What if the 1 year E-Cat Test Succeeds . . . and No One Believes it? (CatInHat)

• Official Post

About TEG, the anisotropic structure he proposed to use, was not so revolutionary, maybe just new, as it is what many people try to do.
    The problem until recently with Perovskite is that it was too expensive to manufacture, and Rossi failed like most on that point.

about your statements on Darden, Woodford, & al, do you realize it looks really improbable, if not incredible? Do you imagine they don't read your posts before investing 50 million?

You pile improbable conditions, like any conspiracy theorist.
    That is above average. Some don't even use real facts.

Do you imagine they don't read your posts before investing 50 million?

I have no idea whether or not Darden reads my posts. Woodford's moderators did. I also wrote to the CEO of Elforsk and got a polite reply and the email was forwarded to someone on his staff for further examination. I notice Elforsk hasn't said or done much with reference to Rossi recently. I'd be happy to speak with Darden or any investors in any degree of detail about Rossi. They can contact me at maryyugo [at] yahoo [dot] com and they can have my real identity if they wish. I consulted for Dick Smith when he was considering investing a million dollars in Defkalion. I and several others (me under my real name) advised Smith not to invest. He didn't and thereby saved himself a million. So where is Defkalion now, Alain? Did they die because of skepticism? Or maybe because, exactly like Rossi, they made grandiose claims which they could not back up with actual performance? Because they had absolutely nothing except arrogance, unpleasantness, and lies.

Oh, and Alain, where does the US Army say anything at all about Rossi? And who is Harman?

• Official Post

Defkalion is dead because they tried to fool a partner during a pony show.
    They never allowed independent test with freedom to handle the reactor, install instruments and change the protocol.
    This is what annoyed Luca Gamberale who finally made the test himself, despite DGT opposition, and he quickly found the problem.
    The skeptics moaned on all but what was the problem.
    Jed smelled the problem from far, and luca measured it.

That is how it happen when you can test yourself. this is why the freedom of testing, the absence of rossi during part of the tests is a key fact. This freedom is a better indication than the report itself.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.