bayak Verified User
  • Member since Oct 13th 2021
  • Last Activity:

Posts by bayak

I hope that the lack of replicas does not mean that you think I'm a fraud playing with three nuts. But believe me, the approximation of three nuclei is, in principle, sufficient to solve the problem of substantiating the cold synthesis of nuclei and it is not necessary to involve ether theories for this. However, if there is a desire to dig into my thoughts, then welcome to "Mathematical notes on the nature of things"

(PDF) MATHEMATICAL NOTES ON THE NATURE OF THINGS
    PDF | Book proposal | Find, read and cite all the research you need on ResearchGate
    www.researchgate.net

Usually, based on the distance at which a pair of colliding nuclei begins to attract, the kinetic energy necessary for this convergence is calculated. However, for LENR, we propose to use the approximation of three nuclei lying on the line and calculate the potential energy that accumulates when the central nucleus is displaced to the extent that it overcomes the Coulomb barrier. Then it will be possible to calculate the force of the shock wave igniting the LENR. For details, see
    Preprint Vortex plasma thruster

Vortex(12)-1-5.pdf