oldguy Member
  • Member since Oct 1st 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by oldguy

Not if you formed a vacuum with two big fans at the end of the pipe work blowing heat out a window, and a pump pumping the condensate back to the plant.

But as Bob H pointed out, if Rossi removed the items without documentation then legally you must give the defendant the benefit of the doubt and rule against Rossi.

If Rossi destroyed the evidence of upstairs fans, pumps, heating tapes and who knows what else then you cannot use those in an argument against IH. ( he could even been sending RF down the pipe to confuse the thermocouples) If you don't have evidence then the defendant wins.

I find it strange that Rossi said the "testing" in Fl was to supply a customer (we learn now that is himself) for 2 years. Yet when the 350 days were over the customer leaves (taking all the pipes with him). If the low cost heat was good for a customer to manufacture and if the customer agreed to 2 years, why did he leave?

The obvious answer is the whole customer thing was an attempt to defraud IH and never intended to go the claimed 2 years.

SSC "So at least one requirement of the GPT (the most important one, that is COP over 4) has been achieved."

I view the most important one is that it had to be agreed to in writing and started within a year to show that it was ready for commercialization. People often overlook the time restraints.

So if there was water under a bit of pressure, and slightly above sea level boiling point, then it would leak as steam.

If steam were going 30 m to the upstairs mezzanine, and the pipe itself was not creating a restriction (who knows about the restriction of the custom radiator thing built from tubes), then a DN200 pipe would seem appropriate.

note if the there was an upstairs (say 10 feet above ground level) the water pressure in the pipe due to the added height of the water would be 1.3 bars at the bottom. (bp about 107C)(

Yes, Defkalion was to present "centre stage" at National Instrument Week but Ni pulled their invitation after they saw their measurement setup. (especially the flow measurements)

It is also worth noting that Rossi claimed ties to NI but in reality was only that he got some equipment from them.

@Rigel

As far as I know, Jed has not answered the question. Nor has he attempted to clarify in any way his relationship (if any) with IH.

Good, it is none of our business. The acceptance or rejection of his comments here should rest on facts and logic. I still worry that IHFB is paid by, a friend of, or investor of Rossi but it does not truly matter.

oldguy,

I didn't say that. I said I think he should have turned over everything, data and emails, to IH. What I did do though is explain why Fabiana might have thought it was appropriate (or even required) to delete the emails after the contract terminated.

Not so, you said "Fabiana is right that his contract (194-11) does not specifically mention sending copies of emails to IH."

Emails are documents.

You are wrong

So IHFB ... you don't think that emails were documents, and none contain any records, , plans, designs, specifications, tests and results ?

And since they were not "documents" , he could destroy them and not return them to IH?

For someone that wants to appeal to grammar when it is convenient, you might consider the definition of documents:

"a piece of written, printed, or electronic matter that provides information or evidence.

You should get a job with Hilary C cleaning servers..

Exhibit 48.. James Bass ....

Wow, this is interview is hard to believe... just like the entire eCat drama!

"...I saw the heat strips

that are installed on the serpentine pipes -- on the

serpentine pipe.

If you look at Exhibit 2, what are the

heat strips? Is that the insulation?

No, he had heat strips along some parts

of it that are covered up now."

heat strips???

what are the serpentine pipes?

Why does he need heat strips?

How do we know then what is under the insulation and if there was a heat strip near the output sensor under the insulation that were supplied from the customer's side?

Could be a reason why Rossi so quickly destroyed the evidence and removed all those pipes, insulation and possibly heat strips. It would not take much at the thermocouple insertion to heat the sensor to misrepresent the temperature of the fluid by a few degrees. I have seen Rossi's "misplaced" thermocouples in his Italian demos.

Now what reason would Rossi have to destroy the evidence? Why would he have removed all the pipes even after he started the legal proceedings? The only reason I can think of is that he is hiding something he does not want others to know. There would be no business reason to keep the pipes and sizes hidden, no trade secrets there, only a risk to his law suit.

I find it interesting that IH does not seem to attack any GPT claims and lack of signature agreement and use that in the summary judgment request. Although I also notice that each time ERV or GPT was mentioned it was objected to. Sounds like they are not admitting to a GPT at this time. It might be some legal maneuver to object if/when Rossi claims that Doral was the GPT and make him prove it before accepting it into evidence. .... but I am not a lawyer.

For the sake of argument, assume the odds that the E-Cats work look about the same now as they did at the start of the lawsuit. That itself would be quite an admission if Rossi really had a 1MW reactor producing useful heat for a customer making a product, all over the course of a full year.

Yes, especially since Rossi had made all the claims of producing "Quark X's that were to be even better than the E cats, robotic assembly plants, .....

What happened to those 3 foreign sales of his devices?

If he really had a "real customer", why didn't they jump all over having such savings - even if they had to locate "off shore"?

All talk and no substantial systems anywhere.

I don't think they would be stuck. IH would not have to pay the 89M and still have the IP and license. IH could still use the IP (but likely not since I think it is useless and if Rossi ever did have something he didn't transfer ) But Rossi would likely keep the 10M that he was paid for the IP just not license it in the US. At least that is my understanding.

This concern about jury independence- Remember the primary suit is Rossi's claims against IH, If the jury is thrown out then IH would "go free" unless/until there is another court trial. IH would also "go free" unless there is a unanimous verdict or if the judge throws out the case against them.

I don't know about the fuel, but the reactor is (I believe) back in Rayleigh NC.

So you think of the nickel as fuel and not a required catalyst for the reaction?

If the Ni is a fuel then it would be consumed or transformed by the reaction. That would

greatly change the calculations about nickel being cost effective.

IF the system is as Rossi claims I was thinking that the Ni was just part of the reactor where the H is

the fuel. And if so then Rossi would definitely be required to turn it over with the system.