Rossi Sees E-Cat X Making Impact in Automotive Field

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/01/20/rossi-sees-e-cat-x-making-impact-in-automotive-field/']It looks like the E-Cat X is opening up possibilities that were not conceivable to Andrea Rossi with the old-style hot cat. He’s talked quite a bit about the work he is doing studying the use of the E-Cat X with jet engines, and now it sounds like there is serious consideration being made for […][/feedquote]

• Ooooooooooooooooooooo.... juicy Rossifiction. Jet engines and cars! Just like every other classical free energy scammer. Typical.

• Official Post

If you believe in the fraud theory, there is nothing to comment...

If you accept E-cat is real (NO, ok so no need to read the following), you can see the change in his statements.
    Before that he was saying it would take 20 years to put an LENr car on the road (rational time to road for a total new paradigm like diesel, hybrid or electric).
    Today he is enthusiastic.

now question is if it manipulation, overoptimism, or new data.

whatever says rossi, putting an LENr generator in a car is a blatant application, and like LENR-Cars proposed, I would first propose serial hybrid electric mode (then parallel hybrid, micro-hybrid, then full LENR).

• Ooooooooooooooooooooo.... juicy Rossifiction. Jet engines and cars! Just like every other classical free energy scammer. Typical.

MaryYugo is now powerless in the face of Rossi's abundant funding. Now, all of MaryYugo's hard work will only provide Rossi with more time to add to his current substantial lead over his competition. All of Mary's incessant chattering will just discourage potential competitors from beginning their efforts to catch up to Rossi. How sweet this is as Mary pushes Rossi's bandwagon to even greater heights and speed. And best of all, Mary cannot help herself, she sufferers from an all consuming compulsion to destroy Rossi, but that hate just makes Rossi stronger. Like a hamster on a treadmill to kept at it, running faster and faster while standing still forever.

• Axil and me356 are both right. I make a seven figure income in part from Rossi and the rest from big oil, the nuclear power industry, and car makers. I am resplendescent with money. Rossi definitely has some serious competition and slowing them down by my saying he has nothing is the right way to go. I am solely responsible for making Defkalion give up when they mistakenly believed, only due to my work, that Rossi had nothing. I may be a hamster on a treadmill but I am a rich hamster on a plush treadmill! Yay and Woohoo!

• Axil and me356 are both right. I make a seven figure income in part from Rossi and the rest from big oil, the nuclear power industry, and car makers. I am resplendescent with money. Rossi definitely has some serious competition and slowing them down by my saying he has nothing is the right way to go. I am solely responsible for making Defkalion give up when they mistakenly believed, only due to my work, that Rossi had nothing. I may be a hamster on a treadmill but I am a rich hamster on a plush treadmill! Yay and Woohoo!

temet nosce

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.