zorud Member
  • Member since Jan 24th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by zorud

We should not forget to mention his crazy business plan to "sell heat" from isolated locked blackbox stations at his customers, that require the full plumbing package, a back-up (!!) heat or steam source, in case the internet is down or hacked , and electric power for his blackbox with the controler of the many little QX sticks. and this for significant lower costs vs the energy from the grid...
    I do hope his final echelons are doing their due diligence to not run into trouble with getting back their invested money in all his robots, warehouses, goods, supply chain, service and sales network etc....

Rossi calls any workshop that was producing earlier E-Cats "factories."

I would have to seehjis actual quotation, in context, before I would believe anything you say

so he had and has robotized workshops since at least 2012,where he produced his Ecat products? :)

No wonder that you deny such Rossi claims, when you are reluctant to read even his own writing and claiming on his blog, or try to use a search function. Everything before you appeared on the scene is not existent, it seems. At least you don‘t give up ignoring the past...

DYOR, but to support your efforts: e.g goto http://www.rossilivecat.com/all, search for e.g. “robotized” and you will end up with almost 100 hits, going far back in time.

SOT wrote: "...This part: "the ecat needs an external source of electricity, not heat." So what does Rossi do with the electricity?"

Maybe producing heat? This is what the Ecat is all about... :)

A pic from the old days in Italy show in addition a nice large diesel generator sitting somewhere for delivering "elcetricity"...batteries may not be strong enough to operate the Ecat in SSM...

Seems no one needs or wants these fabulous E Cat products, since years...so many companies who do offer Rossi’s stuff, in addition to Leonardo. 10kw home heaters, produced by the millions with robots, available from 2013... doesn’t this ring a bell? :)

”It is so hilarious” Really? What relevant experience do you have?

I am a physist and since 20 y product manager in a world leading company in the medical field and proud to have helped to design, develop, market and launch a couple of cutting-edge highend products for medical professionals to treat their patients who suffer among others from brain cancer. So I know what I am talking about when I am mentioning technical, technological and especially regulatory challanges to overcome to successful sell a reliable, safe and efficient product to our many customers and hospitals around the globe.

In our industry there is no room for such nonsense an BS claims, secret partners and product offers from a con man like Rossi, whom you see as the new messias that will save mankind with his fantasy products that no one has ever seen working or being manufactured, despite the same claims since almost a decade. As a physisist (Solid State Diplom) I am closely and interstingly watching all news, new technologies in this field, and was of course caught by the potential new CF fire since Pons and Fleischmann, and have an eye on the Cold Fusion communitiy and their efforts to understand what happened and what theory could be there behind since 1989. I was also somehow on fire watching the new kid on the block Rossi with his demo and Lugano Test but found out quite soon that there is nothing but hot air coming from this - yes - conman, after all. Rossi is very good in making money by conning and scamming people and partners, and his only passion and mission is to keep his fake and paranoid ECat product philosophy alive. This is why he is still able to continue with his scam, because there is a community that listens to him and follows him blindly, like you.

I am all in with wanting and looking for the new fire - but this will be lit by somebody who has a serious interest to share every little piece and success towards a working reactor or device with his peers or the public, for sure it won't be him. Rossi's biggest nightmare will be the day when he is publicly caught in the act of his fake - so he will do everything that this won't happen. He did avoid this by accpeting and agreeing with IH when it was high time to be called to the witness stand on the court a while ago. Since then he is keeping his fellows and followers lucky and interested with his BS dog & pony shows, every other week with a new and yes - hilarious - idea and claim like retrofitting gas turbines, instead of getting his damn device out to market. But he cannot simply start and manufacture QX Cats, you know why? Show me at least any sign of his factory, a picture of it, a legitimate certificate from any public Miami administration or anything related to his famous industrial partner, or any other hard fact, but please other than Rossisays on JONP. All you are providing here is simply repeating his silly and paranoid claims and BS from his blog. Your and other blind believers behavior and argumentation is unfortunatley quite entertaining, so I like to see and watch what will happen with your opinion and Rossi in the time to come. Good luck, Adrian.

Adrian, not sure who the babbler is here. Any engineer who believes that Rossi’s fabulous reactor works as claimed and can produce heat or steam with an unbelievable COP would think instantly of much simpler, more widely useable and much quicker and less expensive realizable fields of application. Using an existing gas turbine and remodel that one would be probably the last thing a realistic and experienced engineer who has still all his senses together could think of...it is so hilarious. So many things beneficial to mankind could be done, if Rossi simply would come out of the corner with his sectrets. Instead he pics topics which can endlessly be evolved and discussed until end of times by his babblers...and nothing happens. We will talk about this next June again. Looking forward.

Hilarious, I give up now believing AA had an expertise as engineer... Rossi can probably claim to test his whatever Cats and dogs as booster for space rocket engines or even start hot fusion reactors with his 10eV hot devices... just to keep his followers lucky.

For those who have no clue on what it means to design, certify and sell gas turbines I recommend to have a closer look at the related ISO standards. If he is pursuing to have a product in this field, he needs to get hundred years old, even if it would work a more than challenging task...:(

Not sure if Rossi ever had a Look at these documents... and I am sure he would have to apply for tests with his gas turbine at the local responsible fire departement.

https://www.iso.org/committee/54432/x/catalogue/

sam12: "BTW I asked Frank and it was Doral where he met Rossi and was shown the QX.

Rossi told him he had another lab in the Miami area."

This is the first time I read something about that Rossi invited/received guests to show them his new QX development at Doral, where he was conducting a year long test to sell heat to his famous customer and was caught almost 24/7 in his container? Did the contract allow to do so from IH's perspective? Maybe I missed that information...

For sure not Low Energy Nuclear Reactions... the world and the experimenters here would have recognized such energy bursts if they would have happened in their labs. Only Rossi comes close with his temperature of 11.000 degrees or even much higher ... :)

@Bob,

Frank Acland said, he “saw evidence of someone doing serious work”... could mean he didn’t see anybody actually working...but maybe he is referring to so something like the homedepot stuff that was presented in Stockholm, which is in the Rossi language indeed a working E-Cat... :)

If you search carefully you will find another company, incorporated by his buddy Henry W. Johnson, where Rossi is the Director or CEO: QWWF Corporation in Coral Springs...

Companies with no business, no income...spending millions in condos, having a lot of employees, labs and a factory with robotic production line ready and in place...seems he is burning money like hell without selling something. Would be interesting how long this will last....

So it seems not to difficult to follow Rossis financial activities in the real estate business, but finding data on his real business he is claiming all day long to do??

If a company is officially listed as active and does business in Florida, e.g. like Leonardo Corp. ("Manufacturing and sale of energy related products"), wouldn't there be any other kind of public records and reports available? A new robotic factory, buildings, facilities, warehouses, insurance records, earnings/losses reports, etc.....

Hard to believe that Rossi is running a business with labs and 22 employees in his 2-bedroom app. on Lincoln Street, owned by his wife... :)

sam12 - to widen your horizon and open your eyes I would recommend to not only follow blindly Rossi and Frank Acland on their blogs.

You can find a ton of very nicely compiled, analyzed and summarized content on a Abd's blog on LENR and the "Rossi world" or planet, e.g. this one.

Just give it a try and learn to see and recognize things from a different perspective, I think there is hope on your end (different to AA ...)

The warehouse because I was party to the conversation. The cost and time line because I have designed and built complete factories and managed countless projects. It's called experience.

You seem to have a different opinion on experience. If I would be an experienced engineer as you claim you are, after looking at the facts we have and reading about Rossi’s past and recent history I would quickly come to conclusion that all what Rossi says is way far from reality and realization. And do you know why? Because there is no single little independently confirmed fact on his “product”, robotic factory, labs, employees, COPs...nothing. I have no idea what makes you believe - other than blindly rely on ECW and JONP - there will be a working plant at a customer by next year...

A little flashback for those here who refuse to admit that Rossi's recent history is just a series of unsubstantiated promises, claims and often lies...not much has changed from the old days. Rossi is still today avoiding anything that would give "strangers" a real chance to verify or measure his claims or look behind his curtains (or under the cardbox cover on the Stockholm table...)

40-2: Everybody here knows that Adrian is reluctant to read or ignore publicly available information about Rossi's past, doesn't matter if it is well documented in the Doral court case or even written by the master himself on his own JONP blog. Rissi simply seems to lose track on what he wrote there, or he doesn't care at all what he said yesterday... It's just another lie...