FrankCensor Member
  • Member since Apr 13th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by FrankCensor

Longview: ... illegal ranch buildings and no one has caught him yet ...

Nice try. Perhaps you should start by googling RTFM. The definition of a building in Los Angeles County is over 120 sq. ft. Anything less they don't want to hear about in Regional Planning or Building and Safety

As for your opinion about regulation of trade licenses in the US. Hogwash!

... I suppose any tradesmen may have to be licensed locally...

What are you talking about??? This is the United States. It's a free country. The only people that need to be licensed are doctors and lawyers and some select business figures like customs brokers and real estate agents for example. Tech licenses are not mandatory. They come into play for construction contractors if loans are involved. Otherwise it's the wild west.

Anyway I always thought Rossi was a one-man band. Good to see there are some people associated with the project. The stethescope could be to confuse anybody trying to read too much into the picture. Rossi being a wisea.. :)

So, FrankCancer should be appointed "chief" of research, since surely he has NEVER had scheduling complications arise while "ranching" in California, or ever missed a deadline as an unknown at the JPL....

Let me tell you how it is with power on the ranch. Neighbor put up a $500 solar panel. Stolen. Returned a few days later. Armenian mafia must have convinced the white trash on meth out there that it is in their best interest not to steal from one of theirs. Me? I'm a white man. No mafia brothers in my family to retrieve my solar panel if it disappears, and it will. Another neighbor had a visit from Southern California Edison to see what's up with the box I was going to connect with. My install was delayed by about 6-8 months because the crew was met with death threats and a gun. The sheriff came by when someone's trailer was stolen and made it perfectly clear. Don't call him unless there's a woman and domestic violence involved. Everyone hates Edison with a passion and solar without 24/7 security is not feasible. Meanwhile a mile or two down the road yet another solar ranch is setting up shop. Millions of panels being installed, not exaggerating. With 24/7 security solar might even make sense. First wave of solar ranch workers got $34-45/hour prevailing wage thanx to federal subsidies and loans. They had background and drug checks. Second wave gets $14-18. Half of them quit and half of them have criminal records. The ones that quit stick around and loaf and cause trouble. Live like animals for free out in the desert somewhere nearby. I had a nice $200 door installed in the place I'm building. Kicked in. Old tools missing. Boarded up with plywood now. Thanx Warren Buffet for your investment in solar ranches in my neighborhood!

You guys might think it is charming to have these clowns go around and advertise that they're on to something. Without Frank running interference for LENR on e-catworld you have to show up with something tangible or pay the cost of ridicule by me. I'm not asking for much. Just some basic human decency. Like clear explanations of what is going on, no snow job promises, no endless punts, 21st century data presentation because we're in the 21st century.

In the spirit. With World War II May Day being celebrated in Russia it only seems fitting to use this acronym to sign your name under an experiment that actually works - for a change. Watch out MFMP! ME-262 is going to shoot you down.

Actually Rossi just put us both to shame with this talk of trademark for his pussy-cat.

What's interesting is Rossi's characterization of the device as being a gas something or other. The only gas involved is the gas that comes out of his a..

So in a nutshell according to Simeon an honest evaluation of cold fusion not possible because the hot fusion people are running interference.

The truth is the cold fusion people are their own worst enemies. They treat everyone around them as if they were complete morons. They withhold key data. They throw hissy fits if everyone does not see the light as they do.

Cold fusion activists would do well to study the Lugano report. It does much in the way of highlighting the criteria which goes into proving that cold fusion exists. That's not to say that I believe in the Lugano report. I just think they did a professional job of presenting their case. The rest of everyone in the LENR community seems not to care to win the hearts and minds of anybody who is not drunk on kool-aid by now.

I replicated Parkhomov.
    Nobody is really quite sure what Parkhomov accomplished but one thing is certain: he replicated Rossi.
    Rossi is the man to replicate. COP 60-80 look ma no hands!

What's next? Bugs Bunny replicates Frank Censor???

I'm in California. There is no chance, not 1 in 100,000,000, that anybody is going to care one way or another about something said on the internet. Allegedly slanderous or not.

I don't have a personal agenda disparaging Rossi. Not Rossi individually. He is the main instigator. All LENR folk in general. They are messing around on my turf. On the ranch power and water are pretty nasty issues. These guys come into town and start these fancy ideas about cold fusion being real. And I have nothing against that if they can back it up with solid proof or data.

Consider me QA for LENR. I'm the one who says the emperor is naked if he indeed has no clothes on.

What visitors? This plant of his exists only in his imagination. You heard the Darden speech at ICCF19. He didn't say anything about a working plant that is in the final stages of testing, not development. Read the post "he said she said". Rossi and Darden don't jibe. And they are insiders!

Anyway I know where he got the idea. Read this article. It's Rossi's script verbatim. These shipping containers are tested at industrial facility of customer for 1 year. They must show that they can consistently generate power. They go through rigorous testing. Read it and you'll think "this is exactly what Rossi has been talking about for the last two-three years".

Stumbled on this interesting article...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/uc…an-to-bring-it-to-market/

Turns out California is going to buy 1.3GW of energy storage capacity. Photos in this article look very similar to Rossi's e-cat. What if this cold fusion mumbo jumbo is just a smokescreen? What if they're really working on one of these units you see in the article? Throw everyone off by saying it's Nickel + Hydrogen LENR. Get a chuckle when Parkhomov and his ladies claim to have replicated "the effect".

What if his real goal is to do a Sun Catalytix? The company got bought out by big behemoth Lockheed and the technology just "poof" disappeared one day. Never to be heard from again. If the same happens to Rossi's e-cat you'll never know one way or the other. The LENR-Files: I Want to Believe

> impassioned skeptics, but let's not feed the trolls...

Gosh Josh I didn't see a dollar sign number along with that statement of yours. Along with that "impassioned" statement one should add how many billions or trillions of dollars of annual income Russia makes by exporting fossil fuels.

Life is kind of tough if you don't have a delete button you can use to run interference for Rossi et al.

Which is why I am here as username FrankCensor. One too many times the voice of common sense and reason gets ****CHOPPED**** from Frank's kool-aid blog.

Anyway, gotta love Rossi talking out of his behind today on Frank's blog. Here he is sitting on the greatest invention of the 21st century if it is real and he's trying to convince us that the money the machine makes generating heat for some industrial plant is of paramount importance to him and his effort. Never mind that he could sell the thing for several hundred billion if not trillion dollars. The dollars and cents he gets from the factory meter maid is going to make or break him.