History : Boeing filed a LENR patent in 1990

• I'm trying to log in but can't retrieve my password. Getting too old to keep up with this password bs.

Longview, I also don't want identity broadcast. Please advise. When this NiO reaction is confirmed it could be Big Science.

• The Boeing LENR powered turbine patent... 2014

http://www.google.com/patents/EP2730501A2

Future historians will analyze every bit of cold fusions' past...

My guess is the U.S Air Force chose to have everyone just hold off on this till Rossi appeared.

"Method of maximizing anharmonic oscillations in deuterated alloys"
    http://www.google.com/patents/US5770036A
    GRANT - US 5411654 A - Assignee - Massachusetts Institute Of Technology
    Publication date: May 2, 1995 - Priority date: Jul 2, 1993
    Inventors: Brian S. Ahern, Keith H. Johnson, Harry R. Clark, Jr.

DESCRIPTION

GOVERNMENT RIGHTS IN THE INVENTIONThis invention was made with U.S. Government support under contract No. F19-6528-90-C-0002, awarded by the Air Force. The Government has certain rights in this invention.

This application is a continuation of Ser. No. 08/331,007, filed Oct. 28, 1994, now abandoned, which is a division of Ser. No. 08/086,821, filed Jul. 2, 1993, now U.S. Pat. No. 5,411,654.

ABSTRACT

For a condensed matter system containing a guest interstitial species such as hydrogen or its isotopes dissolved in the condensed matter host lattice, the invention provides tuning of the molecular orbital degeneracy of the host lattice to enhance the anharmonicity of the dissolved guest sublattice to achieve a large anharmonic displacement amplitude and a correspondingly small distance of closest approach of the guest nuclei. The tuned electron molecular orbital topology of the host lattice creates an energy state giving rise to degenerate sublattice orbitals related to the second nearest neighbors of the guest bonding orbitals. Thus, it is the nuclei of the guest sublattice that are set in anharmonic motion as a result of the orbital topology. This promotion of second nearest neighbor bonding between sublattice nuclei leads to enhanced interaction between nuclei of the sublattice. In the invention, a method for producing dynamic anharmonic oscillations of a condensed matter guest species dissolved in a condensed matter host lattice is provided. Host lattice surfaces are treated to provide surface features on at least a portion of the host lattice surfaces; the features have a radius of curvature less than 0.5 microns. Upon dissolution of the guest species in the treated host lattice in a ratio of at least 0.5, the guest species undergoes the dynamic anharmonic oscillations.

We claim:

1. A method for producing dynamic anharmonic oscillations of a condensed matter guest species dissolved in a condensed matter host lattice, the method comprising treating host lattice surfaces to provide surface features on at least a portion of the host lattice surfaces, the surface features having a radius of curvature less than 0.5 microns, such that upon dissolution of said guest species in said host lattice in a ratio of at least 0.5, the guest species undergoes said dynamic anharmonic oscillations.

2. A method for producing dynamic anharmonic oscillations of a condensed matter guest species, the method comprising the steps of:providing a condensed matter host lattice having surfaces treated to include surface features on at least a portion of the host lattice surfaces, the surface features having a radius of curvature less than 0.5 microns, and
    dissolving said condensed matter guest species in said host lattice in a ratio of at least 0.5, whereby the dissolved guest species undergoes said dynamic anharmonic oscillations.

3. The method of claim 2 wherein said dissolving step comprises providing an electric field greater than 106 volts/cm at the host lattice surface.

4. The method of either of claims 1 or 2 wherein said dissolution of said guest species in said host lattice is in a ratio of at least 0.8.

5. The method of claim 2 wherein said dissolving step comprises sustaining said oscillations over time such that interaction of guest species nuclei is initiated and maintained over time.

6. The method of claim 2 wherein the step of providing a host lattice comprises providing a sheet of a palladium silver alloy.

7. The method of claim 2 wherein the step of providing a host lattice comprises providing a continuous nickel wire.

8. The method of either of claims 6 or 7 wherein said dissolving step comprises submerging said host lattice in an electrolytic solution of said guest species.

9. The method of claim 8 wherein said dissolving step further comprises the steps of providing a platinum-coated anode submerged in said solution and applying a voltage between said host lattice and said anode.

10. The method of claim 9 wherein said voltage comprises a square wave signal having a DC offset voltage.

11. The method of claim 10 wherein said square wave signal is characterized by a time varying amplitude no less than 0.93 volts and a frequency between about 5 Hz and 2000 Hz.

etc etc etc...

• I continue my "dialog": The reference given below is interestingly close to some of the work that OEL did years or decades ago. Although OEL indicated that the retention of the green color that would indicate there was not [complete?] reduction of nickelous oxide in that system. And I would agree that the retention of green has this implication.

J Mater Sci (2013) 48:2893–2907
    DOI 10.1007/s10853-012-7001-2

"Reduction of nickel oxide particles by hydrogen studied
    in an environmental TEM"

Authors: Q. Jeangros et al

• If this demand for replication continues I may have to repeat what was done years ago. Recalling the melted reactor I'm reluctant to repeat the proof of hydrogen fusion on a laboratory scale. An infinite number of stars are fusing hydrogen and the reactor I used allowed atomic hydrogen to overcome the distance barrier.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.