The “Thunderstorm” reactor as another potentially easy to replicate, and very useful, possibly LENR device

• Jordan shortened version of previous

Thunderstorm Generator Q and A.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Jordan call Bobs sample results Big News.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

• Given what Malcolm claims (solving the CO2 problem) it should be easy to find industrial partners with deep pockets. Automotive and Big Oil come to my mind immediately who would have an immense economical interest into that technology (I am actually not sure why Indian Military is interested). But I think the exotic theories and esoteric references in the videos have negative impact on credibility. Theory helps you to design experiments, but as long there is no proof there will be little interest into exotic ideas. Most important is a working demo and independent reproduction.

• Given what Malcolm claims (solving the CO2 problem) it should be easy to find industrial partners with deep pockets. Automotive and Big Oil come to my mind immediately who would have an immense economical interest into that technology (I am actually not sure why Indian Military is interested). But I think the exotic theories and esoteric references in the videos have negative impact on credibility. Theory helps you to design experiments, but as long there is no proof there will be little interest into exotic ideas. Most important is a working demo and independent reproduction.

This has been ongoing for several years now, I think it is intriguing but I am not yet convinced it really converts CO2 to Oxygen, it however does interesting stuff and I remain hopefull that we will know more in the coming months.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Randal Carlson discusses thunderstorm

Generator.

Jordan provides more information about

testing.

• Jordon gives a talk on basics of the Thunderstorm Generator

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.