Comparison among Rossi', Piantelli's Patents and Open Power Pat.Application [Updated]

• &Ecco

Thanks for the recognition. Initially the term LENR had a much narrower definition and was confined to a proton to helium transmutation. My nickelous oxide reactor in conjunction with an RGA did suggest stellar fusion at this simplest level. I did not see higher amu contributions. This catalyst array does fuse hydrogen at its simplest level without higher amu transmutation. I'm not speculating that stellar fusion stops at this level, only that my reactor at 830C only fused hydrogen to produce helium within the experimental thermal constraints. Other than the obvious need to burn oil as dictated at a high level, do you see other reasons that this reaction to produce heat has not been utilized commercially?

BTW I called up your EDIT reference, it's amusing that sonoluminescence that emits energy at stellar levels in water hasn't been investigated by that group.
    Yes, the Sun is hiding surprises beyond our understanding and these surprises best neglected.

• LENR = nanoscale fusion

LENR fundamentally does exist in nature, for one our sun is a fusion reactor. Also an infinite number of others in the universe.

The offspring of these "few well-minded individuals" that were responsible for terminating over a few hundred thousand lives in 1945 are with us. I hope they don't decide on a repeat performance.
    The reaction cannot go supernova because fortunately we don't have a containment vessel that would allow the pressure for a complete reaction. It's not to say that we can't design some clever mode like the fission to fusion hydrogen bomb design. Maybe the supernovas we periodically observe are the result of intelligent inhabitants on planets solving the containment problem?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.