Alan, but Levi is fair game until we get more info. Yes, I understand you know him and like him...he seems like a nice guy to me too, but the facts look very suspicious. In particular that donation by Rossi's confidant Fabiani. If he wants to clear the air, protect his reputation from the fallout to come, he is free to do so. In his shoes, were I duped as he may have been, I would be talking.

I would remind you that Lugano was a team. Not one person. Any more grubby little libels will be deleted.