stephenrenzz Member
  • Member since May 15th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by stephenrenzz

OMG! I'm saying Woodford visited the plant and that Darden pocketed $50M from them (I guess you confirmed the last part). Are you saying they did NOT, or are you only trying to spin FUD?

BTW, I'm pretty sure IH is trying to tell Woodford many things as part of damage control, more or less the same ugly stuff Darden told the Swedes he met in Stockholm I presume.

Pure speculation that Darden pocketed $50 Million from the plant. You have no clue about the chain of funds and the details regarding them. Even if in an imaginary world like Planet Rossi, Darden did collect $50 Million off the scam that he himself was fooled into believing, I am quite sure the $50 Million would have been returned or moved to different parts of the investment portfolio. Again that would be most extreme case on Planet Rossi, everyone fooled down the chain, and money moved to where it needs to be moved to. Unfortunately investors are fooled by fraudulent inventors quite often in the VC world...really a non-issue to the matter at hand, but continue to spin spin spin Sufferkill!

Dear Mary

Jed has promised to not tell, anything about the flowmeter except that it does not measure well, it is unsuitable. How can he hustify this without telling some technical detail, some technical reason? As say it was made from LDPE and has worked at 130 C. He has no idea what he is talkng about. do not compromise yourself defending him. YOU know what a flowmeter is, he not.
    Peter

"How can he h(j)ustify this without telling some technical detail, some technical reason?" I don't know how many times everyone has to tell you this Peter, he has agreed not to reveal any information not already made public by Rossi or I.H. I do not know why you are having such a difficult time comprehending this when everyone else understands just fine. Jed has stuck by this and continues to...I consider it quite honorable toward both parties. You obviously can not handle the fact that Jed is respecting his words in this matter, that is fortunate...so maybe you should just let it go. Jed continues to answer your query the same way and the acceptable way, no one can help that it is driving you crazy to know if your hero really did have an issue with the flow meter. Peter, why don't you go ask Rossi himself for the flow meter details when you stroke his EGO each day when you post your EGO blog to his EGO blog each day. At least you have not tried to charade 'your' EGO blog as a physics journal as he does lol.

You seem very certain it is all faked. But you don't seem to hold open the possibility that the "fake" customer is simply a shell company in the U.S. set up for a U.K. company, as expressly stated in the license agreement. Sure, you can say it is all lies a big ruse, but there is no denying that there it is, in black and white print, in the license agreement. It is also suggested that IH agreed not to enter the customer area--in writing. Have you asked IH to see that document? Do you think it might be important to confirm whether that agreement exists before taking a hard position on the matter?

Are you essentially proposing that a U.K. company for whatever reason wanted to be hidden from being the customer, so the U.K. company set up a shell company here in the U.S. and made Rossi's lawyer the head of this company? Does it not seem quite illogical or odd that Rossi's lawyer was made the head of this company that is a shell of the U.K. company? It's these types of questions that always have to be answered with such outlandish reasons to fit the puzzle when it comes to Rossi. I just don't buy it.

Says the angry little old egotistical blogger....ohhh the irony.

Even if the motion has been dismissed, you and your fellow inhabitants of Planet Rossi seem to misunderstand that this means nothing at all to the case. This is all part of the process, I actually assumed the motion would get dismissed as this case is far too complex for a judge to make a kneejerk dismissal anyways. You and your fellow Rossians can sleep well tonight...dreaming of the wondrous magnificent QuarkX producing magical light and color while it powers your home, makes you dinner and tells you a sweet bedtime story..all at a COP of 50!! We wont see the real magic until a panel of experts tears the good doctors E-Cat into cat scraps in court. I would give anything to see him squirm in court as they try their best to hold back laughter when questioned about his invention of magnificence even before talking about things such as meter serial numbers, cooked data, fake customers, radiators. This is gonna be a blast!

I suppose that excludes the considerable time that Rossi spent in prison? And the time he spent not testing his thermoelectric devices at the University of New Hampshire?

Actually Krivit characterized Rossi's "factory" as a large mostly vacant building bereft of any significant machine shop tools, electronics or anything remotely precise. The original ecat was housed in a small room of this building. The original precision toolkit used by a 90+ year old plumber friend of Rossi's to construct the original ecats is this (thanks to Krivit for the photo):

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/s…-E-Cat-Plumbers-Tools.JPG

Rossi's lab has never looked like much more than a hobbyist's home lab from a technical point of view, a million miles from that which you would expect from a multi-million dollar funded research setup. From an electronics standpoint, I am quite sure my own personal home lab is more advanced than what we have seen. I have also always found amusement in his using old shelving rails to test the invention of the century...too funny! I really love the plumbers bag...one would guess Rossi is doing working on an awesome grade-school science fair project or possibly some low-level home repair from his impressive setup of magnificence...lol.

Jed,

If what IH mean't when they claimed Rossi: "departed from the purported test plan" (how many more parenthesis do I have left Alan :) ), was that he went rogue and violated safety regulations, yet they (IH) continued funding and support, then they are equally culpable for not doing their civic duty by stopping Rossi at that point.

So, I do not believe that is what they mean't. There must be a piece missing from this picture.

In my opinion. there was no excess heat, so there are no safety regulations violated. If there had been excess heat, that would be a different story. Rossi departed from the test plan logistically and systematically...this is apples and oranges from a safety violation. By deviating from the test plan, Rossi could have manipulated much in the test...and most likely did.

The is a slight risk the forum will run out of exclamation marks soon.

Fear not Alan, the good doctor has recently said that along with heat, light, electricity, thrust, toasted bread, synthetic tea (tastes very close to the real thing)...the QuarkX will also produce as many exclamation marks as your heart desires. The only side effect we have seen is that pesky extra space around quotations that the good doctor just cant seem to get a handle on...(or a mysterious group of individuals cough bit0)

This is actually quite a civil day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!+1! F8 for much super magnificence!!!!

As I stated above, I found that part most interesting as well. There is no doubt he is implying that there were inspections with that statement. I think the good doctor stepped on his tail again with this one....

Alas, poor Renzzzy!
    Stay salty :^)

Again no salt here my friend! I am starting to wonder if there is a communication gap or if English is not your native language, since you seem to misunderstand the tone of some of my posts. Let me give you a quick education on communication especially related to online conversations. When someone says things like "Oh this is rich!!", "she is magnificence!" (funny Rossi reference), "I just can't get past the humor of JM Chemicals!!", and referencing funny kids movies...this is said all in the context of humor..albeit somewhat sarcastic humor. When someone types something like "Oh this is rich!!" it is most likely said while laughing or smiling...laughing in my case as I wrote it after laughing at the post itself. Now when you use the term "salty"...this implys the writer is upset, angry, frustrated or generally in a negative space. It is so illogical to use the term salty for humorous satirical comments...it just makes you look like you do not understand the reference you are using...which is in fact true. One might also guess that someone using a "salty" reference to be projecting ones own salt. So again, I do not know if you misunderstand the reference of being "salty" or if you are projecting your own frustration...but either way it makes you look a bit naive or uninformed. If you are not frustrated by this ridiculous revelation from the good doctor, I would be surprised...he just continues to fool you guys so well. It really is funny to me to watch so many people fooled by a con-artist!!!

Oh this is rich!! Again, I do not understand how the good doctor can be so oblivious to the fact that his press release does not constitute revocation of the license...that matter will be determined in court...not on his ridiculous egotistical blog via press release. Next we get to hear more about the fake magical company JM Chemicals...how intelligent people can still be fooled by this whole JM Chemicals is beyond me! I mean good lord, this fake company is fronted by Rossi's lawyer!!!!!!!!!! A 9yr old child would raise a red flag when told about the circumstances regarding JM Chemicals!!!! Such naivety among those on Planet Rossi over this one!! Oohh and he is building "low temperature" plant for them now...fascinating! We have NEW REPORTS coming....I am sure they will be third part independently verified...ohh and I also am sure that pigs are flying today! We all know these 'reports' will be a 3 lines of text on his blog about how amazing the QX is going...she is magnificence! Hopefully we will get another blurry de-rezzd jpg of a while LED...or maybe a different color as the QX can produce any color according to the good doctor. I just can't get past the humor of JM Chemicals!! Rossians will continue to believe their favorite story about the 'boy who cried wolf'...or better yet the "doctor who cried wolf". I always think to the scam doctor in Pete's Dragon who comes to town selling snake oil...

It's a shame E-Scat Frank didn't ask him about the flow meter serial numbers...other than than the first answer ends in a super fishy way. "So the ERV told us he was going to do when he retrieved his flowmeter after the shut down of the plant at the end of the test." That completely sounds to me like he is trying to pass the buck...the good doctor is so easy to read. Odd answer to the second question as no one can find any safety/regulation/certification documentation of any kind related to the circus. Excellent detailed answer for question 3 lol. And the good doctors last answer is a complete tap dance around the question. All in all pretty much what one would expect from a standard Rossi-Says steaming pile of manure he is so good at creating. Nothing to see here...

Mary Yougo As Jed said we do not know if IH complained or not, but if they did, then again Rossi would be total idiot suing IH after that. At least if IH could prove they complained early enough before one year test completed.

For me this example shows so far that everything is just speculating since so much facts are still hidden. This weeks ews are that MTD is dismissed as big disappointment for IH camp, and probably made Dewey and Abd to leave. Also trial proceedings now got scheduled. Also for me that lawyers had met already earlier writing proposal for schedule than I had thought.

Everything else is just talks for me so far. There are too many contradicting pieces in scenarios to qualify. At least I withold my verdict until more hard tangible facts are seen.

I think you make a huge mistake in believing that Dewey and Abd left because of MTD dismissal. They are both smart enough to know that was just a standard part of this legal chain...anyone who does not understand that I quite uninformed about these types of legal proceedings in the US...it means absolutely nothing to the case. Also if you were paying closer attention, you would know why they both left...as well as Thomas and Jack. With all due respect, I wouldn't try to spin this in the way that you are...it looks really disingenuous...your other perspectives are way more intellectual than this one.

As much as I respect you as a scientist, the FUD just isn't going to work, at least not with LENR enthusiasts. Yes, you may score some points with the public when the time comes, but you should at least consider the consequences of playing the fear/illegal card when something as promising as LENR+ could lift millions of people out of poverty.

While I agree with your premise on the surface, I believe supporting a likely frXXXXXXnt path in LENR is so much more damaging to the cause of lifting the millions than working to expose the fXXXd itself. After the frXXXster is exposed hopefully the field can get back on track without the disgusting distraction.

And therein lies the enigma of Andrea Rossi, and one of the things that keeps me engaged. I'm pretty certain that all of those participating in this forum are uncertain. That is why we are here.

I actually do understand why some would have a fascination with the uncertainty and I suppose a little shred of hope left at this point sadly, but what boggles my mind is the incredible defensive stance over Rossi that is more strong and aggressive than a vicious mother over lion cubs...or cats I suppose (I couldn't resist lol). Some of the explanations to skeptics questions and challenges have to be so outlandish to fit holes in Rossi's stories, unexplained odd decisions and the ultimate lack of proof at any reasonable level. It just amazes me that it is not apparent when stepping back, that there is WAYYYY too much smoke for there not to be fire (no pun intended this time). When you look at it from a far and realize that all answers have to be outlandish to fit...soooo many anomalies...so many logic problems. This is a perfect textbook example of the boy who cried wolf...the only difference with this version of the tale, is sadly many of the towns people never stop believing the boy...

IH was quite clear in wording their response to Rossi. Nothing they ever got from him ever worked. If it had, they would have sought some compromise from Rossi so that they could investigate it more.

Exactly...and if I may add...no one in their right minds (investors or not) would turn down the technology of the century if they DID in fact see it working as claimed...or even working at all. Those on planet Rossi want it both ways, on one hand they clamor on about how IH used the 1MW to get $50+Millions in investment money, so much talk of Chinese investors...but then when asked why on earth IH would walk away from the invention of the century...they say IH could not raise the money. They can't have it both ways...and this has become a very significant talking point for those on the planet. An intelligent mind should be able to follow this logic quite easily I would think.

While it is tempting to distill life down to an anecdote, i.e., something simple and black and white, aka Mary Yugo style, the fact is that life is usually more nuanced. This is not a clear cut "wake up people" type of situation. It is highly complex--probably the most complex situation within LENR's history, and perhaps the most complex in all of the "free energy" genre of all time. You have, on the one hand, renown scientists vouching for the anomalous nature of Rossi's invention, while at the same time a group of investors clamoring that it cannot be substantiated, even after having apparently substantiating it. Throw in the mix the probable astroturfing taking place, and you have one big confusing mess.

I lean Rossi over IH in this dispute because of the blatant inconsistencies coming from the likes of Dewey, but I am not entirely sure about anything. New facts and new evidence can persuade me. We should all keep an open mind.

I agree one should not distill it down as such, which is why I am looking at all of it as a whole. You have a rogue inventor with papermill degree who has had a questionable past at best (arguably fraudulent ex-convict past at worst) who not only figures out the magic to a world changing technology that no other scientist or engineer on the face of the earth has come close to (short of anomalous results) but also is able to develop it to a level that it outputs ~50COP...and now his newest iteration provides everything from heat to electricity to light to thrust. All of this without being able to really prove it outside of questionable odd secretive situations for years and years and years. At some point one has to say....this is just unreasonable. Every thing about Rossi and the E-Cat always has to be explained with an outlandish answer...when you look at it from the outside it really is madness to continue to believe Rossi has what he says. The Steorn Orbo is another perfect example....I will admit I was fooled by Shaun for quite a while back in the early days of Steorn...but you have to be a complete idiot in 2016 to still believe his lies and shenanigans....to the tune of like $28 million at this point. I just don't see how brilliant minds can still be fooled by Rossi at this point short of pure hope and faith.

JUDGE: Is it true that you operated an unlicesensed steam boiler?
    ROSSI: Not at all. It is a water-cooled fusion reactor.

JUDGE: Is it true that you operated an unlicesensed steam boiler?
    ROSSI: Not at all. It is a water-cooled fusion reactor.
    FEDERAL AGENT: A fusion reactor you say? A 1MW fusion reactor in an industrial complex???? Please come this way sir....