bang99 Member
  • Member since Oct 11th 2014

Posts by bang99

Don't forget: he is a "nuclear engineer"!
    You obviously need a nuclear engineer for correct measurement of a steam producing reactor cluster.
    Without a nuclear engineer, nobody would trust the measurement.
    An independent HVAC expert is just not enough :-), 'cause they are mostly not nuclear engineers.

SCNR!

@Alan Smith
    The thread opens with:
    "Hundreds of successful LENR experiments have proven not fusion reactors require billion dollar Tokamaks.
    "Ongoing testing has proven that a combination of nickel and a source of lithium and hydrogen can produce "Friking Enormous" exothermic reactions."

We have that issue on several threads and you know the result.

IMHO it would start another "war thread"

You know:
    - the believers
    - the agnostics
    - the deniers

No new informations, the usual suspects will appear, shortly the ranting, insulting, doxxing, maybe linking to some archives with non revwied papers.

Déjà-vu

As someone already mentioned:
    Season 5 of the "Rossi Saga" was really boring, but season 6 is promising excitement and drama.
    They already made up a plan for season 7, coming in September 2017.
    The plot?
    Maybe I will reveal that in due time at the Playground, Weaver might help me and Sifferkoll is invited!

They make up a between time episode, which will be a hearing at the senate/congress in autumn 2016.
    Stay tuned!

@axil
    (not offensive)
    Watching a demo gives me no deep insight of what is really going on, especially the LabView SW Setup -> no facts)

My company is NI platinum partner.
    I do R&D testing and validation for mechatronic systems.
    It's a commercial, money oriented company.
    NI is proving everything we want. In all ways.
    You get what you pay for.
    NI does not care/bother, what I'm doing with my setup and the results.
    It's the usual system ...

Don't get me wrong, my company is not an "Free Energy" type setup.
    We only use standad physics, no Bose-Einstein reactions.
    We just prove, if a component can run several years in a defined environment.

@axil -> Ni and Defkalion
    "Facts are stubborn things."

Please, post your facts about the relation ship between NI and Defkalion in 2011 and the situation at present date.
    We could move that thing also to the playground, if you like.

Abd, you have a great capacity in analysing context and looking into
    the deeper ground of the things (poor English, I'm sorry). You will know what I mean.
    But you can't fight fire with fire. It's going to an escalation, insulting, ranting, calling names and unmasking personal items, like real names and so on. It's called doxxing or something like that.

There are the believers, there are agnostics and the deniers.

Flooding the forum with page long analysis will IMHO not help.
    Believers will not be convinced, agnostic people can't decide with the current state of research/information/public papers and deniers will simply ask for independent replication.

My wishes:
    Do shorter postings, concentrate to the most interesting point.
    Don't feed the trolls.

This is the correct thread for you, guys.
    Keep up posting here and leave out the other threads, so you and the other "Usual Suspects" can fight/compare your egos, rhetoric abilities and speed typing skills right here!

Go ahead, make my day!

Of course, I'm gonna read it, really!
    It's like a soap opera.
    I'm addicted!

It's getting more and more crazy on JONP

Beula:
    "Dear Andrea:
    I bet in this moment you are working on your QuarkX, while Darden and his mobsters are celebrating their stinky countercomplaints in the luxury yacht of Darden.
    Cherokee Fund Partners have stolen, together with Woodford, an enormous amount of money to their investors and try to exit elegantly from this robbery slandering a perfectly honest man as the ERV Dr Fabio Penon, Eng. Fulvio Fabiani, who helped them for one year, you, who lost your health working 16-18 hours per day in a plant for a test agreed with them in perfect accordance with the agreement they signed.
    Do not give up, at any cost, because you are going to win.
    Cheers,
    Beula"

Yes, CHEERS!

Eb:
    Dear Andrea Rossi
    How is yur relationship with Hydrofusion after the publication of the IH’s countercomplaints ?

Rossi:
    Never been better than now. We are a Team and a united family, working together to make in Sweden our European pole. We had this morning an important meeting on Skype focused on that: we also talked of the countercomplaints of IH for a minute, but did not have much time for it, leaving space to the important things we are doing.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.
    (Bold text from me)

With exhibit 12, we got a slight different view for what he was doing with Hydrofusion.
    "Dear Tom,
    mission accomplished" [...]
    "I made the test abort, maintaining the temperatures
    below the starting limit. Then I made up some discussions, I said they made a
    wrong test, they escaped, I am free."

Jack Cole
    [,,,] The machinations of the great puppet master [...]

Maybe we are all wrong and it's not always Rossi posting/talking/filling his ridiculous blog.

Consider this:
    Rossi has a wife!
    Her native language is also Italian.
    Maybe she's bored and got some spare time ...
    Would also explains the female entities ;)

@stephenrenzz
    "Rossi is SO transparent lol."

At JONP you can read so many suspicious postings.
    And they NEVER EVER link to any source, just questions, that are, hmmm, made up to let Mr. Rossi put an "obvious" answer to it.
    At e-catworld.com. there is IMHO no female account. (Orphelia ... does not count)
    At JONP there are "many" and reading the postings and the answers gets me just to one conclusion:
    They are FAKE!

@Eric Walker
    "I believe there was a name change for JMP that was registered at some point, and one of the names you identified was the earlier name and another was the new name."

Yes, there was something like that, a document, that was altered/changed with crossed out/pencil stripe.
    (My English is not the best, I know that :)
    I looked that up in my download folder, but could not find it.
    Can somebody be helpful with that?