Fall Church NewsPress: The Peak Oil Crisis: The Next ‘Keystone’ Debate

• Official Post

on FCNP news, Tom Whipple publish another article on LENR revolution, but with a bitter vision on the future resistance, as there is for Keystone Pipeline.

http://fcnp.com/2015/11/10/the…the-next-keystone-debate/

They key vision he propose is sad:

In the case of [lexicon]low energy nuclear reactions[/lexicon], it will be easy to conjure up fears. In a matter of days after it becomes apparent that the technology is valid and could shake the economy to its core, television ads will start claiming that the technology is bad for your health, and that it should be tested for another 30 or 40 years before the public is endangered. The TV ads naturally will be accompanied by a rush of lobbyists to Capital Hill seeking to outlaw or at least mandate years of testing before it can be released to the public. It will sound a lot like the campaign against AC electricity 120 years ago.

I answered so:

I don't agree exactly on the responsibilities, even I I agree that something of this kind will happen.

First there was no blocus by oil companies and industrialist, just cowardliness.

the main opponents are and have been mostly academic, relayed by journalist, editors, and administrations transmitted to politicians.

Oil companies, defense labs, industrial private and national labs, have authorized some maverick research on LENR, provided it was making no noise.

The fear for opposition for me is not from oil, and industry.

The main fear is the great losers, the ideologies of doom, the ideologies of Malthusianism, all the NGO, green business and politician who have a budget because of pollution, CO2, fears, and dirty energy, to sell renewable energies, carbon quota.

The second group of losers will not be the industrialists, but their workforce and , because they vote, the local politicians.

In france I expect a huge opposition of the electric utilities because workforce will have to change, and maybe to move to another model of work, like selling home reactors instead of maintaining power plants.

“Only puny secrets need keeping. The biggest secrets are kept by public incredulity.” (Marshall McLuhan)
    twitter @alain_co

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.