AlainCo Tech-watcher, admin
  • Male
  • from Villejuif
  • Member since Feb 9th 2014
  • Last Activity:
  • Unread Posts

Posts by AlainCo

An article by Vladimir Vystoskii on LENR.. A review, to promote energetic independence...

http://gazeta.dt.ua/technologi…narodnogo-deputata-_.html

My current pigeon is Asterix(must be French).

Sorry to say Mary that you are above average, by your competence and the facts you don't deny.
    Most skeptics finally state that there is no peer reviewed papers or none valuable, or none positive written by someone who did not have positive result and thus cannot be trusted, and finally that there are result but that it means nothing worth, to finally ask for a 1GW evidence.

This emotional statement is just fruit of general feeling after trying to argue with most skeptics.

Mary, you are better at focussing on a detail, that you generalize out of it's context , ignoring dozens of countrary evidences. Or proposing an improbable theory that you claim not impossible concluding it is a certainty.
    This is typically your tactics on Rossi. You are smarter than a pigeon, rather an attorney.

about my engrish, I don't see the grammatical error except LEN(r)

What you seems not to understand is that you state wrong fact as if their were true, and from that we cannot convince you.

If someone start by saying there is no peer reviewed papers on LENR, this is the end of logic.
    It is pigeon chess... the Pigeon sit on the chessboard, push your king and say he won...
    If you argue he just state you don't know how to play chess.

Note that heat-pump COP is reduced with temperature difference.

a COP of 3 is a huge achievement for high temperature, even just boiling water.

COPheating=Thot/DeltaT
    eg: boiling water with a a heatpump, with water cooling, cannot be done at better than COP=3.73 at 1athmosphere...

Anyway back to the question of denial, it is very common in arguments agains cold fusion to have similar "blanket" arguments, that when you dig don't work at all because the number don't add.

"it is chemical" , and the you see that not only there is no reasonable reaction to expect, that calibration don't show this reaction, but simply taht heat is too big.

"it is contamination", the you see it is corelated with heat (helium), or the curve is so erratic that it is a reaction not contamination (tritium), or that it does not happen with some samples (the magic balance of iwamura)...

the skeptics are never skeptical on their own theories. they throw absurd theories, and say "prove we are wrong"... we prove it , and the "say we don't need to answer you, you have to prove"...
    this is what I call playing chess like a pigeon.

I exchanged with some pigeon about LENr recently, and when he says that there is no peer reviewed papers, just anecdotal evidences... he plays chess like a pigeon.
    You cannot answer to someone who state that sun is blue, and refuse spectrometry as evidence.

When LENR will start to convince some informed people, like it is happening, the top academic media and others pigeon will invoke , like today, reason not to believe not to be sure, with vague blanket arguments, with vague conspiracy theories ...
    Finally they will surrender when their funding source will change position, and they will say "I told you so, now they have good evidence, it is new. before we were right to be skeptical because they had no evidence".

One joke to do to neutrino detectors like kamiokande would be to run a LENR device nearby to create a signal.

best would be to send Morse code of "Alien are real or Cold fusion is real, choose."

now I imagine 2 thousands of electrons moving as you say, and one in the middle fusing with a proton/deuteron pair, creating a huge pulse which propagates to the line.
    it would be a quantum micro-antenna.
    To dissipate 20MeV, 10Mev per direction, 10keV per electron.
    now imagine the electrons are ejected by the fusion.
    that is an accelerator of 10-20Volt per atom...
    with 20000 atoms, this is 1keV per electron, and 0.1V per atom...

No idea if that is serious ... :cookie:

maybe that is why Ed is looking for X-rays in the surface perpendicular...

Peter Gluck on his blog found the site of Lutz Jaitner

EDIT: removed obsolete article as barty noticed

Comments and explanation are welcome.

@Jarek
    Interesting.
    Myself, trying to play with [lexicon]Hydroton theory[/lexicon] I imagined a model of p-e-p fusion, then p-e-X-p, 2p2eX2p 3p3eX3p inspired by Iwamura results (1/2/3x2d in fact), and I finally I found that with naive geometry it could work if one electron was shared between pairs of p... (make me think of benzene delocalized electrons)...
    It is probably absurd.

cylindrical or spherical waves seems uncommon, and why not impossible by QM? but have to check. It could be "the trick"!

I would rather bet on collective effects, and the inverted sequence of edmund Storms seems very interesting. As i said, LENR show a paradox, preferring (S)low energy to quick hard radiation, and inverted sequence make this paradox quite logical.
    It is like someone who borrow money dollar by dollar to pay his expenses, using his house as guaranty, and finally sell his house to pay back the bank. this guy seems to have debt, but he have always a positive equity value.

I've seen this chinese article on Chinese news, from "China Network" (?) news.
    It seems about an accepted paper on photonics, but tell the long career of this scientists, and his work in cold fusion.
    Note the patriotic ambiance too.

http://it.msn.com.cn/913227/399560699597b.shtml
    http://finance.china.com/fin/kj/201510/28/8159939.html
    http://www.chinahightech.com/h…nxi/2015/1028/264886.html

the translation is not fantastic
    http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Ffinance.china.com%2Ffin%2Fkj%2F201510%2F28%2F8159939.html&sl=auto&tl=en
    (maybe Bing can do better)
    and there is 4 pages

@Jarek

pep fusion is a good candidate for me, as Ed Storms push.
    one reason is that because of symmetry it conserve null momentum, and requires no gamma to balance.

anyway there is two miracle to solve, probably by collective quantum effect.
    one is to break the weak-interaction barrier.
    another is to dissipate the energy in small quantum , to avoid hard radiations.

Edmund Storms proposes that this happen in a strange way, energy being dissipated before the fusion. It is not absurd if the NAE is an independent quantum object build from many nucleus and electrons, allowing counterintuitive intermediate states and natural tunneling.

for me the key mystery, but key symptom, of LENr is that it seems to avoid high energy radiation and unstable nucleus. I think it is not luck, but fundamental characteristic of LENR mechanism.
    The idea that it works by "cooling" a quantum object , is coherent with that vision.
    LENR seems, even in strange case like Lugano transmutations, or Iwamura transmutations, to move the system quietly, by small quanta, to more stable states, or not far.

For me the key question to a mainstream physicist would be about this "schrodinger-cat-NAE" possibility, where keV interactions allow to dissipate the final energy of a fusion, step by step, in an insulated object.
    Ponderomotive force, SPP, LAV/discrete-breather, cracks,quasicrystals are probably among the key concepts.

I disagree on that hypothesis of obfuscated patent.
    Rossi with latest patent was well advised, and this strategy is void.
    The first patent where the catalyst is missing, is probably so only because the Italian law changed during the patent study.
    Before it was possible to add some details during the process if you forgot them, but in the middle the law forbid that, and probably Rossi continued with that void patent, as a red herring. anyway he may be stubborn or badly advised at that time.

about rigid objects, it does not exist as rigidity is just elasticity caused by interactions (electrons for usual metal, or nuclear force for neutron stars). This is you push a rigid object, a wave of interactions propagates to the other side.

About entangled particles I have an interpretation.

First I refer to a recent experiment of Schrodinger Kitten about quantum decoherence.
    An atom entangled with a state-superposed photons can behave like a Schrodinger cat for some time in a very insulated cavity.
    the symptom of it's superposition disappear like the probability of an external photons to enter the cavity.

now assume that you have an entangled pair of photons who goes , perfectly insulated from outside, to the two sides of the galaxy.
    they interact with instruments which measure their polarisation.

since the two side of the universe are far away, no photons from one side can interact with the other side. a classical radio signal can indicate the result .
    This signal, as the laboratory, as the starts around, as the physicist are Schrodinger cat, saying either UP or DOWN, in fact saying <UP|+|DOWN>, with guaranteed opposite answers:
    <A=UP&B=DOWN|+|A=DOWN&B=UP>

at one moment the two sides of the galaxy are possibly connected by light and this there is decoherence and the two incoming radio signal say either UP or DOWN, but they agree on saying the opposite.

the relativistic horizon create two schrodinger cats, until the two cats are connected

About making video, I fall on, that campaign clip of Ron Paul.
    forget it's meaning (off topic) and focus on the technology, the art, the technique, used

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It is very well made.
    First there is a story. The story is simple.
    then there is a conclusion.
    then some final closing with reference data
    The first story is build with increasing emotion up to extreme feeling, but with clear facts, that people can check later or know already.
    This is the job of a good actor to be such a voice (I know it , I was amateur actor, such a text with increasing emotion is basic training - from whispering down to falling on the ground from the emotional burden).
    Then it goes down to relax that energy with a solution, toward a more positive energy which grows.
    And finally a boring flat statement of the context.

Graphically it is not basic effects, but not the most complicated.
    Just WORDS that pile up, assemble up,
    some simple drawings.
    rotations, scales, translations. slight 3D effects.
    font changes, some uncommon fonts supporting emotions.

The key work is designing the text, the ramp up, and down.

There is a less professional kind of videon published by FreeEnergytruth around 2011, quite well made too, with less technology

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

music, words and sentences that appears to tell a story, state facts, raise questions.

Here is another video, mostly text with images

I don't find it fantastic (nor awfull), but I noticed it was created with WeVideo
    https://www.wevideo.com/

someone with talent could propose such a video (please 5 minutes, no controversy on LENR...)

As far as I know, Alan Widom, Yogi Srivastava and John Swain work on evolution of the theory and experimental demonstrations, in the Core Team of LENR-Cities.

for those interested, this presentation address many critics against "the electroweak theory of LENR"
    http://www.prometeon.it/download/Yogi Srivastava.pdf

Lewis Larsen as far as I know is now independent, and promote LENR and the (initial) W-L theory with great dynamism.