oldguy Member
  • Member since Oct 1st 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by oldguy

Fanboy- No deal. That question serves no purpose but to increase hostility and deflect your problems from your assertion that my timing is incorrect.
    'I have given you timing that appeared in public documents after your claim of incorrect "timing"
    You have still not answered my question about what timing you are referring to?

It makes no difference if I havem or have not, or did work with IH or IH supported groups., The statements I
    made are publically documented.

You may want to ask about the truthfulness of ecat world's ICCF keynote statements of Darden at the ICCF meeting:
    http://www.e-catworld.com/2015…speech-on-lenr-at-iccf19/

or Macy's interview in Infinite Energy:
    http://www.infinite-energy.com…/pdfs/DardenInterview.pdf

Notice that these are about the time IH received funds from Woodford (May 13
    2015) which was before the first quarterly report coming from Miami.

What timing are you claiming and where do you get that belief? You seem to always try to avoid question to you.
    I would love to see your assumed timeline of events and for whom you are workingr.

The fact remains that IH supported others before Rossi, continues to support others, and that Woodford invested in all of IH's efforts
    and not just for Rossi. Rossi's claims of Woodford only investing because of him are bogus. It is though he thinks
    that IH only has his work and efforts under their umbrella. Do you deny that? If so, why?

You might want to ask Woodford directly.... or those that invested in it .... like Angelina Jolie and Pitt (via "Briarcliff Trust")
    and ask what they were told.

What are your motives?

Fanboy -
    One easy place to see "timing" is in Darden's ICCF (Italy) keynote speech.
    He says "as many of you know, we licensed Andrea Rossi’s technology. Since then we’ve made grants to university groups ..."
    That is the only mention of Rossi in the speech. He avoids "hitching his wagon to Rossi's star".

You can also get some "timing" from Macy's Infinite Energy interview with Darden about his speech.
    http://www.infinite-energy.com…/pdfs/DardenInterview.pdf

Macy: "You said in your speech that Rossi is not the first person
    involved with LENR that you have supported. That’s a
    widespread misconception. You are also supporting good
    longtime researchers in this field like MIT’s Peter Hagelstein,
    Dennis Letts, high profile newcomers like Brillouin among
    others. You’ve said IH wants to support more work in this
    field. Is one of your goals to get these people to collaborate."
    ---
    "Macy: There are people you are supporting in this field, most
    of whom have remained very quiet. The Rossi support
    became high profile, the others not so, at least for now.

Darden: We made investments before Rossi.

Macy: In LENR people.

Darden: Yes. I just thought there was a lot of frenetic
    responses to us backing Rossi. We tend not to announce anything,
    we try to be low key

Notice that "timing". That was given around April 2015 but was put on the program as a keynote many months ahead.... at least 6 months.
    Nothing to indicate that he was engaged in verification testing. If you follow the interview,

So you can see that within a month or so of the start of the Miami experiments, Darden seems to be "distancing" himself from Rossi and talking about other researchers he was supporting. What does that seem to say?

what timing? Remember that IH was in existence and working with others well before the suit and well before any "testing" started in Miami.
    Not an insider, just someone that was at a supported research lab when UK business people came through. Sorry, I cannot tell you more.

Abd- I agree with most of what you said except that Woodford group did not invest more based on what they saw with Rossi but based on their visits and review of other researchers and LENR field in general. They, in fact, were "put off" by Rossi after visiting in Fl. I have some knowledge of that.

Also, it seems that Penon (assumed ERV?) is avoiding being served. It is his claim that the GPT was agreed to.
    Without him it may be hard to have evidence in support of Rossi's view that Miami was an agreed upon GPT and
    not just a trails of technology. It obviously wasn't the 6 cylinder system as the Judge has already called into question.

Where is he and why hasn't he come forward?

Must be on vacation with Bass - just joking

I see the claim by Rossi but no documentation. If it was truly the GPT and the protocol was approved, it sure would be interesting to see what the protocol was and if it was followed.

Anyone here have the protocol?

I had heard that Rossi removed some of IH's measurement items which, if true, may indicate violation of the protocol.

Be nice to see the claimed approval and protocol? Of course we may never see those or the ERV report.

Abd- I don't think so.

Yes, I find it ludicrous to think that IH was formed just to shut down LENR
    and that they paid 1M then 10 M because they wanted to bury LENR.
    Or that Rossi did prove his technology to them and transferred working IP knowledge but IH is just sitting on it since 2013 without trying to commercialize, manufacture, and corner a trillion dollar industry.

It is clear that IH was incorporated and spent money to make LENR work at a reasonable commercial level
    and that Rossi never transferred commercially workable IP to IH so that they could commercialize it.

I hope that IH is not destroyed by these suits and that the continue to support research in the field.

I just do not understand the views of "Planet Rossi".

The issue in the suits is not if it works or not. It is about 1) where the agreed requirements fulfilled (timing, prior agreements before testing, written approval of testers,.....) and 2) did Rossi actually transfer the technology to IH so that they could get results. The first point is locked up in legal limbo. My gut feeling of the second is that Rossi did not have the levels of heat he claimed (if any) within a timely set up and with out his interference during testing and he certainly did not transfer the IP so others can use it.

I definitely think that LENR is "real" but do not believe Rossi has a commercially viable system that he transferred to IH. If he did, I am sure that IH would be using it and gearing up for commercialization. We would see engineering and manufacturing efforts.

I would never accept a test unless there were controls and there was calibration before and after the test. If something fails during a test then redo the test.

The trouble with the measurements is that they just did not do a control run at temperature and did not check with a thermocouple.
    The other problem is that the device was just in open air (check pictures) with an air vent over the device. In a month run one would expect that however white the ceramic was at the beginning it would likely change due to dust, material migration and so on.
    The bottom line is don't trust tests that are not controlled both before and after the testing.

Jed....."Rossi will point out that I.H. reneged on their agreement, and they owe him $89 million. He will have ironclad proof of that. He will also be one of the most famous people in the world, able to hire the best lawyers there are. He will easily be able to win a lawsuit not just for triple damages, but for 10 times damages, or even to take the license back. He will be in a far stronger position in this scenario than he is today. "...............

Not so. The agreement is that Rossi was to transfer IP so it would work in the hands of IH. Just getting something to work much later without IH's approval of the GPT is not a valid argument for Rossi to win a suit. The suit is about the agreed contract and not about if LENR works or not.

The fact that he disassemble the device after he was through with it and filed suit before IH's payment was in default is very telling.

If he had what he claimed and actually transferred the IP while in NC there would be no need for him to virtually tear apart the LENR world by bringing suit without including data or any proof that IH approved the work in Miami as the GPT. Either of those would have avoided the mess.