LENRG conference in Milano on Feb 27th : LENR & Applications for Industrialists

• Official Post

LENR-Cities gives details on the announced conference dedicated to Industrialists. It will happen on the February 27th in Milano. It is the launching of LENRG. The programs covers review of LENR landscape, presentation of challenges and of LENR-Cities offers. And there is more.

[news=59,meta][/news]

• Official Post

For those curious The meeting, an internal meeting mostly, was nice.
    I cannot repeat what was said, but I am smiling.

I presented proposal of our core team on how we the community, the blogs and forum, could help the LENR Actors, with what we do, publishing, exchanging, sharing... we the community, we the forum and blogs, we can help...
    we can help the scientists, with modesty, the hobbyist maybe , mostly by connecting people and competences, and doing our work, to broadcast facts, and allow good discussion.

Beside that, I hope we have good news in the few weeks. don't ask me, but it is nothing we expect.
    The scientist of the LENRG ecosystem work hard on it, and I hope we will publish it here.

I have seen people working hard to make LENR soon recognized, and some willing to enter the adventure. Sadly it is not public, but if you trust me, you can already be happy.

Now if you read that, it is time to ask what you can do to LENR, and not what LENR can do for you .

Seriously if you have ideas, proposal on how to solve few problems around LENR science and LENR adoption, it is time to write it down, discuss, improve and why not implement.

For the french readers, maybe we should create an association (loi 1901), just to have a budget, to sell goodies, and to help David and Barty. We need to be 3. Or else maybe we can join another EU group?

• Official Post

This short Video feature LENR-Cities CEO, Michel Vandenberghe

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

where he quickly describe the project, how it started, and where they want to go...
    He explains that many things are already organized, and next step is funding...

Didier Pelluet, the co-founder and Chief of Operations
    propose a similar video

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He focus more on the industry part, on the venture part of the project.
    one key statement is that for an industrialist "it is a risk not to shape the future"

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.