Charting the Nickel-Lithium-Hydrogen Workspace; 3,600 Variables Involved (Lookingforheat.com)

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/05/15/charting-the-nickel-lithium-hydrogen-workspace-3600-variables-involved-lookingforheat-com/']Alan Smith of Lookingforheat.com has posted a short slideshow on the LFH website which shows the many variables involved in any possible nickel-lithium-hydrogen LENR reaction. The full document can be read here: http://www.lookingforheat.com/lenr-the-experimental-space/ Alan provides a list of some of the important variables in the categories of Reactor Parameters, Fuel and Pre-treatment, and Heat and […][/feedquote]

• its good of Alan to remind everybody to be systematic and document changes in variables

There are two gaps in the knowledge that are major.
    1. What set of variables produces consistent NAE(as identified by anomalous heat)
    2. What particles/energy forms are produced by the NAE.

Unless the band of spread out hobby researchers can find a STANDARD setup
    that produces NAE for 3-4 days in a consistent manner, which everybody can use
    then Gap 2 will remain a gap until Big science fills it.

Adam's ppt presupposes some kind of public or semiprivate database that all
    can access

Looking back to another band of researchers(who were not hobbyists but professionals)
    Rutherford's Cavendish group provides clues to what is needed for success

He was
    "a great general in that sense, because if Rutherford got an idea that something
    was going to work or that something was possible, all the resources were thrown
    into that gap. It was like an Army broaching the barriers, if you see what I
    mean, so that I'm not wanting to say I was an important factor in this, but I'm
    saying that when things like the neutron or the artificial disintegration came
    along, all resources, however trivial, would be pulled in, and I was one of
    these things that were pulled in, I would say. That's how it happened."

Unfortunately with limited money(Cavendish had limited money also)
    the current efforts by a widely diverse/disperse group of hobbyists
    has not much probability of success .

There is no General Rutherford and no team.
    The advantages of the Internet are very much overrated.
    Best wishes though.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.