Forty-Two Member
  • Member since Sep 10th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Forty-Two

@Dewey
    Hey, don't underestimate Rossi. He is a tough guy. ;)

You know, he had to undergo a hernia surgery in July 2015.
    However, when you take a look at his hand-written logbook (207 Exhibit 55, page 72) it appears that he recorded the temperature readings every day even during that periode of time. Incredible.

But IH had built their own devices and were seeing 5, 9, and in some cases 11 COP. Can you fake out your camera to that degree? And if so, do you think IH would have been faking out the camera in the same way?

Please cite where IH says that they were seeing COP 5, 9, or 11 with their own built devices!

This statements from JT Vaughn (214-4, page 164)...

14 Q. Okay. The second paragraph below, where it
    15 says Industrial Heat update July 2013, the document
    16 states, in the middle of that paragraph: "We tested our
    17 plant at the end of April and beginning of May for four
    18 days. During the test we operate 37 different reactors
    19 for periods ranging from 24 hours to a few hours and the
    20 results were good. Our engineer and the independent
    21 engineer operating the test reported the machines produced
    22 far more energy than they required to operate. Nearly 11
    23 times as much in some instances versus our test
    24 requirement of six times during the 24-hour test."
    25 A. Mm-hmm.

... obviously refer to the 1MW plant built by Rossi and "tested" in Ferrara end of April 2013.

You know, that was the test where Rossi didn't want TUEV, SGS etc. present (215-06 Exh6)... because "this creates big problems".
    https://www.lenr-forum.com/att…466-215-06-exhibit-f-jpg/
    Sure, this would have created big problems for Rossi, because it's not so simple to cheat real professionals.

Unfortunately, I have yet to see answers to these central issues.

Unfortunately (as I have predicted) Rossi removed and "destroyed" the pipe(s).
    Ey, why would he want to do that, when he doesn't have anything to hide?

Does it make any sense to you that Rossi didn't keep the test installation in place, when he knows that the test results will be disputed (and he has to fight for "his" 89 mill)?
    When he is sure that his plant works, why not keep everything as it is, so that he can fire it up anytime again?

Rossi is fishing for contradictory answers he can use in the trial.

I believe that Rossi's and his lawyers intention is to discover during this depositions irregularities in the business conduct of IH / IHP / Cherokee etc, which might hurt the management of those companies when such information becomes public.

(For example: Over-optimistic promises made - against better knowledge - to potential investors of IH / IHP;
    conflict of interests between the businesses...)

And I guess Rossi hopes that with this strategy (when he is on track to find some irregularities/"dirt") he can force an out of court settlement.

A settlement, which allows Rossi to keep all payments he received from so far from IH, would surely be a win situation for him - and would allow him to keep the e-cat farce going...

Time will tell whether Rossi's strategy will bear fruit or not.

One thermocouple, no matter how crappily attached, attached nevertheless to the reactor body would have been sufficient to immediately flag the high temperature readings.

Even a spot check with such a 40 $ probe would have done the job:

http://www.omega.co.uk/pptst/KHXL_NHXL.html

Amazing, that nobody of the prestigious professors came up with the idea to perform a simple sanity check on the temperature measurement values they read from the IR thermometer.
    Amateurish?

Forty-Two, I assume you have access to a desktop or laptop computer? If so, that might be the most straightforward way to access these documents for now.

Yes, I do have access to a desktop also.

The problem with the IPad is exactly as you have described - but it only started when the list of documents got longer and longer. That's why I suggested if it is possible to start a new folder for future uploads.

But I don't want to create additional work for you. Appreciate what you are already doing!

I guess this 1 MW boiler manufacturer has it all wrong then. DN50 outlet and all. Truth of the matter is, your "recommended velocity" is apparently not followed by the industry.

No, that boiler manufacturer doesn't have it wrong, because that's a boiler for 6 to 16 bar steam!

If you don't understand the difference of a 0bar steam and a 6 bar steam, then better shut up, because you just reveal your incompetence.

DN80 would be sufficient. DN100 would be better. DN40 would be entirely inadequate.

Saturated Steam - medium and low pressure - recommended velocity: 30-40m/sec
    http://www.engineeringtoolbox.…ty-steam-pipes-d_386.html

Velocity for 1500kg/h steam @0 barg in pipe

• DN40 => 480m/sec
    • DN50 => 300m/sec
    • DN80 => 130m/sec
    • DN100 => 77m/sec
    • DN150 => 35m/sec

So, a DN150 pipe would be the right choice... which is quite a big size ... and heavy.

So you think Rossi ripped out the pipe from the outside of the container? Like that wouldn't go unnoticed. Your conspiracies are ridiculous

FanBoy, you simple don't get it (or you just pretend not to understand):

No, I never said Rossi ripped out any piping from the container.

I am talking about a connection pipe which connects the 1MW plant with the "customer side".

The connecting point for that pipe is outside of the container.

(The first photo from the linke below shows where the connection pipe supposed to be hooked up - at the end of the blind-capped pipe)

Rossi vs. Darden developments - Part 2

And yes, it would be stupid to use a (undersized) DN40 pipe for that purpose - same stupid as installing a completely oversized flow meter etc. etc.

And the conspiracy theory expands! Just look inside the plant. It was double pad-locked. You can see the size of the exit pipe. And I highly doubt it was DN40. Dewey has retreated on this point, which speaks for itself.

Boy, is it so hard for you to understand very simple things?
    I told you already months ago, the pipe in question is the connection line between the 1MW plant and the "customer side". And independly from the diameter of the pipe sticking out from the container, this connection pipe could be of any diameter, because there are such things as pipe fittings to reduce or expand to another pipe size.

What if the pipe flange at the customer side is DN40 (e.g because there are just a couple of radiators with a DN40 connection), then it wouldn't be far fetched when they used a DN40 piece of pipe for the connection from the container to the customer side.
    And of course, you can dismantle that pipe without the need to enter the padlocked container.
    Do you get this?

After it was clearly demonstrated here for months that it is impossible to push 1500 kg/hour steam (@ 0 barg) through a 6m long DN40 sized pipe, I would be very, very surprised if someone could find the remains of a DN40 pipe in the Doral warehouse this days.

Heating the warehouse has always been a issue.

Also pretty chilli in Rossi's "factory" in January 2012:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Btw: Rossi predicted at that time / video domestic e-cats and "robotized factory" within 12 to 18 months.