zorud Member
  • Member since Jan 24th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by zorud

@ Thomas

To be honest - feel free to interprete in my dislike what ever you want. I have no problem with people who are challenging some or many experiments and results in this field, but I really dislike some of your ongoing attempts to defend MY's "positions" that are completely discrediting the hard work and efforts of people not only in this forum. This forum is dedicated to sharing all kind of research and any activity that will shed (more) light on this fascinating topic. This is what it is about - and the reason why I am here for quite some time, even if I do not post, just carefully following very interested all conversations . I think I have a basic idea, I am holding a diploma in solid state physics (Charles University Prague) and I am convinced that our current knowledge in this field is still lacking of well proven theories in many directions to explain phenomena we are facing (not only) here.... There is more out there and I believe in a better and brighter future and in scientists who will help to find the right story and theory for what we call here LENR.
    I am clearly NOT here to read endless and annoying stories why LENR can't be real and that all these "strange" results are comporimized by wrong calorimetry etc..... So, finally, I am glad to see folks like TYY (hopefully?), MY and potentially other disappearing which - at least in my opinion - clearly has a noticeable positive impact on the [lexicon]conversation[/lexicon] in this forum. Thanks, admins!