The Klimov-Zatepin Webinars. -

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In Russian with auto-subtitles in English.

Report: On the effect of LENR reactors on surrounding matter (including scintillators and gas detectors)

Webinar No. 10 of the winter-spring 2024 session of the Klimov-Zatelepin seminar was held on April 24, 2024 (Wednesday) from 16:00 to 18:00 Moscow time.

Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences Parkhomov Alexander Georgievich

Some results of experiments with a PMT+ NaI(Tl) detector and with air in a sealed vessel are shown. An incandescent lamp immersed in a vessel with water is used as a LENR reactor. Effects were discovered that persisted after the reactor was turned off. Approaches to explaining the results obtained are discussed.

Thanks To Bob Greenyer (MFMP) for uploading.

• I recommend that as many people try this as is feasible.
    I use only SylvaniaTM brand lamps for calorimeter calibration since they are so precisely made.

• It looks like what previously postulated and done Piantelli.

I remember by his first patents to surround his central reactor, composed of a nickel rod and hydrogen, by lithium sheets.

No contact betwwen NIH and Li so only long range interactions.

If we postulate that NiH fused only beta reactions occured, was they enough to interact with the surrounding lithium ?

Focardi was on the same way when he collaborated with Rossi however it's unclear to me because sometimes he spoke about beta minus reactions next beta positive and again sometimes some neutrinos anhillition as here ?

• This is really a great work, which have to be replicated to check the level of results.

Maybe magicsound could do that ?

Anyway, this parkhomov work seems linked with the Rayleigh plasma by which also hydrogen wasn't needed especially. (i remember to have started a thread on this topic regarding the no need of hydrogen especially)

• This is really a great work, which have to be replicated to check the level of results.

Maybe magicsound could do that ?

We discussed this last year, when the W1 reactor design was published. According to AP, the good stuff happens at over 1300°C, where most refractory materials are quickly degraded. We (MFMP) did some tests of SiC heater elements back in 2016, and found them rather fragile but easy to control due to their negative positive resistivity coefficient (R goes up with temperature). Commercial furnace elements from the Kanthal corp might be usable though only certain sizes are offered. AP also used pure tungsten wire in his high temp (>1000°C) systems. All Oxygen must be excluded in such designs. So to sum up, this is good work but not easy to replicate. And calorimetry at such high temperatures is tricky due to the difficult-to-measure fourth power Stefan-Boltzmann radiation loss.

• I just written to him.

I said that his 1000° ( and more.. ) threshold should be reached differently.

He heated his plasma by his tungsten wire and the crossing current.

Now, if you play with an electrodeless plasma you could give enough kinetic energy to ions to reach these temperatures.

This is in relation with my understanding of the Rayleigh plasma paper.

This plasma played only at 4 hz by inducted pulses. in paralell with the very low pressure used , ions should be enough fast when touching the gold sheet ( read the paper) inducting the temperature needed.

Next it should play in chain reaction.

We discussed this last year, when the W1 reactor design was published. According to AP, the good stuff happens at over 1300°C, where most refractory materials are quickly degraded. We (MFMP) did some tests of SiC heater elements back in 2016, and found them rather fragile but easy to control due to their negative positive resistivity coefficient (R goes up with temperature). Commercial furnace elements from the Kanthal corp might be usable though only certain sizes are offered. AP also used pure tungsten wire in his high temp (>1000°C) systems. All Oxygen must be excluded in such designs. So to sum up, this is good work but not easy to replicate. And calorimetry at such high temperatures is tricky due to the difficult-to-measure fourth power Stefan-Boltzmann radiation loss.

• its a bit unclear. what is added to the halogen tube ... Parkhomov describes a variety of different LENR reactors

based on the halogen tubes

http://en.rensit.ru/vypuski/article/372/13(1)45-58e.pdf

He writes::

Such a huge number of collisions suggests that neutrinos and antineutrinos arise in hot metals with an intensity sufficient to initiate nuclear transformations that give significant energy release even with very small probabilities of processes associated with neutrinos. Let's assume that only one of the 1010 collisions generates a neutrino-antineutrino pair, and only one of the 1010 neutrinos or antineutrinos causes a nuclear transformation. Even with such huge losses, 1cm3 of hot metal produces 2∙1016 nuclear transformations per second. In each act of such transformations, about 1MeV is allocated. Since 1 J is equivalent to 6.25∙1012 MeV, the power of the released energy is approximately 2 kW.

This is utter nonsense as he assumes 1026 neutrinos are produced what would waste far more energy

(> 1025 eV)than one provides.... you can't confine neutrinos nor feel them as heat...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.