Zephir_AWT Member
  • Male
  • Member since Oct 21st 2014
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Zephir_AWT

why does anybody continue to think this is a real phenomenon at all

If you take a look at the impressive pile of Jed's Rothwell's links, it must be immediately evident for everyone, that this effect is real and everyone who is doubting is is ignorant crackpot instead. The controversy is rather in very diversified nature of LENR effects, which defies its description with single theory (this aspect many new physics phenomena have in common, being of extradimensional nature). Picture bellow illustrates the thermonuclear sparks at the surface of palladium mesh during codeposition of palladium and deuterium. How such an effect could be faked?

hk0OYTR.gif

The magnetic field has a precise form that must not be changed by any other source of magnetism

I'm already explaining it here. The overunity arises, when the magnetic domains don't change their orientation - but size periodically in analogy of repeated evaporation and condensation of water droplets. Which is also reason, why the magnetic field must be arranged symmetrically toward center in Sweet's billets. The bifilar coil can just pickup the irreversible changes in A-field intensity instead of B-field which is reversible. Many other overunity devices utilize the same mechanism and they utilize many types of ferromagnets at kilowatt scales - so that the Floyd-Sweet process is not exceptional in any way and there is actually no difference in strontium and baryum ferrite behavior and also no magic in barium ferrite preparation. This process must be very robust - or we couldn't drain large energy and COP from it.

ndtXbnt.gif

In general, if we surround some coil with pulsing electromagnetic field (i.e. this one fast changing intensity - not just orientation) with bifilar coil, any power induced in it will not induce back electromotive force, so it could be drained for free. Once the induced power will get larger than the resistive and capacitive wastes within coil (which can be eliminated with proper construction of it, i.e. elimination of skineffect and capacity of its winding), then the overunity will be reached during selfresonance of the coil. And this effect works even in vacuum, as it doesn't require presence of any ferromagnet. The attenuating effects of ferromagnet domain could be easily replaced with increasing the voltage at the coil.

Real scientists do not do these things. You either have something, or you do not.

The mainstream scientists are doing it routinely, once more than trivial amount of (grant) money gets involved - the very recent examples is the superluminal neutrino or metallic hydrogen formation

Whole the thirty years long history of WIMPs dark matter search is essentially hunt for ghosts, the existence of whose has been claimed multiple-times.

the picture of the reactor at the bottom looks painfully close to SunCell without PVC

It illustrates the utilization of latent heat during recombination of atomic hydrogen, which has been observed with Langmuir in 1909 only.

It's not UFO-logy, as the Langmuir experiments were very thorough and they lead to development of gas filled light-bulbs and atomic hydrogen welding.

But like every overunity process, they were never attempted to replicate at the same scientific peer-reviewed level again (Galieo blinding effect).

The people who are pushing formation of atomic hydrogen as a critical step of LENR should realize, that this recombination doesn't involve any known nuclear mechanism or hydrino formation.

The superparamagnetism applies to small particles only, where their magnetization gets wiped with quantum motion.

Does not ship to Czech Republic Does know anybody reason? strong magnets are not permitted on aircraft,

But Czech Republic is not the only country accessible with aircraft from USA.

Once someone say, that his overunity device requires fine tuning over hours in minute steps for to power car later, I usually smell something...

The tuning of magnetization in small steps doesn't correspond the production of large energy (COP million?) later.

If me356 had (has) something, it would disrupt the economic framework of the planet.

The same could be applied to at least one thousands of breakthrough energy production findings, which I maintain in my database (including many cold fusion claims).

The contemporary society is way more conservative than one may think. Even within LENR community, the me356 results were not still attempted to replicate.

Actually the Me356 results are least controversial from many other LENR experiments for me. He could use voltage well over 20 kVolts in his plasma discharge

and he observed number of neutrons - i.e. his results were consistent for example with pyroelectric fusion, which has been peer-reviewed already and tested for military purposes (neutron sources for nuclear bombs).

But from the same reason his experiments aren't suitable for domestic usage - without heavy shielding the neutrons would make all metallic parts of your home radioactive.

The Sweet's device is interesting but its theory is very speculative. The results supplied are unconvincing and very poorly documented.

Excitation of ferrite with high voltage and "removal electrons" from magnetic domains seems like BS for me.

In my experience, at high frequencies you need special equipment for to measure output power reliably.

cAsDfp9l.jpg

it turns out that growth during electrodeposition (which is what I first searched) is also reported

Of course, I only doubted the "internal stress" connection - which applies only to slow growth of whiskers AFTER electro-deposition. The formation of needles is not difficult to achieve at higher current densities in every electrolyte, but the crystallization of true whiskers with one central dislocation is way more difficult to achieve.

The lack of surface conductivity is not the criterion of topological insulator presence in this arrangement. The topologically insulating surface must be formed with monocrystal cleaved along certain lattice planes and its scratching or monocrystalline samples actually leads into increase of conductivity with respect to bulk. The ferrites get often doped with many impurities and their resistance depends on it, so you can hardly guess the material from conductivity. The hard ferrites are generally of low conductivity, the sample of "conductive strontium ferrite" presented in the video could be formed from nanodust iron for example.

The demonstrator is not John Bendini - or even Bedini - but Neal Weber

It's illustration of whiskers at zinc plated component. The stress doesn't lead into formation of whiskers during electrodeposition - you're just confusing info about tin whiskers with electrodeposition (a very common feature of Axil, who writes down information in few seconds after reading about it at some place without deeper understanding).

The sulfate anions are bi-dentate complexes and they absorb strongly at surface - but they form weak complexes in bulk. Whereas the chlorides form stronger coordination complexes in the bulk (they surround free nickel ions, thus decreasing their concentration in the bulk) - but they absorb only weakly at surface, having single charge per molecule. The result is similar like during deposition of whiskers in vacuum Knudsen cell from nickel iodide vapor: because the volume concentration of nickel ions is low and nothing blocks their motion along surface, they tend to deposit in 1D needle-like structures, which are protruding the bulk of solute. Whereas during electrodeposition exactly the opposite conditions are required: the concentration of metal ions at the bulk must be high and their migration at surface must be blocked with adding of surfactants, which keep their concentration low there. The surface migration of metal is what promotes the electrodeposition of whiskers and dendrites, because it allows atoms to concentrate at steps, edges and surface features of crystal lattice and to enhance them in this way.

From the above follows, the smoothly electrodeposited surfaces often have higher level of internal stress, which leads into formation of whiskers - but later at dry state - not during electrodeposition.

Barium Ferrite is wonderful stuff. First, it is both a topological insulator

It isn't - your brain just confused multiple sources of information again. It's magnetic insulator - the topological insulators are quite different (actually sorta dual) branch of materials. All the rest is also composed of randomly copied blurb from multiple websites without understanding, physical meaning the less.

We will set the power at 400 watts to begin. At 650 Watts (full power) we could only reach 600C. The K2CO3 melts at 891 ~C. We will add insulation and hopefully get to 900 °C tomorrow.

I dunno what these guys are trying to achieve, but the Thermacore incident started, when Nelson Gernert - the chief researcher - added 2.5 pounds of nickel powder (200 mesh of Ni-200) into a 3 liter stainless steel Dewar. The Dewar weighed 300 pounds. It was a strong pressure vessel with a hemispherical volume. Thermacore evacuated the nickel under vacuum for several days before adding H2 gas at 2 atmospheres (apparently there was no potassium but this detail needs to be verified). The most amazing thing happened next. The powder immediately and spontaneously heated before external power could be added. The Dewar glowed orange (800C) and the engineers ran for cover. They did not measure it for radiation.

Superficial thermal analysis – 3 liters of H2 gas at 2 atmosphere will have a heat of combustion of 74 kilojoules when combined with oxygen (but there was no oxygen in the Dewar). Heating a 300 lb Stainless vessel to 800C requires 21 megajoules. That is ostensibly 289 times the possible chemical energy! The Dewar was no longer safe as a pressure vessel and they junked it. The Thermacore incident was not reported for any number of legal and liability reasons, not to mention OSHA – and the project was canceled immediately.

It' important to note, that no external heat, neither some potassium carbonate had been used in original Thermacore experiment - so I don't quite understand the word "replication" in the above thread title. The REPLICATION implies the REPRODUCTION and REPEATING conditions of original experiment. From the above description is apparent, that the heating didn't START the reaction, it (luckily) QUENCHED it.

With such an attitude they could attempt to replicate it for ever.

One of my friend had contact with me356, and as far as I know, he was exactly thinking about that.

Of course: me356' fears about "nuclear safety" of his replicators were just a transparent evasion. But the secretiveness of greedy proponents of alternative energy is in par with greediness of "nuclear/fossil fuel lobby", which they're proclamatively fighting against and it becomes as serious obstacle for proliferation of breakthrough findings, like their organized silencing with government and private lobbies. Because the free energy spreading is primarily about free information sharing about it.

FREE ENERGY = FREE INFORMATION.

for LENR materials one might want to do almost the opposite of what would be normally considered a good surface finish

That's correct, IMO. The Piantelli's whiskers are formed in opposite conditions than the compact layers during galvanoplastic, which require formation of surface passivation layers. I'm convinced, that what you need for effective cold fusion in metal lattices is this:

fJIUuGFl.jpg 7HhbIAw.gif