New Interview, 8 page with 
Industrial 
Heat’s
 Tom
 Darden - by Marianne Macy

• Official Post

Very interesting and also some news for me, nice to se that Tom start communicating.

Some pieces from the interview

Macy: People think to put down real money with someone like Rossi that you must have seen something convincing. If one did a lot of background on his previous work and life it is clear he’s been through enough in the past to know what he wanted from an investor. In order to hand over the kind of money he wanted, you must have seen something compelling. Did you?

Darden: Yes. We saw stuff that was compelling.

Macy: Can you talk about any particulars of the things that made up your mind?

Darden: We’ve seen a number of tests and we’ve had a lot of people looking at tests. Of course outsiders have looked at tests. I think particularly the transmutation data is very compelling. I felt very good about that, better than any outlet of test data I’d seen.

Macy: Have you managed to work with Andrea that way? I heard he is set up with a laboratory, that you’ve got other people doing the building and welding and it is leaving him free to be more of a director of the pursuit of his ideas.

Darden: I feel good about that. I feel good about the work we were able to do to help him through the mundane work. We’ve been able to provide support to him of that nature. Not smart people resources or activity but just getting stuff done. I hope to continue doing that. In a kind of Utopian ideal you’d start to see more people working together and sharing ideas . To the extent we can make that happen, that is our goal.

Lenr Forum have Same goal :thumbup:

He is very theoretical, very knowledgeable. He’s hard working and driven and we’re pleased with the investment.

• Official Post

About Rossi, his description is very surprising.
    Our naive vision from his communication seems far from reality that Tom Darden Experienced.

We shoudl remember the Wright Brothers, who looked like tinkerers, but wh infact studied tons of scientific paperts, build wind tinnel, designed optmal wood fan from mathematic, and used all along great engineering competence to design not only something that fly, but that fly efficienty and can be commanded.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.