From Charles Coulomb to Cherepanov Alexei Ivanovich. Maxwell's mistakes

• At the request of the creator of the "Global Wave" Starukhin Yaroslav for schoolchildren, students, engineers and scientists, I recorded a lecture in 10 parts, in which I presented the development of ideas from the time of Charles Coulomb to the present day.

From Charles Coulomb to Cherepanov Alexei Ivanovich. Maxwell's mistakes. Part 1, June 8, 2023 -

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

From Charles Coulomb to Cherepanov Alexei Ivanovich. Maxwell's mistakes. Part 2, June 8, 2023 -

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

From Charles Coulomb to Cherepanov Alexei Ivanovich. Maxwell's mistakes. Part 3, June 8, 2023 -

From Charles Coulomb to Cherepanov Alexei Ivanovich. Maxwell's mistakes. Part 4, June 8, 2023 -

From Charles Coulomb to Cherepanov Alexei Ivanovich. Maxwell's mistakes. Part 5, June 8, 2023 -

From Charles Coulomb to Cherepanov Alexei Ivanovich. Maxwell's mistakes. Part 6, June 8, 2023 -

From Charles Coulomb to Cherepanov Alexei Ivanovich. Maxwell's mistakes. Part 7, June 8, 2023 -

From Charles Coulomb to Cherepanov Alexei Ivanovich. Maxwell's mistakes. Part 8, June 8, 2023 -

From Charles Coulomb to Cherepanov Alexei Ivanovich. Maxwell's mistakes. Part 9, June 8, 2023 -

From Charles Coulomb to Cherepanov Alexei Ivanovich. Maxwell's mistakes. Part 10, June 8, 2023 -

Coulomb S.-A. Collection de memoires relatifs a la physique. Paris, 1884. - https://archive.org/details/collectiondemmo01physgoog

My presentation - From Charles Coulomb to Cherepanov A.I. Maxwell's mistakes. May 26, 2023 — https://cloud.mail.ru/public/5nPK/LzZNHe6YL

Electricity and Magnetism, Volume 2, J.K. Maxwell, 1873 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/JMYf/GuC64NoAh

Physics course edited by Academician N.D. Papaleksi, Volume 2, 1947 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Yqg4/VhJV4Bd6a

Course of physics, the doctrine of electricity, volume 2, K.A. Putilov, 1963 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/AikB/XXwV7cTvx

Technique for measuring electrical and magnetic quantities, N.G. Vostroknutov, 1949 -

Публикация ННР Техника измерений электрических и магнитных величин

Physics course, part 3, I.I. Sokolov, 1953 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/s4mS/D29dT2CSS

Checking the dimension of Coulomb's law, A.G. Sorokin, 2017 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/UEv8/xGYDFRL2L

Answer Cherepanov A.I. physicist Frederick David Tombe January 21, 2023 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/QUjd/fsJKtB66n

Answer Cherepanov A.I. physicist Frederick David Tombe January 21, 2023 - https://docs.google.com/file/d…E5Q6I_ji/edit?usp=sharing

Answer Cherepanov A.I. physicist Frederick David Tombe January 21, 2023 -

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/367334900_Answer_Cherepanov_AI_physicist_Frederick_David_Tombe_January_21_2023

• 5 years ago in this article on page 55 I wrote "In fact, I propose to virtually roll back the time to 1920 - it was in this year that Niels Bohr made his famous report, revised the model of the hydrogen atom and armed with the Kanaryov-Cherepanov model. And to begin to study and engage in the interpretation of experiments of all subsequent years on the basis of this new model ... And to their surprise, physicists will begin to understand that the physical chemistry of the microworld is quite stable and quite solidly can ensure the "convergence" of their theory and experimental results ... Naturally, the correction of the mathematical apparatus ”, mathematical formulas due to the fact that there is no electric field in nature ...". And now my analysis has shown that J. Chadwick made a mistake, relying on Maxwell's mistakes - he did not discover the neutron, it was his delusion. There is no neutron in nature. It is about this and my analysis that I talk about in the video -

Fatal delusions of Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences Nigmatulin Robert Iskanderovich May 22, 2015, part 3 –

• If you analyze the consequences of Maxwell's errors, you will begin to realize that physicists were mistaken in thinking that there were neutrons, physicists were mistaken in thinking that they had discovered the electron... They incorrectly interpreted the results of their experiments, because they relied on Maxwell's erroneous theory - you can easily find these errors in section "Electrostatics" paragraphs 39-44 of the treatise "Electricity and Magnetism" of 1873.

On September 13, a seminar by Klimov-Zatelepin was held, at which Leonid Irbekovich Urutskoev made his report.

Below I present 10 videos dedicated to this report.

Graphite in a reactor should be considered not as a moderator - there are no neutrons and there is nothing to slow down, but as a transformer of photon mass - from higher to lower. The graphite masonry neutron reflector should now be understood as a photon mass or photon wave reflector.

Let me remind you that I came to the photon wave after I finally understood that in nature there is no “electromagnetic wave according to Maxwell,” and therefore there are no “electromagnetic radiation” in nature.

Water is both a coolant and a “moderator” in old physics... And now we must imagine water as a carrier of photon mass, a carrier of photon mass, and also as a powerful transformer of a more massive photon wave into a less massive photon wave, which, as it turns out, has a high probability " capture" by the uranium nucleus - by uranium protons, and which, as it turns out, divides uranium-235.

It turns out that the nature of the magnetic system and uranium and other substances in general is very complex... It turns out that we are dealing with the wavelength of the photon mass - they are different in range, but also with the mass of the “antinode” of the wave - it can be different for the same length waves of photon mass... And this may be a deep misconception and misunderstanding of physics by me and other physicists... As an example, we can cite the “loudness of sound” - the harmonic of the sound is the same, the wavelengths are the same, and the mass of the “antinode” is photon mass increases with increasing volume... Perhaps here lies the reason for our misunderstanding of what happened during the accident at the 4th block of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in 1986. The physics of uranium fission may depend on these two factors... as well as the physics of uranium evaporation...

According to Wien's law, the wavelength of the photon wave, which characterizes the evaporation temperature of uranium, is -

λf = 2.898 •10^-3 kg•m / T°K = 2.898 •10^-3 kg•m / 4404.5 °K = 0.658•10^-6 m - this is an infrared photon...

But according to what was said above, the physics of evaporation - for example, the rate of evaporation can change significantly as the photon mass increases at the antinode of the photon wave...

Time will tell if I'm thinking correctly...

The evaporation temperature of niobium is 5015 °K, the evaporation temperature of zirconium is 4650 °K. The fuel rod wall at the RBMK-1000 reactor consists of the E110 alloy, which consists of zirconium and 1% niobium.

At the same time, uranium tablets had a much lower evaporation temperature - 4404 °K. The gas fraction from uranium was formed during the accident... And this gas, together with gas fractions, for example, xenon, whose evaporation temperature is 166.1 ° K, strontium, whose evaporation temperature is 1650 ° K, flew out of the fuel rod housing and the reactor and dissipated in those areas where contamination was subsequently discovered..., a little before the TVEL casing evaporated...

But... But a very important note - the discharge of the photon mass of the so-called radioactive elements in a very short time could transform them into stable elements, which also scattered, but no one is able to detect them, since they do not manifest themselves in any way, unlike “radioactive elements” "...

Now, in my understanding, there is no decay of the neutron and no decay of radioactive elements, which 4 years ago I began to call “unstable elements”... But what to do now? I make the assumption that these elements manifest themselves as elements that emit photon mass only because the magnetic system of these elements absorbs the photon mass and this added mass changes the physics of the magnetic system of these elements, which is formed by protons, and as a result a “discharge” of the photon occurs mass by these elements... That is, until such an element absorbs this added photon mass, there is no radiation. It turns out that in my paradigm the nucleus and the atom of an element are one and the same, since there are no electrons in nature! Time will tell if I'm thinking correctly...

“Earthquake” at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, Urutskoev L.I., September 13, 2023, part 1 -

“Earthquake” at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, Urutskoev L.I., September 13, 2023, part 2 -

“Earthquake” at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, Urutskoev L.I., September 13, 2023, part 3 -

“Earthquake” at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, Urutskoev L.I., September 13, 2023, part 4 -

“Earthquake” at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, Urutskoev L.I., September 13, 2023, part 5 -

“Earthquake” at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, Urutskoev L.I., September 13, 2023, part 6 -

“Earthquake” at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, Urutskoev L.I., September 13, 2023, part 7 -

“Earthquake” at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, Urutskoev L.I., September 13, 2023, part 8 -

“Earthquake” at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, Urutskoev L.I., September 13, 2023, part 9 -

“Earthquake” at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, Urutskoev L.I., September 13, 2023, part 10 -

Following the report of Urutskoev L.I. about the Chernobyl accident on May 10, 2023, May 18, 2023 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/RRN5/a4WLTPDo3

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.