me356 Verified
  • Member since Mar 13th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by me356

Reactor was taken for the measurement (still under the pressure of hydrogen) and resistance is just perfectly same as it was during the calibration.
    Measurement was performed in the same ambient temperature.

Thank you for the info.
    The good thing is, that the transformer will not allow to transfer HF since it is constructed for 50Hz only.
    PCE meter can show you exactly frequencies of the voltage. It can show you also each mentioned changes and variables that we can exclude any of these errors.

The reactor is powered through the transformer, measurement is done before the transformer so not in direct contact with the coil.
    It is AC - AC. Even if the voltage is not stable, necessary power to maintain the setpoint will be still the same.

Power, voltage, current and maybe 20 other variables are measured by PCE-830 which is very specialized equipment for this. The same was also used in Lugano. It is directly interfaced with my controller so it is receiving the data in realtime in period of 0.5s.
    It is capable of measuring nearly everything you can imagine.

Actually ambient temperature is lower by few degrees at these days than during time of the calibration run. Thus the COP should be even little bit higher.

Except this and added fuel, nothing else changed with the reactor.
    For sure this is not only anomaly as it happened previous time as well with reactor of the same design. Current one was built in the same way and with new, unused parts.

Measurement error of the Optris Pi camera and PCE-830 power analyser are within range of 1-2%.
    Hot spot is not moving as far as I can see and is exactly at the center. I have all the data and we can analyse each moment of the calibration and the run in any point that is sensed by the Optris.

The reason for excess heat (if it is not a kind of LENR) may be only in coil changes due to added fuel. As I have seen previously LiAlH4 was electrostatically trapped to it or if it was not this, then something unusual formed across the heater.

After this run, coil resistance will be measured within precision of at least miliOhm units to exclude mechanical changes.

I have to exclude reason, that the excess heat is caused by hydrogen thermal conductivity, since the excess heat was previously present even after opening the reactor for couple of minutes and very slowly returned to the original values.

We are at 450°C for some time now and estimated COP is approximately 1.22.
    It will be possible to determine it more precisely soon when we will find better extrapolation curve.

COP is surely increasing as the difference between 350°C and 400°C was more than 14W.
    Now the difference between 400°C from the calibration and 450°C in this run is only 6W.

Eric Walker: I have not tried it yet. I have two Geiger Counters, but the radiation is very, very close or equal to the background level so even there is some increase, it could be anomaly anywhere.
    I will do more analysis as soon as possible.

jeff: thank you for the info.

COP is still more than 1.11.

Axil, Mats002: You are right, I think that we are slowly revealing reaction.
    I am not good in theory, but I have gained a lot of practical knowledge in the very same way as Rossi did.

I think that I understand mouse and cat in the practical way so when I will be able to realize it, I will be able to achieve very high COP.
    There are many chemical and few nuclear aspects that are very important in both mouse and cat.
    Hopefully I will be able to write some paper about it.

What I am trying to say for long time here is, how Cat part is working in the practical way.

• Pressure is the most important factor here that we must control perfectly.
    • It is cyclic process.

There is period for heating the reactor surface. Then there is another where power is turned off (SSM mode) or throttled when you are trying to cool the surface as slow as possible.

• In the first period you want to release extremely high amount of hydrogen as fast as possible so you will boost the Mouse process. Another reason is because heat transfer is much better in high pressure of hydrogen. So you can boost COP of the mouse process by few times from usual (low) COP. At this moment you can heat the surface very quickly as well.
    • In the second period, the intention is to maintain so high temperature as long as possible above a threshold. So you want that previously accumulated temperature is not lost in the environment but stored and used. In this part achieving very low pressure (or even vacuum) is beneficial to insulate the heater and thus to lower thermal conductivity inside the reactor.

So this is the reason, why you want to release hydrogen on demand and then load it when needed. There is nuclear and chemical reason why you want to do that.
    Amount of released pressure is directly responsible for the COP value. If you will release 15 bars, COP could be for example 3.
    When you will make the heat storage more efficient, second period can be much longer. Thus you can for example double the COP just by making good and efficient design.

Everything must be designed very cleverly to not waste heat and to make heat transfer as efficient as possible to gain the highest possible COP.
    This is how E-Cat is probably working.

Yes, it is related with the pressure and loading process. I have mentioned it more times, but because results are not perfectly reproducible yet and I don't know for sure why, then I can't tell you anything particular. I think that we have to control the pressure so we will be able to release the hydrogen as quick as possible and then load it as fast as we want.
    I know it is possible even in range of 250 - 400°C very well.

I think that this is the most important thing that we should investigate right now. As soon as we will know how to control it, we will be able to drive LENR in a very stable way with great possibility for SSM. I have found only basic principle how to control it. Also without pure lithium it is not possible (at least in a lower temperatures).

You are right. But the field of LENR is very large. We are at the beginning with it, so we should learn it in a small, separate steps so we can be more confident in the results.
    If you master such small steps, you can then join it together to make it much more efficient.
    So I want to learn about it as much as possible and this will always cost more time.

It is same as when you are in elementary school and learning how to write sentences. You have to learn elementary basics first such as letters. If you will try to write sentences without knowing letters, it is unuseful, because you don't know what you are really doing.

I am convinced, that we have to be able to replicate Piantelli-Focardi work first, because Rossi effect is much more sophisticated from my point of view.
    And this is what I am doing.

I have realized that Rossi effect is on another level and what we are doing with Parkhomov replications is pure luck. If we will succeed, it will be just big coincidence.
    In the latest experiments I have found a lot of interesting phenomenons. I am sure that we will achieve much higher COP very soon.

This is not replication of A. Parkhomov at all and should not convince anybody about LENR.
    This is one from series that I am doing where interesting results happened.

There will be tens or even hundreds more until it will be usable. Then there will be no doubt that it is working.

I have did calibration run that I am comparing with.
    Power is compared only between steady temperatures that we have measured previously.

So to achieve same temperature, different input power level is needed when there is hydrogen inside.

Because there is also Optris Pi camera, it should be possible to calculate output power as well.

The excess heat could be caused by high hydrogen thermal conductivity.
    I want to combine this effect with the effect of fast hydrogen release and loading that I have achieved in other experiments.