• Male
  • from Sydney,Australia
  • Member since May 10th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by RobertBryant

More diverse opinions about mainstream physics

Sheldrake on the Electric Universe

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

No debauches here. no a scientific method either..

no progress for three decades

... but agree to disagree ...and diversify to find the right answer

Lee Smolin

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MY " There is only medicine that works and medicine that does not"

The problem lies in the limited evidence of 'works '

Today the UK is looking to put most men over 60 on statins...based on their data of 'works'.

"They" ( with the blessing of Bigpharma) have limited data for the mainstream population but seek to apply it to the mainstream

https://www.ft.com/content/fe9…21-11e7-a3e8-60495fe6ca71.

The problem with data is that it all costs money and time... and unfortunately LENR,

unlike medicine, is not funded by the taxpayer

Epimetheus

"We have a theory that has a bunch of parameters where you can estimate how they lower the predictive capability of you model - QM."

von Neumann "With four parameters I can fit an elephant ....with five I can make him wiggle his trunk"

In JCMNS25 both Accomazzi and Celani et al give Mills and GUTCP credence but

postulate alternative novel models to explain his evidence.

Accomazzi (P70)

.. novel emission lines are at energy higher than 27.1 eV. Mills explains new emission lines with a new theory [9], the Hydrino, which should be the new fundamental state of atomic hydrogen. Yet we can refute this interpretation if we assume a binuclear hydrogen metastable state was formed.

Celani (P95)

"

According to Randell L. Mills the free electron is “is a spinning two-dimensional disk of charge. The mass and current density increase towards the center, but the angular velocity is constant. It produces an angular momentum vector perpendicular to the plane of the disk” [29].

As in our proposed model the intrinsic angular momentum of free electron is h/2pi but there is an important difference in charge distribution shape and speed.

THHuxley

"I'm still waiting for Bocjin's transmutation evidence"

It's not MY evidence ..It's Mizuno's and from other researchers like

Iwamura..Higashiyama, Karabut..Clayton..Ohtani

Sankaranarayan.. Srinavasan Savvatimova

Urutskoev ..Cirillo

Radhakrishnan..Rout..Celani..Spallone Nakamura..Will..to name just a few..so many researchers!

Dear THH.

3 courteous questions for you..

1.How is the evidence going for your statement that OSMIUM and many others may interfere with the Pt-197 77.35 gamma peak?

Have you found any evidence apart from the reference I have given you?

2. How is your reading of the Mizuno et al paper on Xenon going.?..there's even some OSMIUM there

lenr-canr.org/acrobat/MizunoTanomalousia.pdf

3. When you have read that.. there's plenty more...

THHuxley

I am sorry but everything you say about Mills theory is wrong and makes it obvious that you have not looked into GUTCP.

I doubt if dear THHuxley has looked into GUTCP for more than 5 minutes of cursory reading..

judging from his in depth contributions on this forum.

On the other hand Epimetheus appears to have looked into GUTCP in detail.

MY "Who knows? Or really, who cares?"

I am sure Rossi appreciates your continued, continuous preoccupation with him

in contrast to the rest of the world's indifference.

Adrian wrote: "So I stopped watching."

I watched 5 minutes at the start and cut to the money question at the end.

I guess scientists whether they be Hartwig, Hagelstein, Mills, .. Einstein are as biased as the rest us are..we are only human.

Fora are great places to see these biases in the open

Hagelstein said the barrier to LENR is not the science it's a sociological barrier

On thevideo "MIT's Pathway to Fusion Energy (IAP 2017) "

Even Hartwig who does not have to operate ' at MIT below the radar;like Hagelstein

says"the problem is not the physics or the technology it's the perception that fusion is a joke

timemark 1.11.15 ish.

I was wondering what Hartwig might say about LENR.

THH "Most science (at least in UK) now is published open access one way or another - continued funding depends on it so universities mandate this"

As far as I know the Pt-197 article was published in Infinity Energy in 1995 in the heyday of LENR censorship and non open access.

The Infinity Energy website does include some open access..including article(s) by Julian Schwinger but not the Pt-197 report unfortunately

http://www.infinite-energy.com

Tom Bleier

electromagnetic forecasting for earthquakes

lights during the P and S waves

electricity from lattice damage

1million amperes

Plenty of pressure heat electricity hydrogen

plenty of scope for lattice nuclear reactions