“Why 62Ni? The Complete Justification” (MFMP Video Update)

• Quote from LENR Cal

This means a new optris ,better radiation detection equipment for the replication. Seems like a good thing to me.

In the short term more money is always nice. In the long term reputation matters more.

• I agree that it was surprising that the fact that certain isotopes have more mass than others was raised as a point. I gather that when it comes to physics Bob Greenyer is a self-taught amateur (like myself). I doubt that gravity has anything to do with any of this, for the point that was made that the force of gravity is negligible compared to other interactions, such as the electromagnetic interaction.

If one looks past certain suggestions like this, Bob Greenyer has come up with some interesting conjectures. Sometime back he made a connection between the design of Rossi's HotCat reactor and industrial heating elements.

• I find the connection between transition metals and claimed LENR interesting because there is non-LENR work that supports anomalous high excess heat from hydrated transition elements (only it has a chemical mechanism and is of order 50ev/H).

Do you have a link for this? Also, I think 10 eV/reaction is an approximate upper bound (closer to 4 eV) for chemical energy release. I suppose there is no contradiction here if the 50 eV/H is not a per-reaction figure, but a figure calculated against an amount of hydrogen.

• I agree that it was surprising that the fact that certain isotopes have more mass than others was raised as a point. I gather that when it comes to physics Bob Greenyer is a self-taught amateur (like myself). I doubt that gravity has anything to do with any of this, for the point that was made that the force of gravity is negligible compared to other interactions, such as the electromagnetic interaction.

If one looks past certain suggestions like this, Bob Greenyer has come up with some interesting conjectures. Sometime back he made a connection between the design of Rossi's HotCat reactor and industrial heating elements.

Twistor theory was first proposed by Roger Penrose in 1967, as a possible path to a theory of quantum gravity. The twistor approach is especially natural for solving the equations of motion of massless fields of arbitrary spin. SPPs are a quantum fluids. But it is likely that metallic hydrogen and other chemical compounds produced ysing extreme pressure is a candidate for dark matter. The twister theory could be the threshold to explain how a plasmoid of photons can produce a gravitational effect.

Also related is that In 2003, Edward Witten proposed uniting twistor and string theory by embedding the topological B model of string theory in twistor space. His objective was to model certain Yang–Mills amplitudes. That means that photon plasmoids form knots that are particles.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.