Forty-Two Member
  • Member since Sep 10th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Forty-Two

Of course watching me's reactor or R.Mills SUN-CELL is an excitement, that can't be surpassed. But keep in mind, that any redistribution transmutations can possibly emit very hard radiation, you really don't like. Just ask Eros – if he did survive...

Who is "Eros", who is "me" - should we believe that this two anonymous guys found the "holy grail", just because they say so?
    And who is the honorable Dr Altaka Yurmani from Lagos, who sends me e-mails saying that he wants to share a fortune with me?

Only more scary than Bob's behaviour is to see the many people over at ECW just swallowing what he says and take it for real.

Not really surprising that so many LENR fans are wide open to weird conspiracy theories.
    You don't need to point to ecw - just look how many people here suddenly suggested that there must be an IH/APCO/Big Oil etc. conspiracy against Rossi when IH stated that they were not able to substantiate the e-cat claims.

Penon was a top honours student, what he has done with his life after leaving university and before meeting Rossi I have zero knowledge about. And neither do you.

True, but what we know from the court files is the test plan which he developed:
    http://www.e-catworld.com/wp-c…16/10/70-01-Exhibit-1.pdf
    Do you think that this test-plan deserves to be seen as professional work for the verification of a novel, game-changing invention; for a 89 mill $ deal?
    Wouldn't you expect from an expert, that he only uses instruments within their specified operating range, that he provides for (diversified) redundant measurements and so on?
    (Even not asking that he checks for deliberate deception - because that was probably not part of his job)

And please keep in mind that Bob's "Red Pill" thesis is not being presented by or on behalf of MFMP, nor is it endorsed by those of us who make up the working group.

Bob introduces himself at the beginning of this video with this words:

• Hi, my name is Bob Greenyer, and I am a volunteer of the Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project. This project was set up in 2012 ...

And at the moment the two top entries on the MFMP facebook site are a "ball lightening" video (with reference to George Egely), and a "(RedPill)" teaser.

So, don't be surprised when people mistake this "(RedPill)" stuff as a MFMP activity.

If you think its so safe go and grab the positive lead on the alternator of your car.

No problem, it's only direct current, but it will knock you on your bum for sure and if you hang on long enough it will stop your heart.

Rionrlty,
    you just demonstrated your "epertise and knowledge" in technical stuff.

No wonder that you gullibly believe Rossi's "successfull 1MW e-cat test / secret customer using 1MW steam for chemical production in a warehouse" farce.

Abd pointed out that Penon described the configuration in one of the lawsuit documents. It is a little hard to understand Penon's English, so Abd added the comments in square brackets:

I think Abd misunderstood the purpose of the "internal" and "external" tank.

I understand Penon's description
    http://www.e-catworld.com/2016…nt-test-plan-fabio-penon/
    that way, that the "external" tank was just a destilled water reservoir for the automatic refill of the "internal" tank, in case that the water level inside the "internal" tank dropped.

So, the alleged heating loop was: Water from the "internal" tank by the metering pumps through the e-cats (inside them the water supposed to be converted to dry steam), then the steam flows to the "customer plant", the steam condenses there, and then the condensate flows back into the "internal" tank.
    The flow-meter is installed in this condensate return line.

According to the Penon test plan, the "internal tank" has only a volume of 200 liters - which is ridiculous small.
    Just imagine, when the cooling demand/capacity of the "process" at the customer side just varies by 10% (100kW), then this results in about 200 liter per hour less (or more) condensate.
    So, when the "customer" doesn't take care always to condensate (with the same rate) all the steam supplied by the e-cats, then it would be hard to maintain a constant level inside the "internal tank".
    (However, if only hot water gets circled around, then it is easy to keep a fixed level)

A 'mentally balanced' con man (if there is such a person) would have taken the 11.5 million and run. So only a delusional con man would preemptivley sue for 89 Mil more.

One may also speculate that Rossi expected that IH rather agrees to an out of court settlement, than to lay open during the discovery process all their e-cat related business communication.

In case that Rossi suspects that IH has something to hide (e.g. that IH was dishonest with investors; made promises against better knowledge ), then it would not be too far fetched for Rossi to believe that IH rather might want to pay another couple of millions instead of beeing exposed to public.

As an investment adviser and CEO of a multi billion investment firm, Darden would have a lot to lose if someone could prove him wrongdoings.

I fully agree that we cannot easily know what will be the impellor reading in this case. I equally fully disagree with your contention that in this situation you would not expect the flowmeter to be spoofed - certainly you would expect a reading larger than the real water rate.

To give one an idea about the working principle of a Woltman flow meter and how inaccurate such a volumetric flow meter might be when not completely filled with water, watch this short video.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

StephenC: If we insinuate intended deception, then there are plenty of ways how this deception could be done.
    From the little we know about the plant configuration and the "ERV" measurements so far (which looks like a very bad joke), you certainly can't rule out fraud. So, why are you even trying?

I think even Frank Acland understood this when he wrote that a testimony from the "customer" that he consumed 1MW steam during the test periode would be the key in this whole affair:
    http://www.e-catworld.com/2016…-vs-industrial-heat-case/
    Now that we know a bit more about the "customer", do you still expect any convincing evidence from "the customer"?

What happened to the 'millions of data' per day?

Here is what Rossi wrote once on JONP about the measurement system and the "master gauge", which is the "satisfied customer" (Rossi):

Andrea Rossi
    April 3rd, 2015 at 7:44 PM
    Desmondet:
    The measurement system of the 1 MW E-Cat is made by:

56 thermocouples to measure the temperature of the water steam in different positions

56 thermocouples to measure the temperature of the liquid water that flows toward the reactors in different positions

1 PCE 830 to measure the consumption of electric power, which has been installed between the container of the reactors and the electric power source of the Customer’s Factory, plus the Wattmeter of the Customer’s factory installed by the electric energy provider

56 pressure gauges to measure the pressure of the steam in different positions

All the data are taken by the certified registration system made by the referee, who has placed the certified gauges to calculate the COP, and collected in his computer. All the referee’s gauges are certified and sealed.
    Besides all this, there is the master Gauge, which is the manufacturing plant of the Customer, which needs 1 MWh/h of thermal energy carried by steam: if they receive this energy they pay for the plant, provided we give the granted COP, otherwise they do not pay. They measure with their instrumentation the amount and quality of the steam, but most of everything, they check the amount and the quality of their production and compare their costs using the E-Cat VS their costs with the traditional heaters. Their plant is the universal gauge and is, under a commercial point of view, the only one that really counts. So far the Customer is satisfied. Nevertheless, I have to add that it is soon to assume final considerations and we are aware of the fact that within the end of the year the results could be positive, but also negative.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

Interesting observation. I haven't looked in detail yet but this old post by Engineer48 on ECW seems to be related and might answer some of your questions. Or maybe raise some new ones.

http://www.e-catworld.com/2016…indicate-cop1-engineer48/

Yes, it raises some more questions - actually "old questions" (see some comments from the ecw thread):

The total flow read from the displays on the metering pumps appeared to be 414kg/h - so much less than the alleged 1500kg.

In order to overcome this proplem, Eng48 out of thin air introduced a "master pump", which isn't shown on any photo, but supposed to supply the remaining 1086kg/h to the e-cats.

Something to think about for all the ones who still believe/promote that there might have been some real production / chemical process ongoing on JMP's side, which consumed the 1MW low-temp steam:

Note that the JMP side always absorbed exactly the (varying) energy supplied by the 1MW plant.
    Keep in mind, that in case the JMP side would have absorbed just 10kW less for 1 hour, then the water in the reservoir tank (lets assume 1 cubicmeter) would have to increase by roughly 10°C.
    The quite stable water reservoir temperature indicates that the condensate return temperature wasn't varying (a lot).

That means either:
    1) The "customer" controlled/varied his production exactly to the amount of steam he received, or
    2) The "customer's process" required more than 1MW, and the additional required heat (e.g provided by a gas burner) was regulated exactly to satisfy the total demand, or
    3) The "customer" needed for his process less steam than he received, and he was so kind to waste/cool down (on his costs) the excess heat.
    4) A combination of above

Not so easy to do all that, in particullar with a production plant which only consumes about 5kW el. power (but 1MW thermal)

However, it would have been easy to control a constant water return temperature when the "customer" had to absorb only 10kW (generated by the e-cat el. heaters).