eros Member
  • from EU - north
  • Member since Feb 15th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by eros

Hi euros go to ecatworld and look at the thread about mats lewan gold nuggets there is one here also but the guys over there are really mabee nailing the coffin shut on how the whole thing works

OK, in comments (in very hard findable form) it may generate something:

- Engineer48 (Frank? from australia) think he have find enough data to build/sell kit. Hoewer nothing real have done. Only planning and talking. Hope that some real appear and promises keep.
    - under E-cat hood may be some P+Ni reaction that expells protons to do P+Li7 fission to He4
    - me365 scared neutrons may come from P+Li6->He3+He4. Use Li7 isotope only or drive reactor level that generate low enough proton energies to not be enough break Li6.
    -Nicel (or other) proton gun material need to prehandled / nanostructured with correct surface mouse holes. Best ones are regular types to generate nice fat in correct reconance energized mouses to
    taste Li7 fission and holes don't breed faster mousest that can do Li6 neutrons.

So submarine in matchbox, this is high energy physics, no new physics, even enertically moustly no fusion but P+Li7 fission. Funny and engineerable.

Important are how make correct qood mouse breeding nickel (&others) cheese surface structure?

Question/point from etiam, I have read they patents /docs some time ago. Find nothing important (my opinion). They claims cop 1.08 ~8hrs run. I have currently running reactor cop~1.15 (ofcourse calorymetry (=pollucom es) can be failed mystically) it have done it days and simulation signals have diffrencies. Etiam don't have it yet. They only test diffrents powders. No product, idea, high cop etc.
    And if it is like above etiam patent is quite valueless.

Next IPR battle come from Ni (&others) surface etching / nanostructuring to be correct proton gun. So publish as much baking reciepes as posible to deny patenting and remember link them P+Li7 fission(fusion)

Any of you guys following engineer 48 at ecat world seems to be getting interesting overthere

Can you give direct link where engineer48 explain what is under hood in me356 reactor or other lenr systems? For fast search I can only find (scam) selling 1K$ kit.

me365 claims powder form is not needed. But don't talk Ni/W foil/bars/wires pretreatment. What kind of surface it should be to work well and what kind of surface known working reciepies generate?
    If The thing is surface, powder give only advantage that it have more surface area so not so good pretreatments can generate enough reactive sites to get noticiable XH. Good pretreatment can do bar/foil reactive enough to get XH?
    Ni pretreatments?

From me365 older thread:

They are old text and he can think diffrent now, but hydrogenation with cycles can be worth to test. It may affect Ni surface and can do in pretreatment process. 8bar is easy with botled hydrogen.

Ok, me356 give lot of data from plasma (B) reactor when read whole thread, there is some collected.

Two pictures from reactor (B) show that heater is moved between pictures. Maybe fuel piece little too. Corona/arc little expands near heater in picture 1, suggest there is only small piece of nickel/tungsten.

There is lot of data from plasma reactor/conditions, but me365 tell fuel preprocess only little. Ideas what he have done?

It just seems for me, we can also see a bit of blue haze around active zone of reactor. It could be indeed an artifact of camera, the sensor of which is overflooded with IR radiation.

Camera is some raberry pi includes, he mention it. It is not imposible find model he uses.

Blue halo is maybe beta emission hit to nitrogen, ceramics dosn't shield it well. Betas are claimed quite often. Me356 have offered more pictures from that reactor, dimensions are easilly calculated from standard bricks etc. He claims nice cops from that style reactor but cop still <10.

Then he build quartz (is it sure quartz?) tube reactor where he test modulated plasma discharge and claims cop level 200. Before he had mention also he don't use powders. So inside can be some rolled Ni foil, bunch of cutted Ni wires or powder (powder may affect vacuum pump / float in tube..?)
    Unmodulated discharge is seen in picture. Have anybody idea from pressure, voltage, and current levels? Picture give lot of data. Posible modulation frequency range?

Heater coil is powered with triacs / mosfets etc. directly from mains generated DC (mention in some post) (or rebuild diffrent, unlikely). So heater generated/modulation B-fields teslas are low. Some early 2015 pictures how coil is done, looks same old owen pipe(?)
    Posible heater modulation frequency range 0-100khz?? Impedance can calculate if it is same owen as 2015 picture.

I think there is so much data that there is not need to wait me365 publish it. It need replication and programmig skills to find all posible modulations. Raspi can do it in some weeks, desing look robust enough to last months in such low heater temp <<700C.
    If cop 200 then result is clear.
    Ni preprocess is important, there are oxidation/reduction recipies that work at some level and me356 mention that only one succesfull replication report describle it.

And if tube is quartz it dosn't resist molten lithium, so quite big posibility that there is not lithium at all or me356 risk tube live..? He give claims not to use lithium sometimes.

Add more pieces to puzzle please

I recommend to set the particle size into relation with the ultra sound wave length (lamda/2-4) and the sound speed e.g. in Nickel (4900m/s).

Thus 40kHz should only impact clusters of particles.

The other aspect is, where You put the transducer. Full contact with the target medium or is gas/air an intermediate medium? A "slow" medium like air will reduce the wavelength.

Nicel is magnetostrictive, it can do ultrasound alone with B fields. Your idea maybe usable to heater coil efficient frequency. Maybe someone can calculate ready to use tables for particle size function..?

So that the ideal world should have to be opened. Of course, we are living in less than ideal world by now - but at least we know, where to converge.

In real world exist patents. Patent is right to use invention max 20years, price is to puplic explain invention briefly. Without patent system only way to protect invention is keep it secret. Secret is heavilly against open. There is not clear black/white border.
    Me365 maybe have something and don't like patents, big corporations etc. Can't tell methods/reciepe because someone can patent it after or modify slight and patent.
    Which situation is more worse:
    Me 365 secret/silence (during someone else can invent same and patent) or Me365 file his invention to patent?

When patent is filed it go 12-18 month office secret. But inventor can publish it next day and still have protection. Once patented it can't patent anymore anywhere.
    If Me365 want share and open GPL like all what he knows and deny further patenting he needs write all what he know to patent paper (too much is better than little) file one country patent, and pay one year licence feeds then abandon it. It cost less than 1000$.
    He can during 12month secret period add more papers to included such patent. They come public as patent go public. And everything what is told public can't patent.

Secret without patenting give win for big corporations because they have money to patent everything during secret time.
    Me365 if you have open mind and can keep it future too go and file patent then give it public. System is posible to win only patenting. Later things depends how you use your rights.

I'll do water cooled copper sheet + pipes layer around reactor, some lead and some insulation. Aquarium pump to circulate water and use pollucom consumption meter for energy calculation. It shoud give ~3w resolution when circulation is low speed. It have some datalog memory too and used price <20eur. Cheap enough but needs some soldering and time..
    Then after if motor case still heats there is some strange radiation. Air movements affect heavilly case outher temp. too much error posibilities to guess watts from case temp only.

I changed reactor to bigger AC motor case. Its old maybe ~80's 22kw 1500rpm. Cast iron case, maybe 150kg heavy. It leak still RF outside but levels are more tolerable. It sit on steel sheet table and have heated to ~32,5C, table near motor case ~22C, air ~18-20C. No fans or insulations (on motor case). Have anybody data/idea how many watts it need to keep heated ~+10C such big finned case? I have feeling it heats too much.. Maybe?
    It also smells little, maybe some radiation bombard coils varnish..

RF energy harvesting can be hard. I just found ~150mV from reactor surrounding coils and it can do ~25uA current when shorted.. It's long way to megawats..

(edit: and it seems to come 80% sure from reactor power supply)

This LENR in Thermite idea is an interesting possibility. I have been playing with it recently- and after reading papers on the subject I just did this '5-minute' experiment. Setting fire to 2 grams of Thermite laced with a small amount of Magnesium powder as ignition aid 20 cms away from a Geiger Counter (Netto Geiger with SBM-20 tube).

I can confidently state that igniting 2 grams of Thermite produces nothing by way of Gamma/Beta emissions, background count remained totally undisturbed as 20cpm (normal for my lab).

You just some weeks ago point that iron can generate XUV.. But maybe not worth to study.
    Btw SBM-20 low energy x-ray sensitivy? I can't find data from energy level where it start counting.

What I have be asserting and that many people will not accept is that there is an energy storage mechanism associated with the LENR reaction. The experience that eros is having shows how energy is stored in LENR over time and that energy is released after the reaction is terminated. Holmlid also sees muons produced in his reaction days after he completes his active reaction. LENR theory needs to account for and explain how this energy storage occurs.

I have theory/method how energy is stored. I don't know upper limit or limiting mechanisim. Storage can theoretically be wery high.
    And it can occur in room temp also when things are right enough. So I don't belive days decay. Unpowered fuel only runs slower speed.

Does a large magnetic field or electrostatic potential affect the energy release pattern or capacity?

small field is enough to affect RF. Rossi says "drummer".

I know that this is a lot to ask, but does the off line reactor leave particle tracks on charge sensitive photo emulsions and/or inside a cloud chamber?

I don't have chambers yet. And be more interested to engineer some save enough power production than hunting exotic particles ;)
    My COP's still low but can't be sure because not calorimetry yet. I need shields thick enough to be brave enough to test alkalis at fuel..
    And current budget only some hundred euros..

btw. magnetization of iron shield seems help to reduce RF

AC motor stator case dosn't shield well, but some. It is best I have found yet. Only shutdown reactor core inside. Effects FM radio still. It is like there is some fields. Near shield station listen ok, but ~90cm distance it blocks, little more it listen well, then blocks again furher it mix with station. This behavior "thin" ~6mm cast iron end claps direction. Radial direction it blocks much more and station can listen quite well.
    Any ideas? More iron?

I'm glad that worked as a test! If the shut-down reactor is broadcasting in the 80Mhz region that suggests your Faraday cage is not suitable. If cash is tight go round the restaurants looking for a steel 25 litre cooking-oil container - the top is not…

Current RF shield is done from used 10L beans cans. I find one FM noisy spot near 107Mhz that is occupied one local station. What you think situation: it is posible to get local station overried from ~40m reactor depending radio direction. When radio is put on the RF cage it show nasty noise, but when antenna touch RF cage grounding it give local station quite clear.

My thinking is that there is some fast changing magnetic field that can't shield against thin materials. Ideas? Btw. noisy spots are moving they dosn't keep stabile Mhz spikes, reactor is near 20C unpowered (to reduce other RF noise)..

Cheapest way to look for RF is to use a little inexpensive transistor radio. Try the AM (LW/MW) and FM/VHF bands

FM radio is affected near reactor. Even shutdown reactor affect. Need to look more radios to test. Looks like low band have more disortion ~80Mhz.

If RF less than 100Mhz ED88T don't show. Too small farady cage? Near transmitter B/U effects? Too fast changing B that ED88T hall sensor dosn't see it?

Here a paper I found: mmrjournal.biomedcentral.com/a…10.1186/s40779-014-0026-x

I'm more worried about how nervous system got damage:

"Through the observation of the effects of THz radiation on neurons in vitro, Ol’shevskaia et al. [7] have observed that THz radiation causes injury to the morphology of neurons in a power- and wavelength-dependent manner."