Cherepanov2020 Verified User
  • Member since Feb 9th 2020
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Cherepanov2020

The role of Faraday field lines in the formation of tracks and the generation of strange radiation, Ivanov M.Ya., 11/1/23, part 1 -

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The role of Faraday field lines in the formation of tracks and the generation of strange radiation, Ivanov M.Ya., 11/1/23, part 2 -

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The role of Faraday field lines in the formation of tracks and the generation of strange radiation, Ivanov M.Ya., 1.11.23, part 3 -

The role of Faraday field lines in the formation of tracks and the generation of strange radiation, Ivanov M.Ya., 1.11.23, part 4 -

The role of Faraday field lines in the formation of tracks and the generation of strange radiation, Ivanov M.Ya., 1.11.23, part 5 -

The role of Faraday field lines in the formation of tracks and the generation of strange radiation, Ivanov M.Ya., 1.11.23, part 6 -

The role of Faraday field lines in the formation of tracks and the generation of strange radiation, Ivanov M.Ya., 1.11.23, part 7 -

Conference on ETHERODYNAMICS, Moscow, January 27, 2024 -

Today, as a result of my analysis of Maxwell's errors and analysis of the experiments due to which the electron, proton and neutron were allegedly discovered, I came to the conclusion that J. Thomson, E. Rutherford and D. Chadwick were dealing with photon mass and therefore did not discover electron, proton and neutron, respectively. For this reason, we do not know today what a hydrogen atom is, etc. And in this regard, this article sounds very instructive - about the works of F. Gareev -

18 different models of the hydrogen atom and all have their own experimental confirmation - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/t8ym/cbnvTofhe

18 different models of the hydrogen atom and all have their own experimental confirmation - https://docs.google.com/docume…gkKFw3DO/edit?usp=sharing

Since this article was born on October 31, 2021, it certainly contains my own misconceptions regarding the electron, proton, and neutron...

18 different models of the hydrogen atom and all are confirmed: Gareev Fangil Akhmatgareevich / 10/05/2008 -

2 minutes 38 seconds – Gareev says –

“Since I still don’t know what a mass defect is, how it is calculated, how it arises, and after I defended my doctoral dissertation, I decided to do “different things”... I realized that physics is an “interesting thing”, in that sense that it is completely differentiated and different branches of physics have their own language, terminology, etc.... And being a nuclear physicist, I realized that I have absolutely no idea what an electron is... And therefore I set myself an even simpler task - let's figure it out – WHAT IS a hydrogen atom. I set myself this task.

I now have about 18 models of the hydrogen atom. And what is most surprising is that they all describe well all existing experimental data. And these are models that are based on different principles, different equations and different assumptions. There are Newton’s equations, there are Schrödinger’s, Dirac’s equations, the evolutionary principle is considered there, there is even a model that considers the hydrogen atom as a kind of capacitor - a completely amazing thing, since it completely reproduces Schrödinger’s results. The results are completely consistent, but they are based on completely different assumptions.

The most interesting, apparently, is Gryzinsky’s work - he took Newton’s formula, added Coulomb and spin ... "

Sincerely, Alexey Ivanovich Cherepanov,

graduate of Department No. 5 of National Research Nuclear University MEPhI, 1978

On December 27, 2023, a seminar was held at which Anatoly Ivanovich Klimov made a report.

I recorded 3 videos following this seminar in response to A.I. Klimov’s disparaging statement. about photon mass (etheric mass). In fact, this is my message to him.

Lessons from LENR Research, Prof. Klimov Anatoly Ivanovich, National Research University Moscow Power Engineering Institute, December 27, 2023, part 1 -

Lessons from LENR Research, Prof. Klimov Anatoly Ivanovich, National Research University Moscow Power Engineering Institute, December 27, 2023, part 2 -

Lessons from LENR Research, Prof. Klimov Anatoly Ivanovich, National Research University Moscow Power Engineering Institute, December 27, 2023, part 3 -

If you analyze the consequences of Maxwell's errors, you will begin to realize that physicists were mistaken in thinking that there were neutrons, physicists were mistaken in thinking that they had discovered the electron... They incorrectly interpreted the results of their experiments, because they relied on Maxwell's erroneous theory - you can easily find these errors in section "Electrostatics" paragraphs 39-44 of the treatise "Electricity and Magnetism" of 1873.

On September 13, a seminar by Klimov-Zatelepin was held, at which Leonid Irbekovich Urutskoev made his report.

Below I present 10 videos dedicated to this report.

Graphite in a reactor should be considered not as a moderator - there are no neutrons and there is nothing to slow down, but as a transformer of photon mass - from higher to lower. The graphite masonry neutron reflector should now be understood as a photon mass or photon wave reflector.

Let me remind you that I came to the photon wave after I finally understood that in nature there is no “electromagnetic wave according to Maxwell,” and therefore there are no “electromagnetic radiation” in nature.

Water is both a coolant and a “moderator” in old physics... And now we must imagine water as a carrier of photon mass, a carrier of photon mass, and also as a powerful transformer of a more massive photon wave into a less massive photon wave, which, as it turns out, has a high probability " capture" by the uranium nucleus - by uranium protons, and which, as it turns out, divides uranium-235.

It turns out that the nature of the magnetic system and uranium and other substances in general is very complex... It turns out that we are dealing with the wavelength of the photon mass - they are different in range, but also with the mass of the “antinode” of the wave - it can be different for the same length waves of photon mass... And this may be a deep misconception and misunderstanding of physics by me and other physicists... As an example, we can cite the “loudness of sound” - the harmonic of the sound is the same, the wavelengths are the same, and the mass of the “antinode” is photon mass increases with increasing volume... Perhaps here lies the reason for our misunderstanding of what happened during the accident at the 4th block of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in 1986. The physics of uranium fission may depend on these two factors... as well as the physics of uranium evaporation...

According to Wien's law, the wavelength of the photon wave, which characterizes the evaporation temperature of uranium, is -

λf = 2.898 •10^-3 kg•m / T°K = 2.898 •10^-3 kg•m / 4404.5 °K = 0.658•10^-6 m - this is an infrared photon...

But according to what was said above, the physics of evaporation - for example, the rate of evaporation can change significantly as the photon mass increases at the antinode of the photon wave...

Time will tell if I'm thinking correctly...

The evaporation temperature of niobium is 5015 °K, the evaporation temperature of zirconium is 4650 °K. The fuel rod wall at the RBMK-1000 reactor consists of the E110 alloy, which consists of zirconium and 1% niobium.

At the same time, uranium tablets had a much lower evaporation temperature - 4404 °K. The gas fraction from uranium was formed during the accident... And this gas, together with gas fractions, for example, xenon, whose evaporation temperature is 166.1 ° K, strontium, whose evaporation temperature is 1650 ° K, flew out of the fuel rod housing and the reactor and dissipated in those areas where contamination was subsequently discovered..., a little before the TVEL casing evaporated...

But... But a very important note - the discharge of the photon mass of the so-called radioactive elements in a very short time could transform them into stable elements, which also scattered, but no one is able to detect them, since they do not manifest themselves in any way, unlike “radioactive elements” "...

Now, in my understanding, there is no decay of the neutron and no decay of radioactive elements, which 4 years ago I began to call “unstable elements”... But what to do now? I make the assumption that these elements manifest themselves as elements that emit photon mass only because the magnetic system of these elements absorbs the photon mass and this added mass changes the physics of the magnetic system of these elements, which is formed by protons, and as a result a “discharge” of the photon occurs mass by these elements... That is, until such an element absorbs this added photon mass, there is no radiation. It turns out that in my paradigm the nucleus and the atom of an element are one and the same, since there are no electrons in nature! Time will tell if I'm thinking correctly...

“Earthquake” at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, Urutskoev L.I., September 13, 2023, part 1 -

“Earthquake” at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, Urutskoev L.I., September 13, 2023, part 2 -

“Earthquake” at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, Urutskoev L.I., September 13, 2023, part 3 -

“Earthquake” at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, Urutskoev L.I., September 13, 2023, part 4 -

“Earthquake” at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, Urutskoev L.I., September 13, 2023, part 5 -

“Earthquake” at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, Urutskoev L.I., September 13, 2023, part 6 -

“Earthquake” at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, Urutskoev L.I., September 13, 2023, part 7 -

“Earthquake” at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, Urutskoev L.I., September 13, 2023, part 8 -

“Earthquake” at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, Urutskoev L.I., September 13, 2023, part 9 -

“Earthquake” at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, Urutskoev L.I., September 13, 2023, part 10 -

Following the report of Urutskoev L.I. about the Chernobyl accident on May 10, 2023, May 18, 2023 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/RRN5/a4WLTPDo3

In the introduction to the book "Mathematical Notes on the Nature of Things" there is a section "On quantum Mechanics" in which I tried to show that quantum mechanics appears naturally in a compactified Minkowski space. If there are those who wish to receive explanations from the author, then I ask you to ask questions.

Comments are also welcome.

I want to answer you ... In my correspondence with Kravchenko, I substantiated the fact that quantum mechanics and quantum physics were destroyed as a science on January 19, 2021 - on this day I discovered errors in Maxwell.

Correspondence of Cherepanov A.I. with Kravchenko Stanislav February 18, 2023 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/7eY7/jUhQWiLRa

Correspondence of Cherepanov A.I. with Kravchenko Stanislav February 18, 2023 -

Correspondence of Cherepanov A.I. with Kravchenko Stanislav February 18, 2023.docx

Sabine Hossenfelder tells it like it is.

External Content youtu.be

Comments Cherepanov A.I. to what Sabina Hossenfelder (Germany) said in this video, August 7, 2023 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/tX7V/WyknTAwgJ

Comments Cherepanov A.I. to what Sabina Hossenfelder (Germany) said in this video, August 7, 2023 -

Comments Cherepanov A.I. to what Sabina Hossenfelder (Germany) said in this video, August 7, 2023.docx

5 years ago in this article on page 55 I wrote "In fact, I propose to virtually roll back the time to 1920 - it was in this year that Niels Bohr made his famous report, revised the model of the hydrogen atom and armed with the Kanaryov-Cherepanov model. And to begin to study and engage in the interpretation of experiments of all subsequent years on the basis of this new model ... And to their surprise, physicists will begin to understand that the physical chemistry of the microworld is quite stable and quite solidly can ensure the "convergence" of their theory and experimental results ... Naturally, the correction of the mathematical apparatus ”, mathematical formulas due to the fact that there is no electric field in nature ...". And now my analysis has shown that J. Chadwick made a mistake, relying on Maxwell's mistakes - he did not discover the neutron, it was his delusion. There is no neutron in nature. It is about this and my analysis that I talk about in the video -

Fatal delusions of Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences Nigmatulin Robert Iskanderovich May 22, 2015, part 3 –

Another work proving the absence of a neutron in the nucleus ... This is the work of Georges Sardine from 2019.

I made a translation of this article using Google and made the following remark at the beginning -

Remark A.I. Cherepanova - before you start reading this article, I make a general remark that will allow you to more fully analyze the reasoning of Georges Sardine. You will have to mentally remove the following phrases and concepts from the text - “electric charge”, “charge”, “charged particle”, “charged”, “positive charge”, “negative charge”, “positively charged particle”, “charge distribution”, "charge density distribution", "structural charge density distribution", "negative electric charge distribution". "electrostatic repulsion", "electrostatic attraction" - none of this exists in nature.

On the symmetry of the distribution of the structural charge density of the deuteron - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/qcpd/X9zXxy15X

Georges Sardin recently read my article...

In the light of these considerations and in the light of the fact that I have proved the absence of a neutron in nature, I offer you my 4 new videos -

Promising ideas of CNS, report by Zatelepin V.N. June 8, 2022 Part 1 -

Promising ideas of CNS, report by Zatelepin V.N. June 8, 2022 Part 2 -

Promising ideas of CNS, report by Zatelepin V.N. June 8, 2022 Part 3 -

Promising ideas of CNS, report by Zatelepin V.N. June 8, 2022 Part 4 -

The question arises - what is "radioactivity" ...? Let me make the following guess:

by analogy with how electrons in batteries - clusters of bound electrons, store mass - photon mass (ethereal mass), which in my understanding is the "charge", radioactive elements - clusters of bound electrons of these elements, also store mass - this is a kind of natural battery , and by analogy with the fact that the battery is "discharged", i.e. the photon mass leaves the battery, just as the photon mass leaves the radioactive element...

Since 2017, I have been constantly reminding readers of my materials - Doubt my innocence ... And now we can talk about how deeply I was mistaken, offering my readers a neutron decay model ... But it turned out that there is no neutron in nature ... Like this ...

Therefore, doubt ... this is how physics develops ...

It turns out that there are no neutrons in nature. J. Chadwick was grossly mistaken, relying on the erroneous theory in Maxwell ... Neutrons did not fly in his cloud chamber - Chadwick recorded the movement of the photon mass, but he did not realize this and he was not able to correctly interpret his experiments at that time.

Nuclear physics - Statistical analysis of isotope masses - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/2CsJ/1kcfU9X4y

Fatal delusions of Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences Nigmatulin Robert Iskanderovich May 22, 2015, part 3 –

Edmund, I tried to explain to you ... But you did not understand me ... Alpha particle - not to be confused with the helium-4 molecule, this is the building material for reactions in LENR installations. It is not obliged to fly out of the installation, since there are no FORCES that would push it or throw it out of the local area in which LENR reactions take place ... Palladium, nickel and other magnetic systems only help the LENR process - they help with their magnetic field .. Electron clusters also help this process with their magnetic field ... Therefore, it is not clear why you are worried when you do not detect helium-4 or an alpha particle with detectors ??? Think about it...

I have learned an important lesson about why no progress is made in understanding LENR. When an opportunity is provided here to discuss the subject, the discussion is overwhelmed by certain individuals who have their own very strongly held beliefs so that a shared understanding can not develop. No one is present who can say, "Shut up and listen" or "Stick to the subject". So we are treated to a series of random thoughts having no relationship to each other. At least in a bar when this happens, the people who try to dominate the discussion can be told to leave by the largest person in the group.

As you all might have forgotten, the subject is supposed to be

Ed Storms Pre-print on Cold Fusion, Materials and Gaps. Comments Please!

I have provided the evidence for and the resulting conclusions about LENR in two papers. I have asked for comments. Instead, we have been treated to speculations based on imagination that have very little contact with reality. The discussion is dominated by people who have an unwillingness to change their opinions or to entertain other ideas. Frankly, I have better use for my time.

Edmund, yesterday I analyzed one work by David Nagel... which he presented at the conference in 2021... I would be pleased if you read my comments... The analysis begins with section 5... I already wrote to you about your problems and the problems of other researchers - You are too accustomed to old physics and old knowledge and are not ready today to draw a line and abandon such concepts as "electric field" or "electric charge" ... This is a completely understandable and natural process ... This is how physics develops in such a difficult way ... It is very difficult to reformat your consciousness and your habits ... This is the first time you encounter such a point of view and reject it from the threshold - this is your self-defense ... But ... But nature does not care about the knowledge that we get at universities... This knowledge is false, and you can never build a good model of LENR on false knowledge... You have to go through this difficult path... If you start studying and analyzing more carefully the development of physics, starting with Maxwell and starting with the section "Electrostatics" in his treatise - this is exactly where you need to start and nothing else, then you will begin to understand the depth of the abyss into which we all fell thanks to Maxwell ... who did his best ... The followers who did not find fatal Maxwell's fallacies...

I wish you success on this difficult path, but you will have to go through it and drink the cup of that bitterness and disappointment that are inevitable after your insight...

Nagel should also be aware of my remarks. Moreover, all participants of the forthcoming conference should read my remarks... How to do it? There is little time left before the conference.

Input Stimuli and Output Signals for LENR Experiments, David J. Nagel, 2021 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/ejAM/BZDS1iXyW

Input Stimuli and Output Signals for LENR Experiments, David J. Nagel, 2021 - https://docs.google.com/file/d…raB1_YBn/edit?usp=sharing

Following on from David Nagel's article "Input Stimuli and Output Signals for LENR Experiments"

COMPLETE HISTORY of our compatriot, 2015, part 16 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/s4dQ/CQvB2Yen9

COMPLETE HISTORY of our compatriot, 2015, part 1 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/BHPF/sHzH3GHBn

COMPLETE HISTORY of our compatriot, 2015, part 2 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/HphZ/ZwDp5YkjM

COMPLETE HISTORY of our compatriot, 2015, part 3 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/rZ3f/z39i5K6PL

COMPLETE HISTORY of our compatriot, 2015, part 4 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/U9Lw/CaE8WnCVM

COMPLETE HISTORY of our compatriot, 2015, part 5 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/9VF6/xFTHFGNWc

COMPLETE HISTORY of our compatriot, 2015, part 6 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/q3Fx/iVUudMgzw

COMPLETE HISTORY of our compatriot, 2015, part 7 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/VkRA/LhCnfP44W

COMPLETE HISTORY of our compatriot, 2015, part 8 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/3aKj/SEW7KCrAc

COMPLETE HISTORY of our compatriot, 2015, part 9 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/MuQA/byC8zn3EB

COMPLETE HISTORY of our compatriot, 2015, part 10 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/eSTp/m5PWFHv6Q

COMPLETE HISTORY of our compatriot, 2015, part 11 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/TuPc/V3aXqoNbP

COMPLETE HISTORY of our compatriot, 2015, part 12 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/JnMr/cneKFTxEw

COMPLETE HISTORY of our compatriot, 2015, part 13 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/pEwV/PL6tf5vYD

COMPLETE HISTORY of our compatriot, 2015, part 14 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Mrs6/cCVJ8XKks

COMPLETE HISTORY of our compatriot, 2015, part 15 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/jqiJ/Sfwd5Xj9e

I reviewed yesterday one of David Nagel's papers... which he presented at a conference in 2021... I would be pleased if you read my comments... The analysis begins with section 5... Nagel should also learn about my comments. Moreover, all participants of the forthcoming conference should read my remarks... How to do it? There is little time left before the conference.

Input Stimuli and Output Signals for LENR Experiments, David J. Nagel, 2021 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/ejAM/BZDS1iXyW

Input Stimuli and Output Signals for LENR Experiments, David J. Nagel, 2021 - https://docs.google.com/file/d…raB1_YBn/edit?usp=sharing

Also, transmutation has such a high Coulomb barrier that its occurrence is considered impossible without the added energy supplied by a local fusion event. So, I suggest people stop thinking of transmutation as a separate process. Instead, This event makes sense only as a secondary process as the result of a fusion reaction. The Iwamura work is consistent with this conclusion.

About electrons and electron clusters, you have pretty sensible arguments presented. Your only misconception is that you believed Maxwell's theory and believed in his barrier, which today is called the Coulomb barrier, and Charles Coulomb himself has nothing to do with this nonsense. Maxwell was wrong. The Coulomb barrier, which follows from Maxwell's formula, does not exist in nature. My explanation of this fact in this material is Answer Cherepanov A.I. physicist Frederick David Tombe January 21, 2023 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/QUjd/fsJKtB66n

Answer Cherepanov A.I. physicist Frederick David Tombe January 21, 2023 - https://docs.google.com/file/d…E5Q6I_ji/edit?usp=sharing

Answer Cherepanov A.I. physicist Frederick David Tombe January 21, 2023 -

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/367334900_Answer_Cherepanov_AI_physicist_Frederick_David_Tombe_January_21_2023