Nuclear physics - Statistical analysis of isotope masses

• It turns out that there are no neutrons in nature. J. Chadwick was grossly mistaken, relying on the erroneous theory in Maxwell ... Neutrons did not fly in his cloud chamber - Chadwick recorded the movement of the photon mass, but he did not realize this and he was not able to correctly interpret his experiments at that time.

Nuclear physics - Statistical analysis of isotope masses - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/2CsJ/1kcfU9X4y

Fatal delusions of Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences Nigmatulin Robert Iskanderovich May 22, 2015, part 3 –

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Cherepanov2020

Changed the title of the thread from “Ядерная физика - Статистический анализ масс изотопов” to “Nuclear physics - Statistical analysis of isotope masses”.
  • Another work proving the absence of a neutron in the nucleus ... This is the work of Georges Sardine from 2019.

I made a translation of this article using Google and made the following remark at the beginning -

Remark A.I. Cherepanova - before you start reading this article, I make a general remark that will allow you to more fully analyze the reasoning of Georges Sardine. You will have to mentally remove the following phrases and concepts from the text - “electric charge”, “charge”, “charged particle”, “charged”, “positive charge”, “negative charge”, “positively charged particle”, “charge distribution”, "charge density distribution", "structural charge density distribution", "negative electric charge distribution". "electrostatic repulsion", "electrostatic attraction" - none of this exists in nature.

On the symmetry of the distribution of the structural charge density of the deuteron - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/qcpd/X9zXxy15X

Georges Sardin recently read my article...

In the light of these considerations and in the light of the fact that I have proved the absence of a neutron in nature, I offer you my 4 new videos -

Promising ideas of CNS, report by Zatelepin V.N. June 8, 2022 Part 1 -

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Promising ideas of CNS, report by Zatelepin V.N. June 8, 2022 Part 2 -

Promising ideas of CNS, report by Zatelepin V.N. June 8, 2022 Part 3 -

Promising ideas of CNS, report by Zatelepin V.N. June 8, 2022 Part 4 -

The question arises - what is "radioactivity" ...? Let me make the following guess:

by analogy with how electrons in batteries - clusters of bound electrons, store mass - photon mass (ethereal mass), which in my understanding is the "charge", radioactive elements - clusters of bound electrons of these elements, also store mass - this is a kind of natural battery , and by analogy with the fact that the battery is "discharged", i.e. the photon mass leaves the battery, just as the photon mass leaves the radioactive element...

Since 2017, I have been constantly reminding readers of my materials - Doubt my innocence ... And now we can talk about how deeply I was mistaken, offering my readers a neutron decay model ... But it turned out that there is no neutron in nature ... Like this ...

Therefore, doubt ... this is how physics develops ...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.