LFH Sam Member
  • Male
  • Member since Apr 9th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by LFH Sam

I think knowing the source of the funding is most relevant. We are told it is none of our business by the person who has made it his business to scrutinize the business of others, and who moderate every other person who voices a different belief ofrthought.

What I see is everyone’s best virtues being used against them. We want to be including, we want to listen and we would like to discuss. But it is not a positive thing when you do something positive that works in the favor of something negative.

When plausible deniability reigns, people who demand definite proof without getting it will always be tramping water, which is to say their academic training is used against them.

One of the greatest forms of manipulation there is, is when you are being prisoned but you can’t see the prison bars, and when you walk around in that state of mind, you are not able to see inconsistencies and double standards just as little as a stupid person has self-awareness of his own stupidity.

The lawsuit can be interesting and important to discuss, by all means, but if anyone is fully convinced that the reactor did not produce energy, why would that person then focus hour upon hour discussing (in twenty different forums) whether a 4 cylinder or 6 cylinder reactor was used. This is not rational behavior.

A-S-T-R-O-T-U-R-F-I-N-G

A few weeks ago the person who created that web page [Abd's blog] wrote here on this forum and said that we should all ignore and forget everything about Rossi, because he is irrelevant.

I suppose that could be a rational point of view and it could make a lot of sense, there is conflicting information, why not at least wait for more evidence / information to come out?

But when you enter the page, it says that it is developed by an institute that supports LENR and this "institute" have started that community. Looking at their first post their nr 1 priority was to build an anti-rossi narrative.

The contact email address of this institute's web page is the personal email address of this person, a person who claims that Rossi is irrelevant and should be ignored, but he is spending many hours every day researching him, spamming the internet writing about him, now on several communities he has developed.

His obsession with the assassination of Rossi's character is eating this person alive, he has built his whole life around Andrea Rossi and spends every waking minute thinking and writing about him. The Infusion Institute, Inc sounds so posh and professional, does it not? When I think of an institute, I think of a serious prestigious organization, in England for example it is a criminal offense to call something an institute without the legal approval of the Secretary of State.

:crazy:

I think everyone should be able to:

* Consider every possibility
    * Thinking what they want
    * Discussing what they want
    * Believe what they want

But I am not happy about the narratives being built and what I have seen is that there is a lot of bullying going on here on LENR Forum, even physical threats about bombs and attacks are left unmoderated.

Based on this I would like to inform esteemed admins and users of this forum that I intend to delete/block my account and leave this forum, if not this person is permanently banned.

Sure, I realize admins and current members probably have different values, and I understand why you want to be including and not moderate too much, and that is fine, but I think this is not working out for me, so I will block my account during the weekend.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I once clicked on FB worm that attacked all my contacts. People got annoyed, which I can understand. I then apologised, and that was the end of it.

The other comment about (ex) blackwater personnel was by the way posted in a separate comment on this thread, page one.
    I just threw it out there, to see what would come back to me.

I'm not familiar with the rainbox thingy you got there but I know there is those who claims that fracking makes their tap water flammable.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In relation to the 1MW test and the E-cat IP....

I don't take it personally because according to my references, a conspiracy theory / theorist is not negative.

Well actually, based on what is public information it's very hard to rule out a conspiracy beyond question.

There are three common conspiracies:
    1: IH/ Cherokee is stealing Rossi's IP to hinder the technology or to maximize profit by cutting Rossi out.
    2: Rossi together with other chemists, engineers and physicists are defrauding IH/Cherokee of money
    3: Both parties above are dishonest and know the technology does not work but try to capitalise on it

Among possible explanations such as misunderstanding, bad communication, a conspiracy is a reasonable explanation.

Surely, hands on <3 's , I'm not the only one reasoning this way?

Abd Ul-rahman, thanks for the advice. I'm not myself an expert, but I have more training than others, having worked with the world's leading manufacturers, on both software and hardware security, dealing with banks, insurance companies, government, military etc. In my experience, generalising, a phishing attempt tends to go away when you close down your web browser. If the issue still persists when you restart your browser in a fresh tab, that can be an indication of more aggressive malware.

Dewey Weaver, as you were kind to answer my question to Jed, and seem to know a bit about this, can I ask for the name of that security firm Rossi hired in Florida? My impression was not that one personnel had been hired, but plural, with various functions. If you really want to "clear the water", can I also ask if you would know about connections between TD and a military consultant working on focused energy weapon technology. Just to let you know, before you say conspiracy theory, the person who has said this to people is himself a stakeholder, much like you. One last question, is it true or not that Tom Darden has been working many years for the military before he became a VC?

Bob, as far as I can remember, I've never claimed Jones Day to be evil. I know very little about them.
    I just know they are lawyers :D

The point I think was to research, uncover information and ask questions to understand if the sources and the information I've had have been reliable, or not. IF that piece of information was reliable, I would have reason to believe that possible other bits of information from the same sources could also be reliable, or vice versa.

Susary, thank you for sharing.

Jed Rothwell, it was the top one that started this thread.

Jed Rothwell - Do you know anything about a private firm that was hired by IH to handle security in either Florida or NC?
    I've heard specifically the name BlackWater Security.

This is nothing I can substantiate, so I'm asking others if they know something.
    Becuase you have more information than most others- is there anything you can add or detract from this?

Warning!

Be careful clicking on the link Jed Rothwell posted in this thread. As I clicked, my Android device was being attacked by a quite sophisticated malware. It could be just phishing, but the warning message told me that the malware was accessing my personal information including contacts. After restarting the web browser, the problem persisted.

Jed, who is that "friend" of yours :D

I've been attacked by viruses lot's of times, on my PC's, and I know that Android is very vulnerable to attacks, however, I've never ever been attacked like this, having used Android for several years, having clicked thousands upon thousands of links.