Shane D. Administrator
  • Male
  • from Pensacola Beach, Fl.
  • Member since Jan 26th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Shane D.

Aside from the loss of my posts, do you mean to say that all of the public claims on that thread made by the Alan Smith and Russ George about their Atom-Ecology formula are now permanently gone?

I can read the thread, but do not think you can. Look left side of main page under "Forum List". If you do not see "Internal Dumping Ground" at very bottom, you do not have access. If not, then I can ask one of the Admins how to retrieve your posts. You put a lot of effort into, so the least we could do is give them back if able.

New video. Pace will be picking up at BLP, as they court new investors.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The SunCell® was loaded with a heat sink of 50 kg of gallium and submersed in a 760 liter, vigorously stirred water tank that was initially at room temperature. The SunCell® internal temperature remained steady at about 400°C which is a typical operating temperature of a steam turbine power plant. The run duration of two hours was also limited by the thermal tolerance of the water tank, but this larger tank enabled the duration to be doubled compared to the previous run (August 23rd video). The video camera recording failed early in the run due to the water temperature exceeding that of the camera’s operational limit. The theoretical power from conventional chemistry with hydrogen addition is zero. The reaction of atomic hydrogen to hydrino or dark matter form of hydrogen catalyzed by HOH catalyst present in trace is the basis of this extraordinary hydrogen power source.

Collis was nice enough to let you attend this ICCF (at Alan's request) at the last moment. I am not sure, but that may be why you were put in the back. As to Rossi; you knew beforehand how the field has been trying (rightfully so) to distance themselves from him, yet still decided to base your poster on the older version "Hotcat/cat/mouse". Still though, it was allowed...which you should be thankful for, but apparently are not. Not surprisingly, few gave it much attention, and even more surprising to me is that you are outraged at what little interest it attracted. What did you expect?

IMO, your anger is misdirected. If Rossi has what he has claimed, it was/is *his* responsibility to prove it. You need to blame him. He has had 10 years or more to do so, and he has failed...miserably. Even worse, he has defrauded, mislead, deceived, lied, to IH, and many others along the way. To this day, he runs a deceitful blog where he speaks to himself only for selfish reasons. It is his fault he is a pariah in the field, not anyone else's.

The LENR community has moved on. IMO, those who want to hang on to a lost cause, will not play much of a role going forward.

Maybe "suppression" has only harsher meanings in English, rather than in the Italian friend word. I will use "removal" instead.

Yes, it does have a "conspiratorial" meaning to it. Perfectly understandable for Mizuno/Rothwell to react so strongly to it's being used to describe their actions. Very good of THH to point that out also.

I had already edited that word out, so all is back to abnormal. You can get back to stirring the pot again. :)

Last year I looked through Navid s EOP website. It is obvious much research went into it. Some of the pages in there I found particularly interesting. Maybe one day he will make them available to the forum?

But wouldn't honest science discussion increase investor interest - there would be plenty of opportunity to prove/disprove his and Holmlid's ideas one way or another - how else can the negative views on other forum like International Skeptics ever be rejected?

BLP has approx 14-15 engineers/scientists on payroll. They probably consider their interactions with each other, all the science discussion they need. Add in the many independent, and not so independent, experts brought in to validate, and they should get some credit for keeping the door open to outside opinions.

That said...I hear you. In my book, everyone needs to be engaging, and communicating more. This has been going on 30 years (26 for BLP), so obviously whatever the strategy was...it is not working! Something has to change, and I think that is where Lenria's LEAP, Forsley's/Boss STEM kit, Team Google, Gates/Duncan, Anthropocene, IH, Clean Planet, LENRInvest, and LF come in.

Sam,

That was a good question you asked Rossi. Baffled with his response though. IMO, it would not be "exposing" a client to be interviewed by Acland. Frank would be more than happy to keep the customer anonymous, as a condition for the interview. If anything, his reply indicates to me that Rossi is exposing himself.

1. Sam September 10, 2019 at 10:56 AM

Hello DR Rossi

I was wondering if you could ask

one of your customers if they could

be interviewed by Frank Acland

of E-Cat World blog.

Regards

Sam

2. Andrea Rossi September 10, 2019 at 12:14 PM

Sam:

This does not depend on me. So far our Clients prefer not to be exposed.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Maybe R. Mills or L. Holmlid could intercede at this juncture and add a few suggestions to this discussion, if they're not too busy? Tempt them with the carrot of a Nobel prize because if fully substantiated, that would be what their work would be worth.

Alan gave Mills a copy of Wyttenbach's paper through an intermediary some time ago. I do not think he was interested enough to read it, so doubtful we will ever get feedback from him.

Holmlid does not want to be associated with LENR, but Olaffsson does not seem to mind. He was active here a few years ago. Maybe if he gets the time, he can start posting again.

Good of Anthropocene to fund this LEAP research. They have been a big boost the field; working as I recall with Clean Planet, and helping Mossier-Boss/Forsley provide kits to the STEM program students. Nagel said the LEAP experiments started last month (August). Anyone know who is doing it, and where?

I forgot about the Raleigh warehouse "Blue container". Could you post that photo...again?

FYI, Still no one from Google has contacted me or anyone I work with. All there seems to be are rumors on the web - no substantal physical effort to connect or communicate. They are not serious, just fishing. I would "host" one of their researchers on one of my back benches, help them set up an electrochemical system and step them through it. But I doubt it would ever happen since they are not really serious.

Can anyone point to a single case where they tried to work with someone within the LENR "community" (i.e. someone with positive experimental results)? Perhaps they talked to Storms or McKubre, but evidently did not even act on their advice.

From Ruby's ICCF22 notes, this is what McKubre said today:

"Mike McKubre is up now speaking about how the CF community should do better communicating what we know. He is addressing the negative google article. He says that they did not "not listen". He says that they listened, and we didn't effectively communicate. The failure is on the cmns community, McKubre says."

"This field lacks a clearly and fully specified written protocol to reproduce even semi-reliably any aspect of our claims for cold fusion or condensed matter nuclear effects of any sort."

"We need "to see ourselves as others see us!" Google did good things with their 4-year program:

1. Vision and action. - $10 million and four years so far, and they are CONTINUING.

2. Publication - an achievement to publish, despite the negative result.

3. Confirmation -

4. Youth involvement - google put together a young team that is INTERESTED in this field, and McKubre believes this participation with young people in this program may have actually saved the field, which is getting way too old."

we needed to present TG with the true one and only 100% accurate satellite-verified road map to the final destination of fully understanding cold fusion before they will advance any further, having already invested $10 million in what turned out to be a negative result.

While we did not achieve the objective Team Google wants your opinion: "What is the highest priority experiment the LENR community wants to see conducted?" there has already been some good come from trying. So it was very much worth the effort.

Outstanding work Ruby! You did the work of a team today...all by yourself. Honestly, I do not know how you managed it all, but thank goodness you did. So nice to be able to sit back, and read your almost simultaneous recap of the days events. Dynamite stuff too.

For the other LF members attending, we ask that you please do not hold back from reporting on your own personal observations, just because Ruby is doing such a great job of it. Important you get your thoughts out while still fresh in the memory. If too sensitive to post it yourself, pass it on to me, or any of the other staffers. We will take the information, sanitize it, and get the word out to others.