Payments to Ampenergo

• I had not noticed this. The Rossi v. Darden amended Answer, countercomplaint:

99. As a result of Leonardo and Rossi’s breach, Counter-Plaintiffs have suffered and
    continue to suffer damages including, but not limited to: a) both the $1.5 million and $10 million
    payments made to Leonardo in connection with the License Agreement; b) other payments made
    to Leonardo or Rossi to reimburse them for unnecessary (in light of the conduct alleged herein)
    services, equipment, and expenses; and c) multi-million dollar payments made to a third party
    pursuant to the License Agreement, see License Agreement § 16.6

16.6? That is about Ampengo. So IH made "multi-million dollar payments" to Ampenergo.

Ampenergo holds shares in IH Holdings International Ltd, the parent company of IH. These were apparently payments due to Ampenergo from Rossi, and IH took over. If I recall correctly, Ampenergo did fund Rossi at one point.

• Official Post

Licenses were definitely re-purchased from AldoP (Italy) and Roger Green (Oz and probably SA) for cost +10%. A number of 'old' licenses remain in force including Spain, Portugal and Japan. That's all I know. In faitness I should add that Aldo is said to be unhappy, Roger Green gave his license up for health reasons, and the remaining lecensees have refused to relinquish their licenses (as of around 2 weeks ago).

• Leonardo buy back some licenses like the one of the German licensee, the one of Prometeon.
    It may be such a buy back?

It there any evidence of that possibility ?

The Agreement was between Rossi and IH and Ampenergo, which was deferring its License to IH. If the IH License actually were cancelled by Rossi (my opinion is he can't do that without a court order), the License for the Americas reverts to Ampenergo.

This raises the interesting possibility that Ampenergo made money by supporting Rossi. Perfectly legally. Even if Rossi goes down. But we don't know the balance.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.