sam12 Member
  • Male
  • from Quill Lake SK Canada
  • Member since Jan 26th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by sam12

I accept all of that. I just don't see the relevance. From Mr Rossi's statements about what is happening one can figure out how fast the steam should be coming out of the hose he holds up. From looking at the video it is plain that the actual velocity of the steam is more than an order of magnitude slower than this. How would Krivit's animus change any of this?

This Person knows how to get the steam Rollin Bruce H.

https://youtu.be/5fin8cnX3xY

I wonder whatever happened to IH Fanboy? The very last time we saw him I had finally gotten him to address, square on, Krivit's video of Rossi holding up a rubber hose out of which was emerging a few puffs of steam when in fact it should have been a mighty torrent.

I had taken IH_Fanboy through my calculations and he replied ... in his last ever post on this site ..."You seem to have made out a good case here. Will have to check your calculations later, because Thanksgiving.". Maybe he is still checking.

Anyone on this site who still believes that Rossi has something should look at this video and try to figure out for themselves how Rossi could be anything other that a con man

I think IH fanboy needed a well deserved rest from this Forum.

Krevit got access to Rossi and his

work and got kicked out of A.R. Lab

in two days.He was not good at

investigation reporting and should

have stayed on A.R. good side to do

a proper investigation.

Another point to ponder, is that many such as myself who have turned against Rossi, still feel that he may have had something in the beginning. Obviously not some huge effect like he claimed, but something small, and unreliable. Come to think of it; about what Piantelli has been claiming for 25 years. Whichever of the two initiated it, he spawned a line of replicators that claim to have duplicated the small, unreliable, NiLi based, dogbone style, LENR effect.

Rossi has a high IQ and will be successful with the QX.