Rossi: 1MW Plant Customer Bought Three More Plants

• Of course, but just hypothesising how the sceptic's might be won over that's all.

Best regards
    Frank

Joe Papp started his engine with a battery then he removed that battery from engine. This never convened the naysysters about overunity even when the engine was torn apart and checked for hidden batteries and wire. Only LENR engines in their cars will convince the sceptics, and after all, does it really matter what the sceptics think? When a wacko tells you something, does it have credibility, or is it just a collection of random sounds?

• Hi Frank.
    I will be the last person tot denie mr Rossi to earn lots of money.
    It's just the way this all is handled.
    I remember some foto's from his first test- setup ( i'm a electrician/electronics repairman)
    I really was thinking about the very simpel measurement equipment they used.
    (Most hobyist have better stuff)
    If you are working on this kind of important technical investigation,you would think
    they used more professionele equipment.
    I can't help it to think that also with the last report they didn't use the right measurement equipment .
    (There is zo much discussion abaut this report)
    I have great respect for mr Rossi when i am reading his blog and see how many hours he spent
    On his invention.
    So this said,i would think he will be very precise with the measurements on his devices.
    So why is there somuch dispute abaut this?
    This is where a professionel (3th party?) measurement team could clear things up.

I want to believe (x-files).

• Strabel

This is where a professionel (3th party?) measurement team could clear things up.

Mr Rossi has had a professional in called Mr Penon, however, many people now say his work is not 'professional and they don't believe what he writes in his reports about Mr Rossi's inventions. I don't know how they can say that about the latest report since it has not been made public, only Mr Rossi has seen it and Industrial Heat also have seen it. Mr Rossi says the coefficient of power is greater than 6 and sometimes as much as 50 (you get 50 times more power out than you put in). However, Industrial Heat have also seen it and are not convinced Mr Rossi's invention works, or so they say, they seem to change their mind when Mr Rossi asked them to pay him what they agreed if it worked ($89 million).

So who to believe? Maybe the new customers will know but we don't know who they are or if they really exist. Maybe the Judge will be able to find out, but we will have to wait.

Best regards
    Frank

• axil wrote:

When a wacko tells you something, does it have credibility, or is it just a collection of random sounds?

This is hilarious. :D

• Many of those who message on this forum have a different motivation than Rossi. This is understandable.
    You may be an idealist who wants to "save the world" or a "believer" who wants to "silence the skeptics."

BUT

Does Rossi want to silence every skeptic? No, from his perspective, he wants most of the world to REMAIN skeptical.
    Why? Because when the billionaire venture capitalists fully believe in LENR then they will pour billions into LENR and leave Rossi as a footnote to history with a few condos in Florida.

On the contrary, Rossi very carefully wants to tread the thin line of credibility. Just enough to raise money to do his own R&D but not enough credibility for OTHERS to raise money from Venture Capitalists and compete with him with their own products to sell.

Meanwhile he is making progress and understanding more how to retain control over the process itself in order to improve its practicality. Like most inventors, he wants control over his invention more than he wants to convince skeptics and thereby have competition.

Personally, I want to understand how it all works and am looking forward to good results from MFMP and Me356. Just because I feel differently than Rossi does, doesn't make Rossi 'wrong' or me 'right'. We are just different and I still respect him and what he is doing.
    d

• BBCK777

If that makes me not a True Skeptic it is fine by me.

Don't knock Thomas too much, occasionally he comes up with a valuable contribution, but I grant you its quite difficult to see as its easier to see the 'politician' rather than the 'objective sceptic'. I would sooner see a return of 'Thomas the 'true sceptic' myself.

Best regards
    Frank

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.