LENR-Cities : Disrupt your own company – Before LENR disrupts it for you

• 3 years ago when we have decided if our plan would be to set up a startup to develop some LENR technology and to work on solutions to manage the impact of LENR. We decided to work on the second option, which requires to be deeply connected with people working on the technology itself.

Some comments about your post.

0. Scientific proofs of LENR are done. This is not the problem.
    1. Telecoms/internet :) Please investigate... Do some work about Nortel, Lucent and Alcatel for Instance. Same for IT and the evolution of proprietary systems with WWW.
    2. In most large entreprises there're people AWARE of LENR in particular in the automotive, aerospace, energy, defense and many others. for instance, we have talked with a company which produces cement.
    3. All large enterprises are ALREADY waiting a simple proof. The expected proof is to see some major actors to engage but in way to not kill the market, which requires to agree on a business model which address this issue.

As usual two models will compete. Set the value in the network or set the value in the end-points. What is at stake today is the economy itself.

We are working on a BUSINESS MODEL to fuel the transition and dissemination of LENR in a way which reduce risks for ALL players. Please read what we are writing. Analyze what you write and think about risks factors and how one can address these risks. We are working on that since 3 years.

Thank you.

• Thank you for your thoughtful reply.

Your certainty that scientific proofs are done is not one I share. Perhaps you have had experiences which I have not? Could share with me the reason you are so certain - that would be most helpful.

I agree that some communication companies failed during the WWW transition while others flourished. My point is that it was not a market collapse, and that would be a qualitative difference, not a quantitative one. In the WWW case most players did make the transition at a similar pace, and no systemic interruption resulted.

I am delighted that you and your group have foreseen this major problem in the transition to a LENR future, and I wish you luck and success in preparing as much of the infrastructure as possible for it.

Perhaps your group is a part of a well thought out plan to avoid the possibilities I described? I know that you and your group are not fools. Obviously a very deliberate effort must be made to prepare for the LENR transition because you know that what I described in my last post is highly probable without that effort. Honestly now, is LENR-City part of a broader plan to gradually accustom vital market and economic interests to this new reality? Could that explain the seemingly endless teasing of the various players like Rossi. Obviously if he (or anyone) has the goods, they could demolish all denial in a well planned week. So they nibble around the edges of proof while you (and others) gradually convince enough vital elements of the world economy of LENR's validity to avoid exactly the calamity I have described. Frankly I hope that is the case, but, as I said, investigate as I might, LENR still looks to me like an "Alice in Wonderland" adventure in a land of mirrors and smoke.

• 1. There are two kind of scientific proofs. The one which describes how it works. It can be used as a foundation for applications. The second one which shows that our knowledge is not enough to understand some facts. Work about the first category is in progress and issue is more to explain all the different explanations (as usual as it is transdisciplanary - standard case for any major innovation). About the second category of proof it is done. The problem is that in this case, most people prefer to live with something true excluding disruptive facts.
    2. Www and same pace. This is what is required for LENR and a way to do that is to have a business model attractive enough to make it happen (with a move from a centralized capital intensive model to a decentralized consumer driven model).
    3. Part of a well thought plan. No, we are proposing this kind of plan.

• Thinking of these matters leads me to see that some things which previously were very hard to understand might make some sense.

1: How can we understand the exhaustive and relentless work done by Mary Yugo, Popeye and others, for years, to debunk any and all LENR developments?

2: How can we explain the current record low oil prices considering the mayhem in the middle east?

3: How can we explain the endless dance of replication claims with no published experimental design which would easily allow verification in skeptical labs?

4: How can we understand the "in again / out again" behavior of the U.S. navy, NASA and other credible groups?

5: How can we understand the emergence of your company, having good credentials and enough money to create very sophisticated websites?

I'm just an old guy far out on the sidelines of all this, so perhaps I see conspiracies where none exist. On the other hand there is either some unifying factor, or a very large number of quite smart people have been wasting huge amounts of intellectual energy on this fantasy (or fraud is trending). As I said in my response above, I wish you every success, and let me know how I can help.

• 1. What do you think about some journalists?
    2. Some people can earn money in any case; increasing or decreasing, high or low prices. Then it is about politics.
    3. About the last 2 months, during conferences at Toulouse and then in Russia, many presentations about replications.
    4. Because when the duration of a project is over 20 years, one can get some vacation. More seriously, it is a matter of leadership.
    5. Because we are working a lot.

• Michel, where is scientific proof for high power LENR (>100W, >24 hours with small mass, properly tested with good calorimetry, power ratio > 10)??

How can we understand the exhaustive and relentless work done by Mary Yugo, Popeye and others, for years, to debunk any and all LENR developments?

Not "any and all" in my case, anyway. I am only examining claims for high power and, so far, it's been extremely disappointing. Those who aren't obvious criminals and scammers are too vague too evaluate. Not a good thing, because high power and a high out/in ratio, can be easily proven by someone credible and without risk to intellectual property. Nobody has yet done it. All I have to say about low power claims is that the noise and error band in the measurement are too large compared to signals to make a determination.

@Mary. Before you even get to that, you have to be able to show that high power LENR is real. Who do you think has done that? Certainly not Rossi or Defkalion or Brillouin unless you are gullible and have a very low threshold for belief.null

May be Rossi or Deflkalion or Brillouin unless you are very well informed and have a very high high level for belief. Opinion is opinion and vice versa

Defkalion is dead and not even the wildest optimist expects them to be resurrected. Rossi is an obvious fraud, even if you don't consider his extensive and varied criminal history. Brillouin is an open question. As far as I know, they have not had independent testing. McKubre is not an independent tester and not a credible tester. Let me know when a national lab or major university approves Brillouin's claims.

• Obviously Mr. Vandenberghe is unable to comprehend the meaning of scientific proof. Or maybe he deliberately ignores it.

• Defkalion is dead and not even the wildest optimist expects them to be resurrected. Rossi is an obvious fraud, even if you don't consider his extensive and varied criminal history. Brillouin is an open question. As far as I know, they have not had independent testing. McKubre is not an independent tester and not a credible tester. Let me know when a national lab or major university approves Brillouin's claims.

Why anyone will let you know anything before it is done and when i will be done, will you still ask who has approved what? Before to be done, it is not done and then, you are right. After you will not ask anymore the question. Then you are still right. Nothing to prove, then it is true. Easy job :)

• FUD is generally a strategic attempt to influence perception by disseminating negative and dubious or false information. FUD is used to invite unfavorable opinions and speculation. The term originated to describe disinformation tactics. FUD is a manifestation of the appeal to fear.

• Chemonuclear Fusion is a type of low
    energy nuclear fusion that has been shown to produce energy in two
    experiments. Aneutronic nuclear fusion can provide unlimited electric
    power without polluting the environment with radioactive waste and
    greenhouse emissions. Chemonuclear processes in small dense white
    dwarf stars accelerate the rate of nuclear fusion and cause them to
    explode in spectacular supernova explosions. Three experiments
    already showed it works.

We started the Chemonuclear Fusion
    Project is to raise awareness of this new and vitally important
    source of environmentally clean energy and to promote research and
    development. See our video on our INDIGOGO crowdfunding page

https://www.indiegogo.com/proj…usion-reactor/x/9584895#/

Thinking of these matters leads me to see that some things which previously were very hard to understand might make some sense.1: How can we understand the exhaustive and relentless work done by Mary Yugo, Popeye and others, for years, to debunk any and all LENR developments?2: How can we explain the current record low oil prices considering the mayhem in the middle east?3: How can we explain the endless dance of replication claims with no published experimental design which would easily allow verification in skeptical labs?4: How can we understand the "in again / out again" behavior of the U.S. navy, NASA and other credible groups?5: How can we understand the emergence of your company, having good credentials and enough money to create very sophisticated websites?

Well, TheGomp, I don't know about the others but the only LENR developments I "debunk" are those involving high power and energy levels. They are easy to debunk because they clearly ARE bunk. Defkalion is as dead as a doornail. Rossi is an obvious crook. And Brillouin hasn't done anything credible ever plus they have absolutely no "class". Miley and Storms are nice individuals but their claims to high power LENR also fall short of adequate demonstrations and replications. The current oil prices have to do with decreasing demand, increasing recklessness on the part of suppliers, stolen oil supplies by ISIS and other radicals and increased competition for markets, not anticipation of LENR. The rest of your questions are answered by noting that there is no adequate evidence and experimental design to properly prove the existence of high power LENR. I leave others to debate the microwatt, milliwatt, and even up to around 10 Watts. I don't know how to test those properly. And I suspect, neither do the proponents, judging from the results and papers I have seen.

But who is the con-man, who is the non-man? : Mary Hugo???

Go back to your word salad, Axil. As usual, you make no sense. Proponents of LENR who perseverate on and are fascinated by LENR critics and skeptics obviously know nothing about how to prove the veracity of a technology claim. It is done by proper testing and replication of that testing by credible and reliable labs and universities. It is not done by attacking skeptics with idiotic rants. And it certainly is not done by employing negligent and incompetent scientists like the Swedish scientists who have not the faintest notion of how to evaluate claims which can involve fraud and sleight of hand. In fact, these people are so non-capable of science in general that they seem ignorant about what a control run and calibrations are and how to perform these consistently and correctly.

• Chemonuclear Fusion is a type of low
    energy nuclear fusion that has been shown to produce energy in two
    experiments. Aneutronic nuclear fusion can provide unlimited electric
    power without polluting the environment with radioactive waste and
    greenhouse…

What?

New type of ultimate nonsense always available when you do not expect it.

• FUD is generally a strategic attempt to influence perception by disseminating negative and dubious or false information. FUD is used to invite unfavorable opinions and speculation. The term originated to describe disinformation tactics. FUD is a…

I don't know if there is a suitable acronym available for scamming bastards, as well as the the idiots following them.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.