White House Visitor Log Shows Thomas Darden Meeting With Barack Obama in Jan 2012

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/05/22/white-house-visitor-log-shows-thomas-darden-meeting-with-barack-obama-in-jan-2012/']The Obama administration has established a policy, in the interests of government transparency, of making public all visits to the White House. The Sifferkoll website has posted an image of a page from the White House visitors log which shows that Cherokee Investment Partners CEO Thomas F. Darden visited President Barack Obama in the Oval […][/feedquote]

• There is more than one Tom Darden in the world who might have visited the White House:

<a href="https://goo.gl/gVygOR" class="externalURL" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">goo.gl/gVygOR</a>

Has there been any additional detail that will trace this visit back to Cherokee's Tom Darden?

Dewey Weaver has confirmed it in another thread.

• Darden's and members of his team have been to the White House on multiple occasions. He is an important visionary who bets big to solve problems. Some people on this forum apparently have a problem with that.

There is simply no logic in this statement Dewey. Politicians are in the business of power and control. And they are influenced greatly by vested interests. A LENR energy revolution would simply not benefit these powers; neither current energy stakeholders or the AGW agenda.

It's much more likely Darden is a simple lawyer who become a White House puppet. Maybe there is something in between, ie. hints to consider slow roll out and try to grap IP, etc. Backed up by Apco and Jones Day ...

• Official Post

Andrea Rossi
    May 22, 2016 at 10:09 AM
    Robert Dorr:
    Yes, I saw it, but it was much time before we met, therefore surely LENR were not in his mind at that time, as I know. I am surprised he asked to meet the President, because I always talked very well to him of the President, Obama, that I consider one of the most courageous and illuminated Presidents of the History of this Great Country, while Darden always was dismissive about the issue, and used to say that the President Obama is a “communist”.
    Not surprisingly, opportunism won versus sincerity.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

• I posted some new information on the other Darden/Vaughn White House visits that strengthens my hypothesis: http://www.sifferkoll.se/siffe…cy-and-national-security/

Here are some of the participants on the Nov 6 '15 meeting (together with Darden). Interesting bunch of stakeholders ...

Jeff Baran – Commissioner of the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
    Steve Corneli – Senior Vice President for Policy and Strategy, NRG Energy.
    Theodore Garrish – who provides strategic compliance advice on matters relating to the export of nuclear technology.
    Janet Gorn – Senior Foreign Affairs Officer at U.S. Department of State.
    Mary Alice Hayward – Bureau of International Security and Nonproliferation
    Arthur Samberg – Boardmember of Tri Alpha Energy (aneutronic fusion)
    Kristine Svinicki – Commissioner of the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
    Kevan Weaver – Terrapower (Bill Gates’ travelling wave reactor)
    Jay Wileman – CEO, GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy

• Politicians are in the business of power and control. And they are influenced greatly by vested interests. A LENR energy revolution would simply not benefit these powers; neither current energy stakeholders or the AGW agenda.

This is utter nonsense!! You say politicians are in the business of power and control.... If E-Cat was real, the first (and possibly only) government to get it would be in control of the utmost power from a world perspective literally and figuratively. You say they would not benefit from unlimited energy that would come from E-Cat...good lord that is such a false statement I don't even know how to respond....of course anyone would. I really believe you should rethink that absurd perspective there....

EDIT: Now thinking about it, I can't think of a single technology right now that would be more important to a government than a device that could create COP~50 from a power and control perspective. The power shift it would cause against certain fossil fuel producing countries would be beyond staggering. This may be one of your most ridiculous statements yet Siffer....

• Small governments of insignificant poor nations would benefit the most from LENR.

However, the millionaire to billionaire power brokers in first world countries are pretty happy with the status quo. They don't want sudden changes that will disrupt the…

I just don't buy this narrative. Whether the power brokers of the world would continue to buy and sell fossil fuels right away or slowly fade it out over time, is actually beside the point that they would absolutely unequivocally want this technology of the century in their control. It would be 100% about control of the technology. It is absurd to imagine a government or powers that be not wanting the invention of the century that would solve all power problems for this world and beyond (space travel)....absurd.

• It's much more likely Darden is a simple lawyer who become a White House puppet. Maybe there is something in between, ie. hints to consider slow roll out and try to grap IP, etc. Backed up by Apco and Jones Day ...

Some months ago I posted:

Today NZZ the world wide known Swiss newspaper developed a story about the renewal of the strategic US submarine fleet. They cited a marine press statement, where it is claimed, that the new submarines will have no need to undergo the costly fuel changes of a classical nuclear reactor...

This was in the middle of the Rossi test...

Today I mentioned this post again and a group Trolls, in a big hurry, immediately posted 4 forum page full of nonsense – just repeating old posts again and again – only purpose: Move my post out of sight!

Why??

There was never a Rossi test in Florida. The location of the Rossi customer, was written out for rent, a few month prior to the test...
    May be IH new about the real Rossi test, may be the naval office framed them too.

Conclusion 1) IH's position is correct they were framed – but not by Rossi!
    Conclusion 2) The live of Rossi is in danger and You must no be a prophet that he soon will disappear.

If the real test was run by the Naval Office, then we must not wonder why others suddenly turned quiet.

Just one point: The engineering of the Rossi container (Fotos posted by Rossi) was highly professional. This was neither Rossi's nor IH's work!

• Quote from sifferkoll: “

Politicians are in the business of power and control. And they are influenced greatly by vested interests. A LENR energy revolution would simply not benefit these powers; neither current energy stakeholders or the AGW agenda.…

Only one word comes to mind; naive.

• Quote from Hank Mills: “Small governments of insignificant poor nations would benefit the most from LENR.

However, the millionaire to billionaire power brokers in first world countries are pretty happy with the status quo. They don't want sudden…

Oh, they want the tech, and they have (most of) it. They simply do not want everyone else to have it - yet.

• Quote from stephenrenzz: “Quote from Hank Mills: “Small governments of insignificant poor nations would benefit the most from LENR.

However, the millionaire to billionaire power brokers in first world countries are pretty happy with the status quo.…

So they let it play out in a law suit in the court of public opinion.....beyond ignorant Siffer....

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.