me356 Verified
  • Member since Mar 13th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by me356

I dont understand what is wrong. Now we are waiting for MFMP to tell us when/if they can start testing. We can't do more about it.

We are spending thousands of USD just for this side project and not asking for anything from anyone.

Thank you for patience. I had wedding and busy time last few weeks.

We have meshes prepared and ready for shipping. During next week we will ship. I think I have over 100 in stock with much better parameters from what was shipped previously.

Thank you me356 for your input but that’s not what BH’s question was. The linearity was in regards to calibration curves.

What Alan was mentioning was related some some theoretical expectations of symmetry of output curves around its peak. His point was that results are smeared in one direction due to thermal mass induced lags.

Thank you for explanation. Regarding theoretical explanation I would rather not add anything. For me all theoretical stuff is useless. No debate is needed if using more methods of measurement and all are giving similar results.

Calibration that is made preferably with the same piece of unprocessed fuel should be simply valid in all cases without a doubt.

I also agree that Runaway is not possible with LENR when comparing to Fission Reactors in the same meaning. If you consider Runaway as melting reactor body then yes, this could happen if body has lower melting point than used fuel.

But as soon as gas will leak it will stop the reaction shortly.

For Mizuno type reactors fuel - mesh can operate at temperature under its melting point. Above this temp it will irreversibly damage it. So no bangs :)

Our new meshes are prepared and are able to work even without Palladium pretty well. We will ship them to Alan soon after few tests.

They can load Hydrogen even faster than meshes with Pd.

On the other hand Palladium coating is more problematic there because of so big surface area.

I was going from memory. This from a few years ago now. Much data was posted about here at the time, albeit scattered around different threads a bit.

It was peak 3187.77 W out, 450 W in for the 7.2 Lugano Style COP experiment, an average of two sets of data. The Cylinder device not unexpectedly melted down when I pushed for more. I replicated the Cylinder with Cylinder2. The Cylinder had one internal and one exterior thermocouple embedded, and I raised the Alumina temperature to partial conduction temperatures, the 60 cycles AC becoming increasingly visible on the thermocouple traces before one melted.

Your results are quite interesting so why you stopped with it? It seems I missed a lot of news about Lugano :) In any case I guess sharing experimental results was not aim of this thread.

Considering Rossi have technology from around 2008 and he is changing it from the ground each 3 years I would not expect to see anything real in his life.

Results from laboratory are useless if there is nobody who can deliver it to customers. I think this thread should find company that can deliver the goods. Not these asking for funds and another years of research.

For years we were testing our reactors. I am very glad that it all went smoothly and very excited what was achieved.

Presently we are producing 40Kg of fuel per two weeks for our reactors.

The cost is just around 8 USD per 100 grams but output power higher than Fission Reactors in respect to W/g..

We plan to make public announcement in Q4 this year. There will be public presentations and possibility to measure power and radiation by any means by any interested party. We have no investors, no external funding from any other party and are fully independent all the time.

You can decide if it is scam or not quite soon. Certainly we are not company that will need to "raise" their funds.

If you cam get LENR to work with AC then you are part of a very select crowd, well done.

We are working with AC from the very beginning and we obtained positive results quite soon without anything special. Even the plots that I shared were from reactor supplied with AC. There is nothing else needed than processing the fuel properly. Same as Parkhomov and many other researchers.

If you are refering to a theory with Magnetic Flux - there is nothing we saw in the reseach that could support this. But we can't also say it is not true.

Is the copper electroplated on a substrate, or plasma sprayed? Copper plasma sprayed onto Ni mesh might produce Constantan alloy at the contact surface. Use of this alloy for LENR is being actively researched by the EU's CleanHME program, under the lead of Francesco Celani.

Copper was electroplated. It can adhere to Nickel very well without any other byproduct.

Some years ago I shared SEM photos where it was directly visible how EVOs are interacting with matter even in electron microscope sample holder producing various elements and even strings between each other.

Where does the Oxygen come from to form Copper oxides. The reactor is presumably full of Hydrogen, so any traces of O2 would quickly be bound into H2O.

Problem is oxidation right after copper plating process. It can be prevented but only in strict handling in inert gas.

In any case I can confirm secondary transition metal is not required to obtain excess heat. Nickel is more than enough. The most says just for COP around 1.2 but it all depends on how efficiently you can work with heat.

Well prepared fuel is able to produce excess heat even during hydrogen desorption but also during loading. When hydrogen is released the EVOs can fill up the reactor. And they immediately react with all nearby elements while it can live there for very long time.

From years of our experience EVOs can exist even when Hydrogen is not present and even when reactor is open.

We still dont know how to treat them but we know it is extremely reactive and is causing transmutation to all nearby elements even with no input energy.

Experiments that were running for long time have higher chance for generating excess heat. That is because when you will leave such Mesh or other fuel running for long time in hydrogen atmosphere at right pressure they are generated all the time. With high surface area, high hydrogen flux the chance is highest.

For better imagination I am attaching plots from our early experiments from I think 2016. Here you can see that only one element is enough. And that even with so small amount of fuel you can see heat after death. And that it can work well even with Protium. This is what can be achieved with any transition metal after proper processing. Plot contains processed and unprocessed fuel temperature and corresponding pressure curve.

For very precise measurements we are using DC where we can stabilize power with 1mW resolution. This is what we are using basically all the time with Mizuno-style reactors.

But for reactors of our design we are using AC because of higher currents and simplicity.

For mesh compositions we are also trying different transition metals, including alloys especially for coating to swap Palladium. Presently it is expensive and not very economic so we will find which works the best soon.

After testing Copper coating we found it can be used but it is far from ideal due to extreme oxidation rate.