stephenrenzz Member
  • Member since May 15th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by stephenrenzz

Quote from Thomas Clarke: “Now Levi's reply shows the identical conceptual confusion randombit0 showed here - an assumption that total emissivity and band emissivity must be the same so that the emissivity exists as a single quantity. If both are set…

Doctor...no no no...Professor...no no...our Lord A.R.! How are you this evening?

Quote from stephenrenzz: “I don't think I would say Rossi is "healthy". This is a photo of him off Lewan's site...he looks like a different man from 12 months ago.”

What are you implying? Rossi is probably a lot healthier than you.
    <a href="http://www.sifferkoll.se/sifferkoll/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/rossiPic.png" class="externalURL" rel="nofollow" target="_blank"></a>…

Are you kidding me??? Look at a photo of him months earlier!! His hair has instantly gone grey, his skin looks extremely unhealthy and his eye cavities as well as cheeks and neck have sunken in. I am quite sure I am leagues healthier than Rossi. I am guessing I am at least 15 years younger than Rossi (I am not sure of his age) ,I don't even have a grey hair on my head yet and spend many hours a week in the gym training. Someone who is BEYOND overly proud of his cycling and fitness aspirations should have no trouble understanding this. I feel like you enjoy arguing purely for the sake of argument....quite evident in your lack of substance...but still curious all the same. I the the wrong blog has the name "EGO" in it.....

You know Levi will never reply in this forum Thomas. And neither will the many other distinguished physicists involved in these tests and the subsequent re-checking of results. Soft targets make poor sport.

Something tells me there are very specific reasons Levi is going to keep quiet just about everywhere.....

Small governments of insignificant poor nations would benefit the most from LENR.

However, the millionaire to billionaire power brokers in first world countries are pretty happy with the status quo. They don't want sudden changes that will disrupt the…

I just don't buy this narrative. Whether the power brokers of the world would continue to buy and sell fossil fuels right away or slowly fade it out over time, is actually beside the point that they would absolutely unequivocally want this technology of the century in their control. It would be 100% about control of the technology. It is absurd to imagine a government or powers that be not wanting the invention of the century that would solve all power problems for this world and beyond (space travel)....absurd.

I agree he does not look healthy. But I don't agree with the implication that this is from radiation. Most of what I see is easily caused by a poor diet, bad sleeping pattern, lack of exercise, and stress.

Oh I agree with you there Hank. I have seen no evidence to believe that Rossi has sustained any poisoning of any kind, I was just pointing out that his dramatic change in appearance over just a few months appears to show a serious downturn in health.

Stephen,

Do you realize the damage eating poorly (or hardly at all) and getting almost no sleep in a high stress environment can do to you?

Especially when you are older, changing your routine and giving your body such a shock can be deadly. For…

Ummm are you agreeing with me then Hank? Everything you said is correct...he does not look well at this point. His health has obviously taken a turn from what we saw just months ago. His hair has gone grey, his skin does not look healthy and his face is more sunken in especially in the eyes. I am not pointing these things out to be mean....I may joke but not about a persons health. He does not look well.

Politicians are in the business of power and control. And they are influenced greatly by vested interests. A LENR energy revolution would simply not benefit these powers; neither current energy stakeholders or the AGW agenda.

This is utter nonsense!! You say politicians are in the business of power and control.... If E-Cat was real, the first (and possibly only) government to get it would be in control of the utmost power from a world perspective literally and figuratively. You say they would not benefit from unlimited energy that would come from E-Cat...good lord that is such a false statement I don't even know how to respond....of course anyone would. I really believe you should rethink that absurd perspective there....

EDIT: Now thinking about it, I can't think of a single technology right now that would be more important to a government than a device that could create COP~50 from a power and control perspective. The power shift it would cause against certain fossil fuel producing countries would be beyond staggering. This may be one of your most ridiculous statements yet Siffer....

Well, that was not the issue, was it Renzzie? I was merely pointing out that Dewey Weaver deliberately distort the facts for his own purposes; ie. lying.

That doesn't change the fact that it is a true statement. A true statement for most Rossi-supporters.

If Sifferkoll was to admit error in the Lugano report, he would be letting go of the keystone of the Rossi castle. Without the Lugano report, (which I absolutely do not trust) Sifferkoll has no basis for anything beyond "Rossi says". I have never seen a man so trusted on word alone with no concrete proof behind him as Rossi, since one certain "savior" of the world who is yet to return....or maybe he HAS!!!! :P

From scrolling down the discussion, one striking conclusion is the very consistent effort made by team IH to accuse, discredit and throw ad-hominem FUD at Rossi in every possible way. On duty this last weekend was primarily Weaver, Rothwell and Renzz.…

I am having a hard time reading some of the smaller names because of the bad resolution of this image....where would I find your name in this chart Sifferkoll? I can't imagine you left yourself out as the #2 Rossi cheerleader after Mats Lewan. Maybe its time for a more factual chart....I guess I need to get to work on that. Also where is Kevin Bacon in this ridiculous network of nonsense?

There are people on Vortex who do not know how to use punctuation, or who use it erratically or differently than native English speakers, including unusual use of space in connection with parentheses. But they do not raise even the slightest suspicion on my part of being Rossi or writing on behalf of Rossi. Almost all of them have been on that list for years and have distinct and readily identifiable positions and understanding on various issues.

Well I am obviously not going to convince you short of tracking down the username, and that is fine. What I will say though, is that Rossi fooled ALOT of people with all of his fake users (and continues to today) for a long time. He is good at it.

Quote from stephenrenzz: “It is now known that Rossi uses at least 4-5 fake names on JoNP (they are soooo obvious when you look at the track record for numerous reasons), at least 3 on Ecat-World and at least 2 on Vortex.”
    Details matter. Who &quot;knows&quot;…

Eric, there have been so many fake users between all of the forums, I honestly have lost track. I do recall it was a user that was abnormally quiet in there and was active before all of the other fake users started popping up and being vocal speaking of snakes in the grass and such. The Vortex fake one was caught by Rossi's patent extra space before and after parenthesis combined with his style of broken grammar. Rossi is even on this site....

What can I say, since anyone can read how you and your sidekick are constantly trying to discredit all the IH skeptical users. But you can not dissuade me from repeatedly writing, that Industrial Heat by submitting this patent has disclosed everything they really want and that is to steal the IP of the inventor, another explanation simply does not exist and you know that and therefore your intention is also clear.

Rends, if you are going to ask respect of the users here as a moderator, I as one of them ask the same back from you. Don't start with that garbage.

I completely reject your statement "what IH did is considered illegal from any direction.". Your first blatant errors are assuming you know if there was or was not permission granted as well as the possibility that they have information about said patent that you do not. The inventor and/or co inventor situation everyone perpetuates is based solely on a good old trustworthy "Rossi says"...again a fail on your part.

Renzz - In addition to Rossi posting under multiple fake names, there is someone else helping Rossi as part of his fake handle strategy on Vortex, LENR Forum, Mats blog, JNOP and even on CMNS. The patterns are all nailed down but we cannot figure out specifically who is behind the mind-numbing circular argument strategy. I actually have a good idea who it is but don't dare speculate publically.

It's like jousting with air. They only temporarily go away when a heat round hits the bullseye and scatters the infestation. There is another good photoshop creation to be begotten from this revelation - we just need a little more information. Keep poking them - we learn more from every response.

I can tell you 100% that Ecat-World has at least one moderator who is continuously, intentionally and methodically censoring anything anti-Rossi even to the level of valid questions. I have screenshots to prove it as well as a close engineer friend of mine who was censored beyond belief and then permanently banned. It is so obvious when you go through both of our histories on Disqus. I am not sure if me talking about this is against lenr-forum site rules, if so I apologize and understand if it gets deleted.