Roseland67 Member
  • Member since Dec 7th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Roseland67

Alan,

Whoever says "it works for me", would have to know they will be subpoenaed and cross examined.

And as a grand total of no one has ever replicated any of Rossi's excess heat claims anywhere, I would be very cautious of saying anything, knowing that it cannot be proved

Alainco,

Unfortunately, your answer is exactly what I expected you, (like most), to say.

I asked you for a simple 1 syllable answer, yes or no, and you gave me the same "flee, avoid, evade, duck, dodge and hide response everyone at ECW gives.

Andrea Rossi's Ecat does not produce more energy out than energy in, it never has,

Just say it, it's quite liberating, you'll feel better, you really will.

Old guy,

It is possible for "smart meters" to be correct one day and incorrect another.

IF, the operator sets up/configures the smart meter voltage and current transformer inputs correctly for readings

for week 1, THEN purposefully changes these configurations, the meters will read differently.

This is usually a very simple change & accessible from the meter display.

However, this would take a calculated and conspired effort

Alainco:

The "Biggest Question"?

As much as I enjoy your very intelligent comments on many blogs, I think you, (like many, many others on many blogs), are clearly losing focus.

None of this crap matters, not the pipe diameter, the exhaust fans, the emmisivity charts, the metallic sponge process, etc

The only thing that matters, the "Biggest Question" is:

Does Ecat produce Energy Out > Energy In?

Do you, Alainco, believe it does?

Just a simple Yes or no please, yes or no.

Old guy,

I am generically familiar with some of George Miley's work, beyond brilliant man,

( U of I guy after all he has to be, right? 😎).

I guess In "Roseland67 world", Replication means something different to me than it does to others. (See my complete post you are responding to).

Did Miley's work follow these steps?

Did he exactly replicate it with the same results? Or did someone say he did an experiment "LIKE" Patterson and had some success? I don't know as I have not researched it yet and am to lazy to start.

Not casting aspersions anywhere and not implying anything other than meeting my personal requirements of Replication.

Rionaltry,

Confusing science and invention?

I am not familiar with any single "replication" of excess heat created by any nickel hydrogen based experiment.

"Replication"

Use the:

SAME bill of Materials

SAME build instruction

SAME testing protocols and procedures

SAME results

To every single person who still believes the Ecat Energy Out > Energy in.

Imagine, you are on the witness stand in a court of law and are asked the following:

1. Have you ever met Andrea Rossi?

2. Do you know anyon that has?

3. Have you ever seen an Ecat?

4. Do you know anyone that has?

5. Have you seen the testing protocols and procedures for the Ecat?

6. Do you know anyone that has.

7. Have you ever real time test data from an Ecat?

8. Do you know anyone that has?

9. Have you ever seen unaltered data from an Ecat test?

10. Do you know anyone that has.

11. would you invest your children's college education savings in a business run by Andrea Rossi?

12. Do you know anyone that would?

You would have to answer no to every question above , but somehow you know the Ecat works?

Following this "story" since January, 2011.

I believe Rossi to be delusional, he so wants to be vindicated for all of his life's previous scientific failures that he invents these constantly changing "Rube Goldberg" apparatuses that no one can replicate to give the illusion of successful misunderstood genius.

His "faithful" cannot possibly believe that they, as relatively intelligent people, were so gullible as to be hoodwinked by this quack, so they continue to develop the most insanely ridiculous possibilities/reasons of success because the alternative is unthinkable to them, they were wrong.

It simply does not matter who wins this lawsuit, the obvious reality is that the Ecat has never produced Energy Out > Energy In

And never will.

Self sustain,

If Rossi et al: has said and confirmed this than that is great, however, if not, it is simply another guess to justify an argument.

In my opinion, and I'm only 1 person, everyone wants the Ecat to function as Rossi indicated, there is zero downside, however, there are so many holes in "Planet Rossi" development/implementation plan that most think It is a scam.

I don't think even the Rossi zealots believe him anymore, they just can't believe they were fooled so they come up with preposterous scenarios to fit their arguments.