Report of UNI LENR Lecture by Tom Wind

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2014/03/report-uni-lenr-lecture-by-tom-wind/']Here’s a summary of the meeting held at the University of Northern Iowa yesterday. I arrived at the venue early and after introducing myself to the people who were preparing for the meeting I was […][/feedquote]

• Official Post

Very interesting report. I noticed that fascinating quotes:

He mentioned talking to representative of Statoil, Norway’s giant oil company at ICCF, and Tom was surprised to hear that instead of having a negative take on LENR, his attitude was ‘this is great, we need this!’

It remind me something reported ;)
    Expect many >50bn$ sales companies to say : "we need this" (forget about conspiracy of suppression, except for academics).
    Note his positions:

Tom mentioned that although he works in the wind industry he actually hopes that LENR will eventually eliminate the need for wind turbines.

Some of his concluding points were:

• It’s real
    • Nuclear safety is not an issue
    • The theory is still not understood, but commercial products will be available anyway
    • The Chinese will use it first
    • This technology will be of great benefit to the poorer people of the world

Huge, but not a surprise. Just plain evident!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.