fabrice DAVID Verified User
  • Male
  • from Paris (FRANCE)
  • Member since Mar 31st 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by fabrice DAVID

This intervention by the inventor of RNA vaccines has been banned from YOUTUBE. The text was published in extenso on the Official Journal of the Representatives' Debates by a deputy on Capitol Hill.

Inventeur de la technologie ARNm, Robert Malone alerte les parents contre les vaccins anti-Covid
    L'article : https://www.francesoir.fr/politique-monde/robert-malone-plaidoyer-vaccination-enfants Toutes nos vidéos sont à retrouver sur videos.francesoir.fr/…
    odysee.com

"From the can to the tank: NaAlH4 from recycled aluminum" [perhaps already know], and:

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/bafykbzac…Springer%20%282021%29.pdf

Garbage powder made by ball milling: the perfect fuel for my vortex engine!

(There is no contact between the stator and the rotor, so powdered fuels such as charcoal dust, pieces of old tires, bran, rice husks, sawdust can be used, crushed plastic waste, pyrite etc ...)

I cited these fuels in my patent. I sent a copy to Elon Musk, it would have been a perfect motor as a range extender for the Teslas)

Of course, for this application for electric cars I wasn't suggesting using filthy trash powder, just inferior unleaded gasoline or kerosene. One could even use an inexpensive mixture of all the distillation fractions between C5 and C16, without any reforming.

The engineers at Tesla Motors had to throw my mail in the trash. Pity. Probably green disciples of Mrs Sandrine Rousseau…

(A french liberal politician, Marxist Groucho side)

Je suis tombé par terre,

c’est la faute à Voltaire,

Le nez dans le ruisseau,

c’est la faute à Rousseau.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sony announced they will be selling an electric car. That seems like a dumb move to me. The market is already crowded. They have no experience selling vehicles. If I were them, I would try to sell the technology to existing vehicle manufacturers.

I'm not sure.

Electric car makers sells old-fashioned cars with electric motor at the place of the gasoline motor.

But electric propulsion allow totally different architectures of cars. More efficient and cheaper.

I totally agree with Cydonia. (This is a very interesting discussion) I have no doubts that cryogenic motors will prevail, including for the first stages.

The problem of adapting the nozzles to the pressure variation during the first kilometers will have to be solved, but there are interesting avenues of research.

The feed pumping problem will also have to be solved. Von Braun and Goddard turbopumps are fine for one use military rockets, but they have a very short lifespan. Let's not talk about the Space X turbopumps, inspired by Russian models, with an oxygen-rich mixture! (I find it hard to understand how they can last longer than a minute. Have you ever done that classic chemistry experiment, which involves putting a red-hot wire in a jar of oxygen? I was used to perform it in front of my pupils. Don't forget put water in the bottom in order to cool the magnetic iron oxide lava that forms! (use an iron fiber sponge to wash the dishes to light the wire.)

What is the point of landing a rocket to retrieve inexpensive aluminum or stainless steel tanks, if you have to throw out half the expensive Raptor engines?

It will also require solving the problem of shock waves during takeoff and landing, which Von Braun and Korolioff had each solved in their own way. We will have to do better.

But we don't go into space because it's easy, but because it's difficult. (It's like research on LENRs)

Regarding ionic engines, the iron laws decreed by Newton are still valid, as for chemical engines: H + ions remain the best propellant, because they can be accelerated at high speed.

Xenon ions are used because they are easy to produce, with acceptable yield. They will probably be replaced quickly by iodide ions, as solid iodine can be stored very easily. (another French trick, invented many years ago ..)

I hope that the Diafluid Effect will -also- make it possible to build very efficient ion engines.

I realized that we could not open my Powerpoint presentation at the last IWALHM 14 meeting in Assisi. I replaced the PowerPoint with a PDF file.

(PDF) DIRECT CONVERSION : REPLICATIONS F. David 14th IWAHLM, 29 august-1 september 2021 Assisi, Italy
    PDF | The technology of "fusion diodes" was proposed several years ago in order to convert the energy of nuclear reactions taking place in condensed... | Find,…
    www.researchgate.net

And I offer you my best wishes for this year 2022

Some of you have had the opportunity to read the BIOSEARCH REPORT along with the latest issue of INFINITE ENERGY magazine.

A Study in the Direct Creation of Electricity from the Interaction of Palladium with Hydrogen / Deuterium Gas.

(Report) by The Biosearch Team

October 2021

Edited by New Energy Foundation

This discussion thread is intended to discuss the results of this report, and their replications.

This report summarizes ten years of work on the direct conversion of LENRs into electricity carried out in the laboratories of the company Biosearch, in Sarasota, Florida.

Biosearch was founded by Charles Entenmann to study LENRs, and to market generators using this technology.

The principal investigators are Rebecca Kitko and Kelly Keene. There have also been numerous scientists who have consulted with Biosearch on experiments.

In an original way, the BIOSEARCH REPORT is not signed by any author, even by the principal researchers.

I have briefly worked on two occasions in Sarasota with the Biosearch team to transfer to them our "Fusion Diodes" technology developed with John Giles and based on patents FR2662537 and FR2729249:

https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/82/87/13/87f34f897f66ad/FR2662537A1.pdf

https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/53/e8/f0/e74c8662a2c447/FR2729249A1.pdf

The results presented in this report are impressive: As a reminder, a Biosearch cell composed of 10 fusion diodes in the same tube has produced a voltage of 10 volts in open circuit, and a current of 262 microwatts at 3.7 volts.

It's not excess energy, it's pure energy!

The report also describes fusion diodes capable of lighted 20 Light Emitting Diodes for several days.

The upcoming ICCF 24 Congress will be exciting. We are going to talk about serious matters, and not about castles in the air. Solid patents, competent teams of engineers and scientists, it is truly the industrial era of LENR that is on its way.

A new epoch is opening up before us.

FWIW, spillover hydrogen is known to cause a decrease in the electrical resistance of non-metal materials it migrates on. It might be worth investigating whether this can occur in a LEC cell. I stress the need to show that the voltage is observed also with absolutely no point of indirect contact between the electrodes.

https://doi.org/10.1016/S0167-2991(08)63172-9

The Entenmann Effect is not exactly related to the hydrogen spillover effect. Like in our atomic hydrogen production by palladium cathode (1) (which is nothing than a “Giant Hydrogen Spillover Effect”) the hydrogen spillover involves neutral species (atoms of hydrogen).

In the Entenmann/Gordon Effect, there is with no doubt ions production.

Using the powder gradient technique, the team of Charles Entenman (Keely Keene, Rebecca Kitko and others of the Biolife Team) tested increasingly less conductive semiconductors. (For the record, with John Giles, our best results at Deuo Dynamics were obtained with the palladium / aluminum nitride pair, which is a high resistivity semiconductor.)

But Charles Entenman’s team discovered something extraordinary: even with a perfectly insulating powder in the diode, such as fine sand, diatomaceous earth, cellulose, we still observe the appearance of spontaneous tension. This tension persists for several months. This effect is also achieved by separating the palladium and metal electrodes with paper or asbestos.

I admit that I did not believe in this effect, I feared an experimental error but I now admit my mistake: I was wrong.

The team assembled by Charles Entenmann, using a fog chamber, demonstrated the emission of highly energetic charged particles by fusion diodes. Note that the particles manage to pass through the plastic or metal wall of the diode. Their energy is therefore greater than the megaelectronvolt. (For the record, the beta particles emitted by phosphorus 32 have a maximum energy of 1.7 MeV, and they can pass through about 0.8 mm of plastic. Protons and helium nuclei are even less penetrating.)

Obviously, the ionization that causes fusion diodes to polarize is not due to these rare charged particles, otherwise it would require a much larger flux. We will not discuss these particles in this poster.

Please remember that the electric current flowing through an ionization chamber is extremely weak and must be strongly amplified to be detectable, including when the source is located inside the ionization chamber. To obtain such a current between electrodes of metals of different ionization potential (eg zinc and copper, or cesium and copper) would require an activity greater than one curie! (The curie is a huge unit, equivalent to the activity of one gram of radium!)

However, this effect really does exist, I checked it recently and I punlished the result during ICCF 23 and IWAHLM 14. This effect deserves with no doubt to be called the "ENTENMANN EFFECT"

lenr-forum.com/attachment/19172/

I am afraid there is no copy of this great report on the net yet. You can order a copy of this report which is available from the Infinite Energy Foundation with the September / October 2021 issue of INFINITE ENERGY. This is also the opportunity to subscribe to this excellent journal.

Picture : Charles Entenmann and the late Alf Thomson at ICCF 14 Washington DC.

The Biosearch Laboratories meeting room is now named after Alf Thomson.