Rossi: Photo of the Plant to be Published Probably this Week

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2015/05/25/rossi-photo-of-the-plant-to-be-published-probably-this-week/']For whatever reason, Andrea Rossi and his team are keeping interest in the 1MW E-Cat plant alive. We have already seen some photos of the plant under construction, and now Rossi is promising another picture of the plant on location. A reader on the Journal of Nuclear Physics reminded Rossi that he had said that he […][/feedquote]

• I'm impressed with the photos.

Who are his buddies?

At most only two of these photos are very recent, and more likely only the "Rossi with stethoscope" is possibly newer. The "buddies" were in the earlier set of photos, that is the same buddies in the same photos. My best guess is they are something between engineer (ingegnere) and technician (tecnico) and not to exclude either or both in each case. At least one is surely licensed as an electrician (elettricista). Since this has sometimes been indicated to be in south Florida, I suppose any tradesmen may have to be licensed locally, although maybe not since it is strictly a commercial and proprietary facility, Florida may have some exemption for allowing those with equivalent alien licensure as expert "hands" in such limited cases. One thing is certain, the "buddies" were not hired off the street in the US, some are likely European and in any case all are surely well vetted by Rossi and/or [lexicon]IH[/lexicon].

• ... I suppose any tradesmen may have to be licensed locally...

What are you talking about??? This is the United States. It's a free country. The only people that need to be licensed are doctors and lawyers and some select business figures like customs brokers and real estate agents for example. Tech licenses are not mandatory. They come into play for construction contractors if loans are involved. Otherwise it's the wild west.

Anyway I always thought Rossi was a one-man band. Good to see there are some people associated with the project. The stethescope could be to confuse anybody trying to read too much into the picture. Rossi being a wisea.. :)

• FrankCensor is drifting in his trawler again. So the folks from other countries don't get the wrong ideas.... The US is as tightly regulated for trade licenses as any country other than maybe Switzerland. FrankCensor has his illegal ranch buildings and no one has caught him yet.... but now the building department in his jurisdiction is beginning to use drones. It won't be long before the inspector makes it out for a re-assessment of his property taxes. :coffee:

Wish FrankCensor good luck, it's dangerous to troll when your high.

• Longview: ... illegal ranch buildings and no one has caught him yet ...

Nice try. Perhaps you should start by googling RTFM. The definition of a building in Los Angeles County is over 120 sq. ft. Anything less they don't want to hear about in Regional Planning or Building and Safety

As for your opinion about regulation of trade licenses in the US. Hogwash!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.