Leonardo/Industrial Heat Court Case on “Complex Track” — to go to Jury Trial in September 2017 (Rossi: Effect on E-Cat Commercial “None”)

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/07/01/leonardoindustrial-heat-court-case-on-complex-track-to-go-to-jury-trial-in-september-2017/']Thanks to Sifferkoll for providing links to the latest court documents in the Rossi/Industrial Heat court case. Andrea Rossi has gotten what he requested so far — the court case has not been dismissed as requested by Industrial Heat, and it will go to a jury trial. However there will be a long time to […][/feedquote]

• Note to observers:

• The jointly-submitted schedule recommends a start date for the trial period of September 18, 2017.
    • The schedule anticipates that there may be counterclaims.
    • A protective order is contemplated to maintain the confidentiality of some documents.

One thought to add: if Rossi's efforts to maintain confidentiality have been impeached, as they were in the memorandum in support of the motion to dismiss, Rossi's counsel may feel pressure to show that Rossi is in fact making efforts to maintain confidentiality. This may result in steps that go above and beyond what is needed for technical reasons (I'm thinking of the ERV report).

I also note that there's an additional document that lists what the parties agree to let a magistrate have final consideration over. The line item for "Motions to dismiss" is checked "No." I wonder if this means that the wish is for a jury to consider the motion to dismiss.

One thought to add: if Rossi's efforts to maintain confidentiality have been impeached, as they were in the memorandum in support of the motion to dismiss, Rossi's counsel may feel pressure to show that Rossi is in fact making efforts to maintain confidentiality. This may result in steps that go above and beyond what is needed for technical reasons (I'm thinking of the ERV report).

Objectively, this is a completely spurious issue. How it works legally, I have no idea... but...

I've always been curious how you maintain confidentiality for such a radically new product if you actually sell the product to anyone? What in the world would stop them from reverse engineering? Especially if the items could be resold at a huge profit to a different country for example China, Russia, Brazil for "nefarious" purposes?

BTW, ever wonder what happened to the small ecats (10kW or so) destined for home use. Rossi claimed mysterious and anonymous "certificators" were holding it up. If did say all ecats had passed SGS safety certification for industrial use, so why not sell the smaller units to heat factories in cold countries, for example? Heat offices? The market should be in the billions of dollars and millions of units! See any around? None of this Rossicrap and Rossifiction makes any sense unless you call scam.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.